/trans/ Soon edition

Real Benis sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/es/noticias/mercado-de-fichajes-los-ultimos-rumores-de-real-madrid-barcelona-/f59xtswtonbj1sn3iw81lg92f
youtube.com/watch?v=xfSLkFysP_A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there any player I should buy for our league?

>Swansea are trying to persuade former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal to become their next manager after sacking Paul Clement. (Daily Mirror)

>Former Stoke, West Brom and Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis is the favourite to succeed Clement. (Daily Star)

>Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 29, is nearing a move to Paris St-Germain after his agent flew to the French capital for talks. (Canal Plus - via Metro)
PSG will bid £25m to try to sign Sanchez, though Manchester City still want the Chile international after failing with a £60m bid in the summer. (Express)

>Sanchez will stay at Arsenal until the end of the season, then join Manchester City on a free transfer in a deal that will earn him £400,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

>Barcelona are willing to pay £132m to sign Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, in January. (Sport - via Daily Mail)

>Atletico Madrid say 25-year-old full-back Sime Vrsaljko, a target for Liverpool, will not be moving next month. (Corriere dello Sport - via Daily Mirror)

>Chelsea are set to fail in their bid to sign Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey, 20, next month but are still interested in Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, 24, and Monaco forward Thomas Lemar, 22. (London Evening Standard)

>Lemar is thought to prefer a move to Liverpool over a switch to Stamford Bridge or Arsenal. (Independent)

>Arsenal and Liverpool are in talks to sign Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos, 21. (Diario Gol - via Daily Star)

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says there is a 90% chance he will not add to his squad in January. (BeInSports - via London Evening Standard)

>Valencia have agreed a £31m fee for Paris St-Germain winger Goncalo Guedes. The 21-year-old has been on loan at the Spanish club and has interested both Arsenal and Manchester United. (L'Equipe - via Sun)

>Arsenal and Manchester City are monitoring Burnley centre-back James Tarkowski, 25, with a view to bidding for him next summer. (Times - subscription required)

>Swansea are trying to persuade former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal to become their next manager after sacking Paul Clement

LOL
O
L

I love /trans/ lads

>The Magpies have also secured a loan deal for Chelsea winger Kenedy, 21, and he is set to arrive when the transfer window reopens next month. (Daily Mail)

>Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro's agent says the 24-year-old, who is a target for Newcastle, could move in January. (Tribal Football - via Newcastle Chronicle)

>West Brom will focus on signing Middlesbrough defenderBen Gibson if they sell Jonny Evans, 29. The Baggies will, however, meet stiff resistance from the Championship club for the 24-year-old. (Birmingham Mail)

>Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25, says he wants to stay and has targeted a place in England's 2018 World Cup squad. (Sky Sports)

>Liverpool will refuse to let striker Daniel Sturridge leave in January, putting his hopes of featuring for England at the World Cup in jeopardy. Newcastle, West Ham and Stoke are interested in the 28-year-old. (Daily Mail)

>Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has given Ben Woodburn the green light to leave the club on loan. Leeds United and Sunderland are keen on the 18-year-old forward. (Daily Express)

>Inter Milan director Walter Sabatini has insisted the club have no desire to let Joao Mario, 24, leave in the January transfer window. The defender has been linked with Manchester United and Paris St-Germain. (Independent)

>West Ham have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Bologna forward Simone Verdi as the club's sporting director says the 25-year-old does not want to leave. (Sky Italia - via Talksport)

>Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, 34, has hinted at his frosty relationship with Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola but insists he has no desire to leave the Premier League leaders anytime soon. (Goal.com)

Done deals so far:
>Costa to Atletico
>Bayern shockingly buying one of their opposition's best players, with Wagner moving back there
>Ujah joining the list of players who regret a move to China and going to Mainz

Give Aboubakar

Wait for the end of the season. We fucking need him now, more than ever

Any news about the javi martinez to liverpool deal?

Does anyone know what happened to /bet/?

Did the threads just die out or did the mods outlaw them

Moved to /biz/ I think

Wagner hasn't even been that good recently, Mark Uth is the hot shit now.

Did I start /trans/ too soon?

According to a rumour from today, Liverpool want Akanji. The Independent were saying they might have the advantage over Dortmund, since they're willing to wait until the summer. But I think that's bullshit. Basel won't care when they sell him, so long as they get their asking price.

Apparently they moved to a private IRC chat because they were tired of new posters asking them what to bet on.

