Constant reminder than G*rmans are cucked

>Constant reminder than G*rmans are cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A large part of the German civil population of about 2.5 million managed to evacuate
>In May 1945 Soviet authorities registered 193,000 Germans in East Prussia but an estimated 800,000 returned after the end of hostilities,[8] most of whom were later forcibly expelled by the Soviet and Polish authorities. The Polish census of 1950 indicated that 164,000 of the former German population remained in Southern East Prussia.[9] Most later emigrated to Germany.

Hitler was a literal nigger who ruined everything.

they offered it back to germany though

that's what happens to immigrants

Really?

In exchange for what?

>Japanese calling anyone a cuck
>Kurils
Might as well throw that proxy away, fancy troll.

money apparently
>It was rumored in 2001 that Germany was in talks with Russia to arrange the return of Königsberg in exchange for the waiving of a £22 billion debt owed to Berlin.

Why didn't they take it?
Was it all fucked (COMMUNIST'D)

It's part of Dugin's plan to take Japan out of the US sphere of influence by giving the Kurils back to Japan, I think.

Why would they take land not connected to their country that is in debt and 99% russian.

Yes, just like you having no gf is part of KGBs work.

>Why would they take land not connected to their country
A good trade port
>that is in debt and 99% russian.
Okay I see your point

The city doesn't look like the pre-45-era anymore, heavily indebted, our neighbors would make a massive fuss about it how we are trying to destroying Europe again. Even the like 0,8% Germans are prolly larping Volgagermans who cant speak the language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism.[2]
>The book has had a large influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites and was allegedly used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military.
>The book was co-authored by General Nikolai Klokotov of the General Staff Academy.[2] Colonel General Leonid Ivashov, head of the International Department of the Russian Ministry of Defence, apparently advised in the project.[2] Klokotov stated that in the future the book would "serve as a mighty ideological foundation for preparing a new military command."

>Dugin has asserted that the book has been adopted as a textbook in many Russian educational institutions.[2]

I think the reality was they wanted another Molotov-Ribbentrop pact from it or something equally sinister. It's seldom you see clay for sale in today's world, especially clay as strategically important as Kaliningrad. I am almost certain it failed because of Russia or because they made impossible demands.

>Dugin
He also believes in illuminatis.
>yada yada
Is denying this unproven bullshit equals to using "Basic Instinct" as a plan?

Well it is certain that they wanted to influence our position within the NATO or at least relaxing tensions desu. 2001 is like 2 years after the NATO-bombing in ex-Yugo after all, from the Russian perspective it must have been a pain in the ass.

I'm not even memeing but it could have been something like block Baltic states from EU and we give you Kaliningrad. It makes sense because it's directly in the region. A few years after the supposed negotiation fell through we all joined.

Just speculation though. For all we know it could have just been a rumor or misinfo.

>yfw you realize V4 and the Baltics weren't part of the EU till 2004
>It is already 13 years ago

>Russia should manipulate Japanese politics by offering the Kuril Islands to Japan and provoking anti-Americanism

That makes sense. Russia does not need those meme islands. They are more useful as barter