Are the Warriors the NBA's version of the Seahawks?

Are the Warriors the NBA's version of the Seahawks?

No. Warriors are more like the Patriots.

Curry or Durant is the GOAT?

How? The Warriors have only been relevant since 2013, just like the Seahawks

They have a liberal, nu male fanbase that prides itself on being loud, just like the Seahawks

They are traditionally in the shadow of another franchise in their division, like the Seahawks

They are fading fast, just like the Seahawks.

>They have a liberal, nu male fanbase that prides itself on being loud, just like the Seahawks
Classic Sup Forumsposter

never noticed this before, but yeah there are a ton of similarities between the "fans"

Warriors are contending every year using literally whos around their star players.

Seahawks are contending every year too.

In fact, acquiring KD after a championship loss = acquiring Jimmy Graham after a championship loss

Warriors are like the Patriots, the Clippers are like the Seahawks.

The Clippers won a championship?

Curry. Unanimous MVP. 3-1 is his 18-1.

Was Jimmy Graham as good at being a football player as KD is as a basketball player?

Yes

Not even comparable. The Seaslugs would have had to bring in a Top 3 RB or something to compare and that wasn't going to happen.

Yes. When will the Warriors collapse?

You also forgot
not only do both pride themselves on being loud, they evn have nicknames for each other (12th Man and Roaracle)

That would be the Spurs

>a liberal, nu male fanbase

only gloryhunters and tumblrfans are liberal, their black and chink fanbase located in oakland isn't

Seahawks lost their real fan base (electricians and fishermen) to techies that outpriced them. Pretty much the same with Golden State, and even worse when they move to SF. Warriors have a better chance at winning another ship tho

I don't know. I don't watch sports

this is literally the worst "big 3" in history

>Seahawks are contending every year
*breathes in*

Please stop. I hate both franchise but i only respect the pats

Yep if you go back about 15 years the Seahawks were a blue collar team. The Mariners are still kinda blue collar but I expect that to change whenever they get good.

Yeah, that's why people should just ride out the Warriors