You arent really voting for Trump, are you user?

>You arent really voting for Trump, are you user?

no I'm not

Yeah I am. I swore 8 years ago I would never vote for Hillary and would vote for whoever opposed her no matter how stupid/corrupt they are. So yeah I am.

Thanks for the reminder.

Wish I could. Can I get citizenship and a postal vote in time for the election?

Don't bother you'll just be deported in January when Trump kicks all the Muslims out.

how well do you suck dick? i'll sponser you as my partner.

>female president? get the fuck outta here

fuggin Borat

>Sixty percent white country tries to talk crap

Yes, I really am.

kek

No seriously Pablo, is it possible to get dual citizenship without even going there because I'm a Brit and my dead grandfather was American. I have no idea how that shit works. It'd be nice to be able to vote though.

I would but it's impossible for him to win in my state anyway

you mong, of course you have to be here to be sworn in as a citizen. and it takes years.

What did he mean by this?

Well that's fucking lame. On account of the fact that your country literally spawned from mine I feel that all native Britons should be entitled to instant US citizenship upon request.

I was against Hillery so vehemently that I changed my party to Democrat to vote Bernie in the primaries, not with any intention of voting for him in the general, but just to hedge my bets against the Hildabeast and because he looked like the best bet to take her down.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this.

But we didn't count on the primaries being rigged and the winner being reported when CA could still have changed everything.

We threw your tea overboard for a reason, you aren't entitled to shit.

Fuck you, Kek supports Trump.

Your grandfather could get you a green card but he would have to be alive.

I can't vote for Trump, although I would.

;_;

Save me, 'murica

Sage, hide, and report low quality threads like this.
Keep this board clean.

already did once

>Invokes Kek
>Can't even get digits to align...
Stay mad, senpai.