Tom Brady

Tom Brady

*cheats*

Who? I’ve heard of a Tim Bradley, but no Tom Brady.

I'm usually classy, but I hope Tom Brady gets a career ending injury during the owl

Tom Brady

Tomb Raider

Literally the greatest sports personality in the history of life.

Tom Deflatey

*fucks the Goat*

Great thread, OP

he has about as much personality as a wet sock that's been stuck behind the washing machine for three years.

Tom Brady

Tom Lady

Tom Brady

Doug jones

Tom Brady won't make the hall of fame. Just like Barry Bonds didn't.

This

he's a legit fucking weirdo

Normal people don't reach the mountaintop matthew

opportunity to spam my goatfolder

What does he do after football brehs? FOX/CBS pregame replacing one of the old fucks? I don't see him GMing. I also don't see him staying out of the game.

why can't he coach? Have you seen those videos with him and Belichick where they discuss strategy and shit? He seems pretty thoughtful / insightful in them

> Tom has a successfully coaching career
> buttblast Sup Forums for a few more decades

holy fuck lmao
>goes on to be the goat coach
how can one man be so based?

I personally think Tom is gonna go out like farve did but much worse.. He's going to over play his hand and break every bone in his body trying to get one last owl before he turns 45 and finally kills himself 5 years out of the league and they discover he had the worst CTE ever seen in any player in history

But I hope that doesn't happen and he wins again this year, he clearly is the GOAT

fpbp

I think he's gonna get away from it and focus on his TB12 shit, I doubt he would want to be involved with a game he's no longer physically able to play when he loves it this much