Stranger in My Own Country

Anybody else feel like a stranger in their own country? I have literally run errands without seeing a single other white person, many stores in my neighbourhood don't have English labels on any of the food they sell, I feel like a foreigner in my own country and it just weighs on me, I feel like I'm being crushed, like I have no future here but I have no where to go.

Cultural Marxism.

N O T
O
T

E V E N
V
E
N

O N C E
N
C
E

Move out of China town and into a suburb. Problem solved

god what a strange thing it is to be exposed to cultures other than your own. maybe you might have to learn something.

I'm not in China town, I'm not even close to it, hell I'm not even in Richmond but they've both expanded so much I don't think there is a white neighbourhood left.
I don't mind being exposed to other cultures I mind my culture, my people being wiped from the slate forever.

I knew this was a Canadian posting this without even looking at the flag. I feel the same way.

Our country is fucking doomed unless something radical happens right fucking now.

I'm in surrey and scott road is like this but with bro-tier sikhs so it's all good

I didn't realize there were any white people left in Surrey.

We're getting replaced by subhumans by the jews is this news to you?

Are you fucking high gook???

I lived in Vancouver for 6 years. You live in Richmond ffs. What do you expect. Its chinkville. Go to Burnaby, same thing. At least you don't live in Surrey ffs with all those jahoodies. Move closer to UBC if you want more whites pleb.

>bro-tier sikhs
I swear, every time this meme seems like it's on the verge of going away some fucking leaf pops up and breathes new life into it.

Just find a chink wife and have happa kids. Certainly not the worst ending for someone on Sup Forums. You chose multiculturalism, now sleep in your mess.

>premium bait

Haha I was just driving past here today. The Golden Spring Szechuan place is pretty good if you like spicy food. Avoid the seafood dishes tho because a lot of those are labeled as "market price" on the menu and last time we ordered one, it came out to $40 by itself and the bitchass chink waitress lied and we didn't understand it was "per person".

You can choose a white suburb that are likely Trudeau and Wynne cheerleaders OR stick with Chinktown with awesome food and based family values.

I clearly stated I don't live in Richmond I just used that picture because it's an accurate representation of what I see all over Vancouver and it's a really easy picture to get with one google search.

Brit in Canada here.

Just testing out the leaf.

>in Toronto
>lotta Asians
>not as many as Sup Forums had made me think there would be, though
>and they are behaving themselves for the most part

now think about how indigenous canadians must feel

>crying about Asians
I'll trade all your Changs for all my Tyrones.

How do you think every (schizophrenic) minority feels? If you actually consider yourself a citizen you wouldn't give a shit

>go to King Taco
>the menu is in Spanish and everyone orders in Spanish

Go to Eastern Lady Spa and get your dick sucked.

My apologies. I stand by me comments in the general sense.

"Bro-tier" sikhs, lel... You thats a joke, they are pretty same tier with black

Go by Brampton tommorow if you want to see Asians. It's literally India.

I doubt they feel much with all the drugs and alcohol, also they actually still have areas which are all theirs, those areas are shit but that's their own fault.
Not a fucking chance.

I feel sorry for Canadians.

Its like even though Canada is such a huge landmass, they live on "little islands" of cities, with spans of nothing in between them. These are very expensive islands, and flooded with Chinese, Indians, and Arabs.

Its freezing cold, housing costs an arm and a leg, there are Chinese and Indians everywhere. I don't know why anyone would ever want to live in Canada.

Changs rise the house price, but Tyrones lower the house price. To me, I prefer Tyrones

You're not a stranger in your country, you're a stranger in your city. Canada's 86% white, lad.

South west Canada is literally China town; Come out to the far east and I guarantee that you'll rarely see shitskins. I haven't seen a colored person in real life in 5 years, and that's when I went out west to Toronto for business.

>Not a fucking chance
Then stop crying, faggot. Changs don't ruin your country. If you want to be around white people then move to Québec.

Canada:

>80% white
>Indian immigrants: Watch cricket, open restaurants, generally nice
>Chinese immigrants: Buy lots of houses, generally nice, open restaurants
>Arab immigrants: Negligibly small in Canada
>Most nonwhite immigrants don't even touch white girls

U.S of A:
>65% white
>Tyrone: Literally killed 5 cops, whites get raped and killed by Tyrone who is also unemployed and sucking on welfare
>Juan: Rapes, sells drugs, lowers wages for everyone else
>Elliot Rodgers: Kills people because his dick can't fuck itself

Yeah nah

East-Asians aren't nigger or mudslime-tier. They're bearable, actually contribute and tend to be good people but in a perfect world they shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Poo in Loos and Pakis are filthy, middle-easternfags shun everything that makes the west great, and nogs are lazy and easily controlled by liberals to force an agenda.

I love it in Toronto tbqh. Minorities behaving themselves and a huge variety of attractive women to choose from.

Actually they do, my city is seeing the flight of my entire generation due to the changs driving up the cost of living to unsustainable levels, it's gotten so bad even the normies are willing to blame them.

Quebec is niggerville, don't believe in the Quebecois are pure meme. These cucks ship in niggers from Congo and Algeria because muh language, who all end up going elsewhere. Racemixing is huge here.

Okay. If the Chinese are so horrible then I'll trade you. Tyrones for Changs.

>Chinese and Indians everywhere. I don't know why anyone would ever want to live in Canada.

MFW no niggers

Come out to abby/ maple ridge / chilliwack and join the white neighborhoods.

Hello Richmond-friend, I feel the same way. Thats why i'm leaving until people become racist and release we sold our city away.

I grew up in Abby, living there would cost me about the same it does in Van when factoring in travel costs but I'd also have to do that shit commute every day which is why I haven't moved back also when I left it was steadily becoming Surrey although my family's neighbourhood is still white I don't think it's going to last.

>Go to Berlin, Germany
>???
>Profit

are you really complaining about those things? Better as being stabbed by random sharia patrols in Berlin.

You haven't been here long enough. Take the subway from Union to Finch and you'll notice the difference. Drive up to Markham/Richmond Hill and it's Chinese territory. Go to Brampton and it's all brown (you're likely a Paki anyway).