Refute this

Oh right, you literally cannot.

Truths like these certainly make one ponder.

Stay woke.

ignore all tweet posters.
report all tweet posters.
if we wanted tweet updates, we would go on twitter, not Sup Forums, faggot.

>surrender peacefully
>run/whip out gun

The difference is that one resisted and one didn't

Your silence is = to consent. Refute my arguments if you believe you have a point.

Singapore knows

He surrendered peacefully while the nignog tried to shuck a spear at him, this all seams fair.

Even Che Guevara would take people alive if they didn't resist. Everyone thinks of themselves as civilized and just and they won't execute someone on the street unless they believe they have to.

see

A

It's sad that your racism is allowing you to get more black people killed needlessly

Fucking

>one surrendered
>one resisted arrest
Wow so hard

NIGGER!

the first one might be a despicable human being but he surrendered peacefully

the other guy probably started running or tried to fight back

the internet was supposed to make people smarter (unlike TV) but it seems that it's doing the opposite

>stay woke
Christ have mercy.

Just look up a picture of the DC sniper getting carried away he also a bullet proof vest and was treated just like the church shooter. He was black but was treated exactly the same as the church shooter, vest and everything, because he peacefully surrender and didn't fight back

KAING!

>glorified gang culture in the 90s makes black people go apeshit at the sight "ov da po po"
>glorified gang culture in the 00s makes black people go apeshit at the sight "ov da po po"
>glorified gang culture in the 10s makes black people go apeshit at the sight "ov da po po"

Shit ain't changin' because niggas keep breakin' the fuckin' law.

Person 1 : 150 lbs, surrendered.
Person 2: 300 lbs, resisting arrest.
Tell me OP, how many 300 pound people have you been in fights with?

Says the flag that doesn't pay its taxes
>a fucking greece monkey

How does it feel being red?

/thread

Shooting 9 people doesn't cut into tax revenue.

Refuted.

The white guy is human

You may not believe me, but I was once a bouncer for a very high profile night club where celebrities would be all the time. I often got fights with guys much taller than me (I am a 6'5 240lbs Aryan male), sometimes more than one at a time.

I'm not gonna lie, police to treat different colors differently. But not without good reason.
Blacks also make it quite harder for themselves

OP thoroughly BFTO

Pack up, we're done here

Funny how you aren't replying to Go back to Tumblr faggot

massively butthurt racist detected

You sound a little butthurt, let me help you with that.

Step One: Take off your pants and underwear, (assuming they aren't already off.)

Step Two: Line up your ring finger or your middle finger with your anus, (or both if you're feeling adventurous.)

Step Three: Proceed to go fuck yourself.

this piece of shit killed my mother's friend
she was latina
piece of shit nigger

$25M is a bit generous considering he was behind Tupac's murder

Dylann did not resist arrest.

the difference is the white guy wasnt putting up a fight or being confrontational.
niggers ALWAYS get confrontational and thats exactly how you end up dying
the end

you could also say whites are more civilized because after they commit crazy shit they say OK TAKE ME AWAY AND PUNISH ME, while Dindus spend all day trying to say they didnt

niggers got no balls

/thread n sage