This thread is for you to congratulate the Finnish superstar basket baller Lauri Markkanen...

This thread is for you to congratulate the Finnish superstar basket baller Lauri Markkanen, because his beloved girlfriend has announced her pregnancy of their first child!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

FUCK PESAPALLO
FUCK SUPERPESIS
FUCK MARKKANEN
FUCK CHICAGO BULLS
FUCK HIS WIFE
FUCK FINLAND
AND SPECIALLY
FUCK YOU

Congratulations Lauri
please ignore the haters like this

literally who

Well done Verna for securing your future!

>6 foot 1
>5 foot 10

>getting a girl pregnant at 19

Kek, truly an NBA player.

He's a big guy

helIo reddit

Sinulle.

Bruuuhhh since when are we allowing this finnfag proxy to make threads?

Hopefully he continues his journey into way of niggers and ruins his career with crack addiction or something and apehoop returns to normal obscurity it has had in Finland.

Who is "we"?

t. salt-covered soccer "hooligan" angry that basket balling gets twice the viewership than your garbage soccer

Just found out that they are actually married, sorry for calling their future child a bastard.
Repeat: they are married.

>t. salt-covered soccer "hooligan" angry that basket balling gets twice the viewership than your garbage soccer
Hockey, formula 1 and javelin throwing are only relevant sports. Divegrass is as alien to Finland as apehoop.

Times are a changing.

>f1
>relevant
/nba/ i thought you banned finland forever

benis in bajida :DDD

lonzo might drop 20 on gsw

Once national team starts to fail as usual all bandwagoners are gone, just like with divegrass. Their ratings and ticket sales are nowhere close to what those were in early 2000's when we had Litmanen, Hyypiä and realistic chances getting to UEFA or FIFA final tournament.

Only reason why Finland has been able to participate in apehoop final tournaments are meme rules like allowing wild card tournament placement.

Nothing wrong with having a kid at a young age if you can afford to take care of it.

Congrats to a Bulls legend

i get that hes tall... but shes what 5'5? my gf is taller

>5'11 vs 5'9

She is about the average women height.

Who would want to date a lanky freak loke that?

>those shoes she's wearing

there's no way this girl is american

I can smell your shortness from across the atlantic

Damn... really makes you look at things with an entirely new perspective.

also she's clearly more than 56% white

>FUCK PESAPALLO
this desu
>FUCK SUPERPESIS
this desu
>FUCK MARKKANEN
fuck YOU
>FUCK CHICAGO BULLS
this desu
>FUCK HIS WIFE
he has no wife
>FUCK FINLAND
fuck YOU
>AND SPECIALLY
>FUCK YOU
rude

>no comment on AND SPECIALLY
Discarded.

I thought he played chess

Football and basketball are allies you fuck
except for when the bandwagoners literally chanted with the Iceland fans in the middle of the game in Eurobasket, that was cringe

>AND SPECIALLY
not even that special

>white
>7 feet tall

pretty sure you can bag a 6ft tall quirky super model and you settle for a 5/10

fuck with me and get some money

based Finland

Congratulations Lauri!!!

As a bulce fan, I am glad the "Finn-isher" is working out because all hell broke loose amongst the fans when he was first drafted. With him, Niko and maybe Luka Doncic on the team next year, we're going to have the best European in the NBA.

>Luka Doncic
The bulls are making the playoffs, dog