Have you ever lied that you met a celebrity...

Have you ever lied that you met a celebrity? I told my friends I met Natalie Portman at Star Wars premiere and they believed me.

i met robin williams when i was a little kid. he told me i look like harry potter and it made me want to kill myself. i still do want to kill myself.

Ryan Gosling at a grocery store

John Travolta fucked me in the ass when I was 5.

lucky you

I told my neighbors that I met Donald Trump during his campaign. They beat me up.

No. Molly Quinn did go to my highschool tho.
Im 5 years older than her and never talked or noticed her existence until castle.

I knew a guy who claimed his shitty beat up aluminum bat was given to him by a once-famous Cleveland Indians player (Jim Thome). I don't think anyone ever believed him. He made a few other lies like that while he went to our school. He was a pretty decent artist though.

I walked past Pamela Anderson after an autograph session when she was exiting the mall through the entrance near the shop I worked at

not really much of a story, but it's true

I once had sex with Natalie Portman

I told my friends I fucked Natalie Portman at Star Wars premiere and they believed me.
Also told them I dont piss myself, its just spilt water on my pants.

I met linda Cardellini once. She said she gets called Lindsay by a lot of people still.

Shes pretty down-to-earth I just asked for a quick photo and she did it and actually smiled and did not seem troubled at al

E V I A N

I told my girlfriend I met Eva Green at Gregg's. She gets jealous knowing that I sometimes picture Eva Green in bed when we're having sex.

i am natalie portman

Praise Kek. show pusy

she looks a lot like gal gadot here.
But not soulless.

are the rumors about liam neeson true?

I've only ever met two famous people.

One was Patrick Stewart at comic con, whom I obtained the most awkward photo ever taken with.

The other was Sir Mixalot who cut me off in the parking lot of a Safeway.

when i worked at starbucks a few celebs came in regularly
nothing interesting every happened tho

If I ever met Natalie Portman I'd probably have to kill myself after or move to Israel and start looking for a qt Jewess because I'd know no irl woman would ever be near as beautiful as she is.

People give Jake Lloyd shit for ending up a failure, but can you imagine spending an entire year around Natalie Portman while filming Episode 1? The exact years where girls go from "eww cooties" to "girls are cute"? Imagine delivering the "Are you an angel..." lines knowing this woman you're pretending to have a crush on for an audience of millions is actually the "most beautiful creature in the universe" that you'll ever see and you're only 7 years old. Poor kid's life was downhill from there. No wonder he only ever did one Star Wars before vanishing from existence. Poor kid never had a chance.

I lied about meeting a celebrity once. I told my friends about how I met movie star Paul Dano

I really did meet Paul Dano. The lie of course, was in implying Paul Dano is a celebrity.

classsssssssssssic

I never understood why people lie to elevate themselves

He's perfect! Ani I can't believe you made a sex bot for me! Ever since Qui Gon fucked me back on the Royal Starship I can't seem to get enough dick. I can't wait til you're old enough to fuck me too!!!

I performed oral sex on Ariel Winter.

Not a lie.

Was she a pedo?

I told my comrads that I met Genghis Khan at a genocidal premiere and they believed me.

i once came on a picture of carmen electra i printed off the computer when i was 13

disgusting.

I accidentally shoulder checked Pauly Shore and almost got into a confrontation with him at a hotel.

I actually drove by his motorcade when he came to visit Washington state. I was driving the opposite lane but the other lane was lined up with police for like a mile.