If niggers can't into military tactics, how did this one shoot twelve trained cops and kill five of them?

If niggers can't into military tactics, how did this one shoot twelve trained cops and kill five of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20160709_ap_71e58e9fbdd04e29ba1d38259a97fe21.html
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w
sofrep.com/58811/photo-saiga-rifle-used-dallas-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paradox.

Because he was in the military

Because he could just shoot anyone with a badge. Cops had to scramble around looking for the nigger who was shooting them, during a demonstration of niggers who hate cops.

many days surfing on cs go

Ex military combined with monkey see, monkey do.

sks is a gud gun

It was an AK74.

Niggers can into military tactics. This man is proof blacks can do what they set their minds to. We should twist his memory into positive action and get niggers on the ground in Syria.

>>implying that this nigger had to do anything other than point a gun at a line of cops and pull the trigger repeatedly
>>implying that the cops didn't have to kill the correct coon with a gun

your a fucking idiot, do you realize how hard it is to shoot moving targets with a sniper rifle?

You're contradicting yourself.

They had no idea where he was. No fucking clue for the longest time. He could have killed COUNTLESS officers. He only managed to hit a dozen.

Even his neighbor said he was known to be a bad shot.

Who said they can't into military?

>he doesn't know how to lead the target

bruh it's like you never sniped on an fps game before

Nah

He was in an elevated position and cops bunched up against cars

Pretty easy

i thought it was multiple shooters?

He was trained by whites in the army.

Just 1 in the garage

He shot most as they were bunched up behind cars

He tried to escape, but he was eventually pushed back (the video where he takes out an officer is at the foot of the garage).

ANYONE can be an operator.

>Dallas gunman learned tactics at Texas self-defense school
>philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20160709_ap_71e58e9fbdd04e29ba1d38259a97fe21.html

Cause he ambushed them nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

He had guilty white friends

reminder that if one of you Sup Forumstards faced against this nigger, you'd die in a heartbeat.

/k/ says he is a shit tier grunt

How can you ambush 12 people dingus? He just had skill and luck, and cops didn't have them

He learned a from a superior white man
The gun her used
The tactics he employed
All white
/thread

12:1 ratio doesn't sound shit tier to me

He shot at cops at the end of the rally as they passed his position

They then moved to squad cars

he went to a tactical shooting school

This nigger is dead already.

The Automatic Killer-74 clips/second? Yikes. How are those still legal?

>The gun her used
Police didn't tell what gun he used. My bet is AKM

If you can imagine a real firefight, you'll understand that it's impossible to shoot 12 people at once just from a single rifle. Most of them will rush to cover before he'll be able to hit 5

he is ex-army
there were multiple shooters
it was an ambush

Source?

Nice choice if true. He probably used old surplus 7H6 ammo with steel core, for dat light armor penetration

In other words, liberals are correct and the shooting IS white people's fault.

looks like Sup Forums and sjws agree for once

They bunched up behind cars, unaware of where they were getting shot from.

Pretty easy, dude.

They weren't soldiers ready for a fight.

>Educated Black Man
Yeah. And I'm a white guy with a 10" cock

The news showed an ar15 on the ground. Are you a reported and are just confused?

This. There isn't a single person on the planet safe from a planned ambush.

The thing that gets me is that so were some of the officers that died...

It was an SKS with a 30 round mag

There was only one shooter. He was elevated and he changed positions frequently.

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=F-BQi0JjY2w

So?

They had pistols and no hard armor

They were ambushed with superior firepower from a superior position; he initiated it all

Now, if he shot 12 SWAT officers with their gear, yeah, it would have been interesting.

then who was that guy on the ground and what about the other two they arrested?

He also had hard armor in addition to the 30 shot SKS

Pistols wouldn't have bother him

It was him

He tried to escape at the foot of the garage, but he was forced back in.

>trained cops

>shot twelve
>kills less than half
>can't tell a bomb from a phone
he was shit.

y tho

You just ruined my night. Thanks, fag

Hey all.
We're being raided.
Come to the real threads

/cfg/ General
Red Team
Memetics Division\

Source?

Remember Christopher Dorne?

>nignog using a 5.45x39 Assault rifle

What is this trickery

Witnesses said he got shot in the back but it didn't faze him.

