What does Sup Forums think about this guy? Personally I can't stand his politics...

What does Sup Forums think about this guy? Personally I can't stand his politics, but he still manages to make good movies. Maybe Mel is my problematic fav.

Don't know who that is

Acted in a bunch of good shit from the 80's and 90's. Made two great movies in Braveheart and Apocolypto, and a few other alright flicks. Overrated on Sup Forums for his drunken rants and general goofy demeanor.

Sorry, it's Mel Gibson. Best known for Braveheart and Passion of the Christ. Also a RAGING anti-Semite :/

>not worshiping based red-pilled Mel
I wish I could get my hands on you, cuck. "People" like you shouldn't be allowed to have the degenerate opinions you do.

/ourguy/

>not Mad Max and Lethal Weapon

>personally I can't stand his politics

Maybe you should go back to Sup Forums with all the other pasty liberal virgins

I'm gay and Jewish. Please tell me why I'm supposed to agree with this shit gibbon.

What's wrong with anti-Semitism?

Mel Brooks

Bad. Ass.

BAIT

He hates non-white men ofc Sup Forums, o sorry, Sup Forums would love him.

Is Mel Gibson the only celebrity whos career has survived the wrath of Rothchild?

I bet you don't know shit about his politics.

>only Sup Forums hates niggers and kikes

'no'

Don't really care about politics, he can believe what he wants as long as he's not obnoxious about it in his entertainment products.
I REALLY liked him as an actor and I'm fine with him as a director. Apocalypto is greatly directed, even if it wasn't my cup of tea. He's not all Sup Forums-Sup Forums makes him out to be with their memes though.

tfw i enjoyed this movie

>JUST FUCKING BLOW ME

That bitch didn't get nearly as much money as she thought she would and I those phone conversations are rage kino.

t. Sup Forums

It's actually good even if it's gay for a man to like romantic comedys.

yeah considering "Sup Forums: the president" got voted in, it shows that hating black people and jews is normie as fuck these days

wtf... PLEASE tell me this is shopped

Nope, I remember the controversy when this pic surfaced.

>blacks in his cabinet
>jews literally speaking for him

You need to be at least 18 to post here kiddo.

Trump isn't Sup Forums, even though they don't see it. Trump's interests are pretty obviously set with making businesses and millionaires have an easier time and assfucking everyone else, including all the rural folk that got him elected.

>tfw smelling an oven dodger

I like how he's literally a crazy person. thats fun.

can't expel the mel

Don't enlarge this.

M'ask chu sumpin goyim

t. OVEN dodger

When did reddit arrive? Are you here fo the celeb leaks? for that stuff

i like his politics and his movies

I agree with his politics but he makes schlocky amateurish stuff

>when the new yorker jew is enlisted to play a play a redneck
>when the jew yorker is enlisted to play an italian mobster

m'achsk ya muffin

He's red pilled and is angry when he needs he's horny.(the phonecalls)
His latest directed movie is shit bu he usually makes good movies.

check em
check em
check em
check em

There's more

Apocalypto was really unique and underrated

That + his epic rage rant against his whore wife makes him my eternal boy

more?

who dat on the left of Josh Gad?

Yea, more.

>unique

It was literally one trope on top of another. Only unique thing about it was the setting.

is co really full of numales?