>Sanchez to City

Why the fuck does Poop want a 30 year old who's only going to decline and throw tantrums when he doesn't get games. Yes he's a good steal on a free but is he really gonna want to play second fiddle to Sane and Sterling.

>PSG cheekily lowballing, since they know Arsenal would rather sell him abroad

>tfw you'll never earn a living making up rumours for a national newspaper

Aww shit, are we back?

Well?

Eh Shrubbery notification switch the bug first lard smile to wave sign equality bloke?

he's going to barça la

I just missed you lads

Any truth to the rumours about the slightly good Austria midfielder to AEK?

yes hello where are king, shitizen and bog sim

Holzhauser wants the transfer, that's a given, he doesn't give a fuck anymore. Apparently there was interest from a smaller French club, but I've not heard a lot about that lately. I wouldn't be surprised if the transfer happens, Austria Wien have supposedly already lined up a replacement from Bulgaria.

On an unrelated note, is Canadi still memeing it up with Atromitos?

y-you too

King has transceded and been absorbed into the time-space continuum. Shitizen is at the gym. No idea about his sargon.

Thankfully there's to actually follow rumours.

Merry Christmas lads

Yeah, Atromitos has been great so far, stole away wins against both AEK and Olympiakos.

It's ok m8, you can just stick to Lanaposting.

I fucking love /trans/, lads

I love fucking /trans/ lads!

In case anyone missed it, Bayern signed Sandro Wagner and extended Coman's contract.

To you as well.

I'll do that

>someone saved my ebit

cant wait for /trans/ lads

>United looking at Pulisic
He already couldn't play RWB under Bosz, don't see why he'd want to play there under Mourinho

muh shirt sales etc.

Happy festivus

Coutinho & King Arthur WHEN?

>37 posts in
>no >de gay
Just kill /trans/ off tbhfam

>Inter Milan director Walter Sabatini has insisted the club have no desire to let Joao Mario, 24, leave in the January transfer window. The defender has been linked with Manchester United and Paris St-Germain
>Joao Mario
>defender
Holy shit how fucking lazy are English journos.Like holy fuck how are you that incompetent?

It’s early, bro. Relax

We really aren't

>tfw Kloop is going to unironically just get Akanji
Just end my life lads.

fuck yeah /trans/ lads

If the Prince of Provolone was €90m last year, how much is Icardi now?

>Barcelona are willing to pay £132m to sign Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, in January

lol get fucked

$3.50

When will andre silva be able to play for leicester??

We back. :)

Is this the /trans/?

He's a good defender though. Basically what Senderos was predicted to he, if he weren't ded all the time. Or Djourou if he didn't consistently have one absolutely retarded moment every match.

This.

imagine

Apparently Enzo Zidane is close to moving to Lausanne in Switzerland.

Yee boi

The newest release clause is set at 130 million yuros.

>>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says there is a 90% chance he will not add to his squad in January. (BeInSports - via London Evening Standard)
>Sanchez will stay at Arsenal until the end of the season, then join Manchester City on a free transfer in a deal that will earn him £400,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

How the fuck has this happened? How is Sanchez going as a free agent and Wenger failed to resign him

I have doubts on alexis going to city in summer, he's been absolute shit, city don't need him and signing him could cause problems with the current starters, who have been playing much better than him. Also, those wages are too high

>Also, those wages are too high
Trust me, Abu Dhabi can handle it

but his team mates won't

>implying a God like André Silva will ever go to shit like the foxes

The 0 goals in the league GOD

More like The Emperor of Europa League too smart for Shit A

More like le benched by a finished Kalinic man

>Exchanging Simon Terodde for Mario Gomez and making a profit
Are Stuttgart, dare I say it, elite?

Also, Bosz back to Ajax when?

How can one man be so handsome?

gib loans pls

t. Charlton fan

I won't give you any loans. You didn't appreciate our loan back in 02

I actually think that City are after Sanchez just to fire up Aguero's ass.

