Can we have a 'MURICA! hate thread please? I lost my old folder and I need to renovate my current one

Can we have a 'MURICA! hate thread please? I lost my old folder and I need to renovate my current one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTDclOPKqt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone have the one with the fat american using polandball for his autistic games, and the one that he ends up cummin on Israel?

Jesus christ
This one is new to me

lol I made that post

what did we ever do to you, brazil?

Saved.

it's just another assblasted thirdie

Forced us to join WWII by bombing one of our ships full of people
Helped maintain the military dictatorship that we had here
Just from the top of my head
Ahh yes, ruined the site with the 2016 elections

>European to the rescue

@80448694
>thirdie of europe thinks himself a human being

>Ahh yes, ruined the site with the 2016 elections
That was Russia's fault.

>an argentinian non-white thirdie calling others non-white

nobody hates my country more than me!!!

but that passport is pretty good for world travel tho

dumping anti america memes

youtube.com/watch?v=CTDclOPKqt8

lol this poor guy

I was in that thread, it was obviously bait

DUBBLE DUBZ

Only got this one.

fucking LOL

did you lose your shoes too, monkey?

>Nu Sweden
lmao

>That was Russia's fault.

Your passport is fucking trash compared to any EU or other first world one. Your batshit visa policy gets you exorbitant reciprocal fees, mainly in South America, on top of constantly subjecting you to tit-for-tat artificial problems due to your foreign policy. Like in Iran or Turkey. And that's just official issues, not the personal cuntiness of border guards.

>Forced us to join WWII by bombing one of our ships full of people
Wtf? We protected YOUR ships and sank nazi submarines for you, monkey. As for plan rubber, what do you expect if you flirt with the nazis putting South America and the world at risk. But that plan never happened luckily for you.

>batshit visa policy
lmao are you butthurt we didn't let you in to clean our toilets? we have enough of your buddies, sorry.

Yeah, I mostly agree with you, Pan Yuzef.

I don't like my country, which is why I usually travel out of it, but none of the places you list are places I would ever want to go.

For really bad visa situations, check out Russia or Vietnam. Those citizens are raped, for absolutely no reason.

>he still thinks anyone cares about cleaning toilets in Murrica when freedom of movement within the EU exists
Burger delusions of importance are always fun

Amerifats don't use kettles because their government only allows them to have 110V (L.O.L.) power outlets which makes a kettle take much longer to boil water than 220V.

Russia isn't really doing well with the whole relations with the west thing. Can't say it's unexpected. It's mutual.
Vietnam though really gets shat on, poor guys.

We actually have a 240V center tap (that's what enters your house), so washing machines and some ovens use that. But a typical 1500W kettle works fine off of 110V. It takes a bit longer but not much longer.

What retard posted this? Burgers cost no more than $3. This nibba eating at Applebees.

>living on $300 a month
But this is a brilliant of example of why they hate us, starving bitches.

This guy seems like your typical redneck conservative, but I get flamed on Sup Forums for mentioning I'm a liberal. What the fuck do you guys want?

Our visa situation is completely fine, the fuck are you talking about?

What is the issue here?

overcrowded, "#summerofhell"

weak banter mate,
subway in big cities is overcrowded yes
you would know wouldn't you

Reminds me of using the Paris Metro.
I thought I would only see people movers in Asia, but there they were at Place de Clichy trying to pack people into the train.

he's probably not a flat-earther more likely just has trouble visualising certain shapes

It's not really a stupid question.

Jajaja What?
They really think that?
No pueden ser tan estupidos

Jesus Christ

fucking kek