Why is it that if you are critical about Black Lives Matter you are a racist?

Why is it that if you are critical about Black Lives Matter you are a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSblGwbMxJc
a.uguu.se/qceJb84pEzUL_1468124288546.mp4
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently you're a racist if you don't bend over to niggers or something

I'll bite as if you were a real one
Name one thing it does good?

youtube.com/watch?v=MSblGwbMxJc
BLM loves child rapists that also smoke with them in the car

The Left calls everything racist. Never trust what a leftist says about race. The MSM is almost as bad. You only have to look at the disproportionate attention the MSM pays to trivial things Trump says and does (the judge, the six point star, the "my black man over....", etc.). Never trust anything that is reported as racist unless you thoroughly verified it yourself. 90% of the time it isn't racist.

The latest one is the fact that one of the cops had some european and military tats. The vast majority of people that have those symbols as tats aren't white nationalists. The ADL and SLPC love to lie and exaggerate.

yea but getting called a racist is never a good thing, even if it's uncalled for. It's just a low blow all around. It's worse than having an argument and calling someone retarded because getting called a racist in front of the right crowd can RUIN someone's life (lose friends, jobs, family member's trust) from it.

why would i expect anything better...this video was awful to watch

>implying being a winey hateful libkek isnt the status quo in 2016

It is horrible. It is a bullying tactic. Currently calling someone a racist who isn't racist has almost no consequences. The left does it all the time because it knows that certain dumbasses will always join it when it does. Too many people are bullied by this. The solution is to stand up for yourself.

>The solution is to stand up for yourself.

You should also say what ghost says:

I have a bunch of friends that happen to be black. I have a bunch of friends that happen to be latino.

Irrelevent.

how? if you were a racist why would you have black or latino friends?

Who cares if you do or don't? Don't fall into the left's diversity rhetorical trap. 1. It is a logical fallacy. 2. The left abandons it as soon as it is inconvenient for them (Ben Carson isn't really black, Clarence Thomas is dumb, etc.).

it depends on your reasons fool

you start giggling like a third grader over using the word "nigger" and "chimp" and all that "based" racist shit pretending you have an actual rational argument and you aren't fooling anyone at that point - you'd be declaring you're a racist by everything you fucking say

obvious racist is obvious

Plus, the more you argue that you aren't racist the more racist you look.

I've just decided to become racist so at least they'll be right when they call me it.

>you only care about unity when we try to divide
no shit

Because there is really no other reason to be critical of it.

I actually know the girl in that picture, we went to school together for a long ass time.

is that the same shirt micah johnson has?

Many do.

The truth is it is usually a waste of time to argue with someone who is calling you a racist. They are either dumb or they are dishonest and trying to bully you.

The name is Orwellian. Being against Black Lives Matters implies you think black lives don't matter to you.

Like say if there was something call the "Anti-Pedophile Movement" that turn America into a nationwide Salem-tier witch hunt which jailed and killed many innocents. If you were to acknowledge there is a problem with this, then dumbasses will assume

>Hurr do you LIKE Pedophiles?
>Durr are YOU a Pedophile?

Granted, that implication is only assumed by idiots who think skin deep (name deep in this case) but sadly that's a bunch of people these days. That's also how they bait new followers, especially the non-Black traitors.

This is worth repeating.

>mr28974d

you really think only racists dont like BLM? People get stuck in traffic because of their protests.

Because ad hominem, especially when you call your opponent something really horrible like racist, sexist, or misogynist, is really effective.

Things like BLM and 3rd/4th wave Feminism are set up to be Kafka traps. You either agree with and support their cause, or you're a horrible person. There's no middle ground.

Niggers ruin everything.

If you are critical of anything at all that the left wants you are racist.
It's literally all they have. They can't win a debate or on results and facts.

It's pretty amazing when you really think about it. Their entirety is just yelling ad Homs at those they oppose, yet millions take it seriously

>They are either dumb or they are dishonest and trying to bully you.

I know with the white liberals and feminist who use shit like sexist and racist it's 100% bullying. There is never any sincerity to it, it's pretty much the same as calling people witches.

You're racist even if you aren't critical of it.

How does it feel to be BTFO by Facebook?

>get stuck in traffic because of their protests.
And? People get stuck in traffic for all kinds of fucking reasons.

>Name one thing it does good?
Easy. I can name a few:
- block traffic
- annoy the shit out of everyone
- spout lies

a.uguu.se/qceJb84pEzUL_1468124288546.mp4

Because the BLM is a calm and nonviolent organization trying to rid the world of stereotypes against blacks and protecting calm, nonviolent black people across the US. You are a racist if you don't support BLM

you arent just kill niggers

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

You white? Then you racist.

>Because the BLM is a calm and nonviolent organization trying to rid the world of stereotypes against blacks and protecting calm, nonviolent black people across the US. You are a racist if you don't support BLM

Standing around bitching is a stereotype of blacks though.

Black Lives Matter isn't really a group, just a hashtag. An idea, really. Not in the same vein as, say, the KKK or the Black Panthers or what have you. There's no leadership, just louder, more popular blacks who get to stand at the forefront because of their platform (on twitter, usually). So when you criticize "Black Lives Matter," it's more like you're criticizing the idea of black people mattering, as human beings. Which, probably makes you a racist.

exactly, give em an inch they take a yard. anything short of being full blown klansman will do you know good

purposefully disturbing people like this is criminal

>Why is it that if you are critical about Israel you are a Nazi?

because that's how leftys get people go agree with them
now stop asking retard tier questions

This. It is unlawful to purposely obstruct or hinder traffic.

You can be racist and have friends of other races. I remind my mexican and black friends all the time that the white man is the supreme master race and they acknowledge it for the fact that it is. We all get along great.

try getting in their face and calling them slurs for like 2 hours straight. see what happens. you probably just say it every now and there and dont see these people that much

It depends who is doing it. If they are academics who happen to marxist, then yes, they are 100% full of shit on these issues because their goal is just to undermine the system. A huge portion of feminists aren't even feminists and just want to undermine merit and how income is allocated under capitalism. The same is true for many, maybe even most, academics who argue for affirmative action. They don't believe that africans americans are getting fucked, they want to undermine how we view merit.

A huge portion of the intelligentsia that pretend to be BLM allies are just trying to cause chaos and, in the long run, build a literal militia.