How the fuck did the Jews manage to never have a land of their own before Israel? Are they really THAT shitty?

How the fuck did the Jews manage to never have a land of their own before Israel? Are they really THAT shitty?

answer me you cucks

They had the kingdoms of Israel and Judah before the Babylonian occupation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA dude you're dum. Every nation is a Jew nation

They got their shit kicked in by the Romans and it took them more than 2000 years to get over it

>it took them more than 2000 years to get their land back

Fix'd, and I wish I had that kind of patience.

because their talmud tells them not to breed with outsiders and that nonjews are like cattle
>implying they're over it now

They're still not over it.

They actually invaded occupied lands to make the kingdom. The populace was enslaved and or genocided by the jews. The old testament of the bible talks about it in many of its books

>How the fuck did the Jews manage to never have a land of their own before Israel?

And they stole THAT land after a genocide the inhabitants.
>Man, woman and child.

That's how kingdoms typically get formed in the first place. When tribes organize together it's usually not for entirely peacefully purposes.

They are parasitic in nature.

for what purpose?

>omg muh occupation
Do you seriously what to make us accountable for shit that happened 4000 years ago?

> i've read the old testament

You've manged to read one of pic related?

Hypocrites, the same who argue they aren't responsible for slavery committed by their ancestors will say blame the Jews for whatever.

I personally am all for an independent state of Israel.

Because of the Bible.

Why would i want to read a roll of dirty toilet paper?

Khazaria was a Talmudist Kingdom and became "Jews"

They used to be a more nomadic tribe that moved from placed to place. This could have been because of their predisposition towards "jew"ing whatever economic system was in place at the time making natives hostile towards them.

They bribed Britain to give it to them...taking it back is a bit of a stretch.

Also without US military surplus weapons post WW2 they most likely wouldn't be here today

>jews
>enlightened enough to realize they do not have to share land w other races

Choose one

The Germans punked out, reneged and tried to squirm out of making it.

Look what happened to them.

I'm w her, echo.. Echo.. Echo...

>khazarian warrior
>says "Sviatoslav" right there at the top of the picture

They preferred to parasite off other civilizations.

They're much, much more like Gypsy's MK2

Mankind is divided into 3 categories: founders of culture, bearers of culture, and destroyers of culture

he Jews have not the creative abilities which are necessary to the founding of a civilization; for in them there is not, and never has been, that spirit of idealism which is an absolutely necessary element in the higher development of mankind. Therefore the Jewish intellect will never be constructive but always destructive

this they were traveling nomads

Based Deuteronomy 20:17

Wasn't he the one who fought Khazars?

Anyway I think this thread is useless because it's clear that the Jews only prayed for Israel and lived wherever it was best for them until getting purged for financial and other crimes. Then they would move to another European country and wait for Israel there while doing their same Jew shit. They left Russia in the 80s and 90s en masse only because they knew that they can seek better opportunities in western countries and not because they were prosecuted.

the point that i'm trying to make here is that the Jew was and always will be a parasite, even those who live in Israel now live there because of American and European money.

People do that to us all the time