The cinematography. What they did. You couldn't have done it 3 years ago.You couldn't have done it 2 years ago

>The cinematography. What they did. You couldn't have done it 3 years ago.You couldn't have done it 2 years ago.
>The technology was amazing. The movie is really worthwhile seeing. And most importantly, Trump Tower, my building, plays a role.
>But it really is worthwhile. Cinematography. What they did. Great!
Is he the new Roger Ebert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ddvk4aWNS50
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/is-trump-trolling-the-white-house-press-corps
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Ddvk4aWNS50

Why is that orange wearing a wig?

8 years

is there anything this man can't do?

Win the popular vote

Getting me to stop calling him DRUMPFF lol!

12 years

release his tax returns

just you wait

they're under routine audit

A thousand year Reich.

I saw this a while ago. The cunt has no idea what cinematography is. How does he manage to say so much while communicating so little?

i voted for trump because of this youtube video

Wait what, his inevitable impeachment for being a lying asshole Russian puppet?

This dude is likeble af even outside his political career.

Like he doesn't need fucking YouTube partnership cash? He's just being him with all his wealth and power and sits there reviewing a movie he saw.

That of all things really took me on board .

>And most importantly, folks, I'm a big guy for you, believe me
What was the meaning behind these words?

Reading this as one solid title makes it sound like the beginning of his presidential campaign.

He will. One day the voter fraud will be revealed.

He constantly does that. Look at his interviews and press conferences. That's how politics are played though.
So much for 'shaking up politics'.

IRS explicitly said that doesnt stop him releasing them

will it be revealed that he is part of a pedophilia ring?

Didn't you hear? They found his old one from 2005 and it turns out he pays more taxes than Obama, Bernie Sanders and the news corporation that leaked them.

OOOOOH BUT WAIT HE SOLD A HOUSE FOR 40 MILLION DOLLARS OVER ASKING PRICE TO SOME RUSSIAN GUY

Which would have been relevant if the tax returns were from 2016, instead of 2005

what an amazing coincidence.

He uses the same video to trash talk others for political gain and promote his skyscraper. Do you really think he made this review out of love for film?
Don't you think that sounds fanboy-ish and maybe even a tiny bit delusional?

AHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING LIBKEKS JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE ALREADY

Really don't see him needing any of that.

DELET THIS

>him having an income of 150'000'000 proves he is not a billionaire
Are these people real?

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

I cant even fucking tell whats real and whats trolling anymore.
Lets just start the war already, all this human waste needs to go.

I'd have voted for Trump if I could (anything over Hillary), but I really don't think Trump has the smallest chance of serving another term. People voted for Trump because he was 'anti-establishment'. Considering who he chose for his cabinet, he seems to be anything but.

ITT: kino reviews

youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU

>incomplete, cherry-picked by trump himself, 12 years old

Bullshit. Why not last years? He's obviously leaked the best year he ever had so he doesn't look like a noisy failure.

Mentally, yes.

no, they are delusional drones. they think billionaires have all their money in cash. they think redistributing the wealth is as easy as taking money out of their bank accounts. they don't understand that most of a rich person's wealth is tied up in assets such as real estate. it's doubtful that trump has billions in cash ready to spend whenever. his net worth is in the billions though

How about you take into account his enormous debts while you're at it?

>proven 1000th time GETTING CAUGHT WAS PART OF HIS PLAN
HAHAH DRUMPF GOT CAUGHT, HE'S GOING DOWN THIS TIME

Quality bait.

this is why the only solution for your kind is death

DAMAGE CONTROL

t. CREW

>I'm a massive fucking pleb: the post

I really dont want things to get bad, but if 'people' like you cant somehow turn your brains on in the next few years, youre going to be killed.

He knew.

Movie reviews aren't above political or business ventures. If any they are beneath it, culture always bends over for money and power.

what funny is that it was a client copy meaning that only Trump could have gotten it and leaked it.... 4d chess

I like Trump because he angers people I hate

>90% tax rate.

Not even China does this. Fuck, not even North Korea.

But his cabinet pics are hated by establishment. Just because he didn't hired up country side math teacher, but DCEU producer as Secretary of Treasure doesn't make it pro-establishment.

The bottom right is presumably a troll I'd hope

Only conservatives get angry, user.

Or some nut that found the right file cabinet.
Trump literally has these freaks scaling his skyscraper with suction cups on their knees

Alright enjoy your day.

Anger is part of human nature, but judging by political cartoons today I'm not surprised you'd come into that conclusion so easily.

>this sentence structure

>DeepDickedHillyBilly
I think you're right

But my previous statement is true, you'd probably won't see that because your purpose is to tear down the other side to appear superior.

So why not release all his tax forms, if it's all good and he has nothing to hide? Why did we need a leak of his tax returns from 12 years ago (and nothing else) to """confirm""" that he's all good?
Fucking come off it. He practically admitted to playing the tax system when he debated Hillary, saying that "that makes me smart".
And please don't respond to this post in memes, try to form an actual argument.