I thought he only killed 5

Well the ambush and confusion parts of that were the entire reason why they were successful

I honestly doubt any of those cops were expecting to be shot at that night. It's just a usual black looting party

I like animals so on one hand the puppy dying is sad but at least the snake is happy :D

having been in the army doesn't make you immune to bullets

Without cover, even the most badass stationary soldier can be taken out with a single bullet. No matter what your Hollywood action movies lead you to believe.

these dubs will make sure you die a slow and painful death

Same reason one man in Australia ended gun ownership in Australia

12 people were incapacitated and out of the firefight. No one cares how many you actually kill during the battle. One of the 5.45x39 round features was actually making harsh wounds and giving a burden of medical and logistical support to the enemy.

muslim kills 50 faggots that don't have guns
nigger kills 5 cops all cops had guns.

The entire history of blacks in America was proof that Blacks can achieve, until LBJ turned the little, already shrinking desert of poverty into a massive quicksand patch and Ted Kennedy raped our borders pulling out the work opportunities from under the entire lower class.

They should have listened to Malcolm X, but X fucked up by not establishing their nation first then preaching for people to move over to it.

there's not supposed to be air inside there....

I believe blood have a tendency to leave trough the open wound

His running ability. He was a cheetah on meth.

Shooter had a semi-automatic rifle with high-grade ammunition, a bullet-proof vest, the element of surprise in a rally where cops just expected minor insults and chants instead of bullets, and infantry training. Cops had 9 millimeter handguns.

Shit, remove the vest and the element of surprise and guess who wins 1 on 1 like in pic related, close quarters combat.

If you watch all the videos floating around online it looked like an SKS to me, or something similar

He ambushed a couple that were stationary, so that's pretty easy. There was one fat cop that tried to stop him, but he did this shot and weave thing.

I'm not against the cops, but I'm sure that cop was pissing his pants and couldn't believe it was happening, just got overrun easily,

The rest the cops bunched up around cars in the middle of an intersection. They exchanged fire, but it's cops some of which with bright yellow kit and pistols, against a blended in enemy.

Guerilla warfare sucks people

fukc u
delet this

>If niggers can't into military tactics, how did this one shoot twelve trained cops and kill five of them?

did you happen to notice he was all by himself? what military sends a guy into combat all by himself?

the screams still haunt my dreams user...

>high-grade ammunition
He used the cheapest shit. Look at the sparks

>bullet-proof vest
It's not bullet-proof, it can stop only handgun bullets

>infantry training
He was a fucking mason. He trained at a private self-defense class

Two of those people were crisis actors.

>high-grade ammunition
fucking what

> it can stop only handgun bullets

which is exactly what he was up against

> He was a fucking mason

Everyone who enters the army gets basic training, you have to qualify to use a rifle even if they never expect you to use it. The motto is soldier first, trade second

LEAF

>which is exactly what he was up against
I watched the happening online. There were many officers with ARs

hes no simo haya

Yes, after several officers got shot, and city went on high alert. By the time we were all watching it on the news, they had sent out SWAT teams. But before the shootings started there weren't many officers out with rifles, they didn't want to look militarized at a fucking BLM rally. This guy was shooting at easy targets

It's also not supposed to be open. Weird that dude lives like that.

Well, what can I say. They've got some bloody precedent

He is like the Hugo Stiglitz of BLM.

sofrep.com/58811/photo-saiga-rifle-used-dallas-shooting/

You need to fucking leave
>>Sup Forums

There were two.

Great choise of the platform, but Saigas are garbage. But then again, he was a nigger who couldn't afford some high quality Arsenal, so it's understandableю
Well, at least libtarts won't cry about banning AR again.

dude planned all this in a day, cops said they were ambushed by shooters with prior knowledge of the route and were shot at from a triangulated formation, reports of as many as 4 shooters and everybody buys the story that it was just one guy after they killed him? also its interesting how this isnt the guns fault

ten years ago you would have had a lot of support, ignore the faggots, i enjoyed this gif, thanks user

it was dark and black people have the evolutionary advantage,

black people are savage.

respekk

>Lone wolf meme
TRIANGULATED FIRE

The officers relaxed.

>guess who wins 1 on 1 like in pic related, close quarters combat.
we saw what happened in that situation dumbfuck, he tricked one of the cops and made him look around the wrong side of a pillar. The guy was extremely skilled tactically.

They relaxed around blacks?

Those dumb crackers.

>One of the 5.45x39 round features was actually making harsh wounds and giving a burden of medical and logistical support to the enemy.

Thats also one of the reason the 5.56 was adopted. I single hit often wont kill right away but can take someone out of the fight and if they dont get attention they will bleed out.