Or you could type without the use of double negatives and save everyone the trouble

Youre btfo cuck

xD

>which is commonly known as the Batman movie

what did he mean by this?

>So why not release all his tax forms

to further troll the media

Do you actually believe this?

the media does

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/is-trump-trolling-the-white-house-press-corps

He doesn't have to.
Literally deal with it.

Do you believe he has anything to gain from bending the knee to shrimpdick journalists begging to make their careers on if Trump paid 22% on his 6th vacation home or 21%

It's over pal.

>squatamalans in california pushed hillary over the popular vote

noice

I take it that you pay more in taxes than you are obliged to because you love the goverment and paying taxes so much? Itbis fucking legal and normal to optimize your taxes

TDKR is actually a great movie on a technical scale.

The plane scene wasn't even CGI

Where was this "he doesn't have to, deal with it" attitude when conservatives were throwing an apoplectic fucking shitfit over Obama not immediately releasing his birth certificate?

That's what I thought

>He doesn't have to.
>Literally deal with it.
He's defying presidential tradition for no good reason whatsoever. If he's clean he can come out and say it, but he isn't clean, so he won't. You'd have to be retarded to think that this is something he's doing on principle or to "troll the media", but you probably are retarded, because you fail to see that Trump has been a massive trainwreck so far. He even said he'll release the fucking things and then went back on it. Not to mention, as I already said above, that he flat-out admitted to gaming the tax system in one of his debates with Hillary.

>Americans voted for this...

I don't remember Obama sprinting to bend the knee either pal. And considering Trumps is much more complex expect a snails pace

>presidential tradition
Since when?
Of course he games the system

I'll give you a hint. If you're net worth more than 15 million dollars you've got some guy that earns 250k a year telling you how you can game it as much as possible.
Hillary too

>admitted to gaming the tax system
Literally whats wrong with that

>Where was this "he doesn't have to, deal with it" attitude when conservatives were throwing an apoplectic fucking shitfit over Obama not immediately releasing his birth certificate?

not an argument

>literally what's wrong with playing the flaws of the system to put far less money into the government's coffers, resulting in less money to invest back in the populace and the military that he claims to care about so much

>le ebin bald meme man
"Not an argument" is not an argument, faggot

>"release your tax returns!!!"
Nahh, fuck off cunt
>get released
>nothing wrong
>"r-release your other tax returns! With the juicy details so we can p0wn you!!"

Holy kek

Those were from 2005 though. And only 2 pages long

Demanding a president release his birth certificate for no reason is unprecedented, releasing tax returns is commonplace

God damn talking to Sup Forumstards is like trying to talk to an actual child

neat

I'm gonna guess that Trump enterprises creates more efficient use of wealth compared to the New York State bureaucracy

But what the hell do I know, not like he just pulled off the biggest upset in election history with a landslide victo-oh wait

Yeah, thats what I asked. Tell me, do you make sure to pay as much taxes as possible and decline tax returns so that uncle govt can have more money or are you a hypocrite?

He exploited legal loopholes in a broken system, the same as every other sane businessman. He wants to fix it.

>he thinks we're having elections anymore.

and both parties can say no you fucking shrimpdick. It is what it is.
No reason to cry tears over it. We all know he cheats, who gives a fuck. Fucking Emma Watson cheats.

>"the JUICY ones, Dahnald!! So we can really pwn you!"

neither is deflecting by way of strawman

So will you tip the IRS when you file your taxes?

>dude literally claims to be from kenya both in speech and in writing
>dudes wife literally says he was born in kenya in a speech
>no reason to want to see his birth certificate

kill yourself

That's for admitting what you said was in no way an argument, but what was the strawman exactly?

Think hard before replying.

Lmao, is Breitbart literally your homepage?

>Where was this "he doesn't have to, deal with it" attitude when conservatives were throwing an apoplectic fucking shitfit over Obama not immediately releasing his birth certificate?

What brand of crystal ball do you have? I've been looking for one to know what other posters think/have done.

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

OY VEY

>mfw a cuckold Democrat will not even have the chance at elected office until the mid 2020's

I wonder if they can keep the tears up for 3 years let alone 8

hothead pls

In what universe is that a strawman? How is it, specifically?

Rather than addressing his point, you imply that he must be someone who was a birther

that's how normies refer to movies
>are you going to see the new movie?
>the Batman movie?
>yeah.

It was a very clear illustration of abject hypocrisy, With Obama it was "show your birth certificate!!" for literally years even though it was an unprecedented demand, with Trump it's "he doesn't have to, deal with it" for something presidents have done for decades.

Are you really this dense?

>It was a very clear illustration of abject hypocrisy,

predicated on the assumption that he was a birther

rather than addressing the argument you deflected