Costa was just a bit shit for us then im sorry, that is going way back though pls send us more

Nope. Now it's exclusively Wolverhampton

>Inter Milan want to take Manchester United midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan on loan in January, but cannot commit to buying the 28-year-old Armenia captain in the summer. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Talksport)

Swansea are considering an approach for former Arsenal striker Dennis Bergkamp as their new manager after the 48-year-old Dutchmanwas sacked as Ajax assistant. (Daily Express)

>Alternatively former Crystal Palace manager Frank De Boer and ex-Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka are in the frame for the job. (Times - subscription required)

Chelsea have offered to make Thibaut Courtois the best-paid goalkeeper in the world, putting a contract extension worth more than £200,000 a week deal on the table for the 25-year-old Belgium international. (Telegraph)

>Manchester City are monitoring defender Leonardo Bonucci's situation at AC Milan, amid rumours the 30-year-old Italy defender is unhappy. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

Alternatively City have prioritised Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk, 26, ahead of West Brom's 29-year-old Northern Ireland international Jonny Evans and Real Sociedad's Inigo Martinez, 26. (Telegraph)

>Barcelona and Spain midfielderSergio Busquets, 29, has been earmarked as a £50m replacement for Yaya Toure by Manchester City. (Daily Star)

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson says he cannot guarantee Ivory Coast winger Wilfried Zaha, 25, will be at the club beyond the January transfer window. (Reuters)

>Everton boss Sam Allardyce wants to make Crystal Palace centre-back James Tomkins, 28, his first signing in a potential £20m deal. (Sun)

Alternatively, Sunderland centre-back Lamine Kone could be set for a reunion with former manager Allardyce with Everton interested in a £10m January move. (Mirror)

>West Ham are preparing a £20m bid for Swansea's 23-year-old centre-back Alfie Mawson. (Guardian)

Stoke City boss Mark Hughes is confident he retains the support of the club's board and can turn the Potters fortunes around. (Talksport)

>Newcastle are interested in Leicester and Algeria striker Islam Slimani, 29, but current takeover talks at St James' Park could scupper any deal in January. (Leicester Mercury)

Nice forward Mario Balotelli, 27, wants to move to a "big club" and would return to Manchester City for free. (Daily Mirror)

>Chelsea boss Antonio Conte expects to strengthen his squad by adding a forward in January. (Independent)

Manchester United are keeping tabs on 19-year-old Borussia Dortmund and USA winger Christian Pulisic. (Daily Mail)

>Arsenal are considering a 20 million euro (£17.7m) move for 22-year-old Barcelona winger Jose Arnaiz. (Marca)

Liverpool target Sime Vrsaljko, 25, will not be leaving Atletico Madrid in January, with the club's president insisting he will remain with the La Liga side. (Radio CRC, via Daily Star)

>Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta says Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, would fit in perfectly at the Nou Camp. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Liverpool are competing with Borussia Dortmund for 22-year-old Basel centre-back Manuel Akanji. (Independent)

>Atletico Madrid midfielder Nicolas Gaitan, 29, will leave the club in January as Premier League sides want to sign him, says the Argentina international's agent. (Foot Mercato, via Daily Mail)

Stoke midfielder Stephen Ireland, 31, has agreed a new deal at the club. (ESPN)

the fuck are PSG going to do with him? Sanchez is an overrated shitter anyway and wouldnt start over Neymar, Cavani, Mbappe, Di Maria, Draxler

like fuck theres still lucas on the bench

PSG la

We'll take a one black young centre back please and waste him like Lookman.

goal.com/es/noticias/mercado-de-fichajes-los-ultimos-rumores-de-real-madrid-barcelona-/f59xtswtonbj1sn3iw81lg92f
Noteworthy stuff:

>PSG would be willing to offer 170 million euros for Milinkovic-Savic, the midfielder from Lazio, according to Corriere dello Sport

>Atletico Madrid would be willing to negotiate the transfer of Lincoln, the young 17 year old forward from Flamengo. The BR club would request 15 million for him and the player's agents are in Vicente Calderon, according to AS

>Javier Pastore confessed to his partners at PSG that he'll be leaving in the winter transfer market, according to Le Parisien. Inter Milan is negotiating a loan.

>Beijing Guoan has an "agreement in principle" with Lucas Moura

>Danilo could leave Manchester City for FC Porto

>Inter Milan wants Emre Can

>170,000,000.00 + tip for >Savic
jesus christ what are they doing

Arsenal 1 - 5 Liverpool

>170 million euros for Milinkovic-Savic
I don't get it. I can see why he's being rated, but I don't get why he's being rated so highly to generate €80m+ fees.

#JustLotitoThings

chump change for qatar lad

>Barcelona and Spain midfielderSergio Busquets, 29, has been earmarked as a £50m replacement for Yaya Toure by Manchester City. (Daily Star)
Not yet. Only next season, after Ruben Neves conquers PL and replaces Busquets

>Danilo could leave Manchester City for FC Porto
Absolutely lie, at least for now. We have three right-backs and I doubt both Maxi and Layun would go away this winter

Maybe next summer, but since Ricardo isn't probably going to Russia, unless something happens to Semedo or Cedric, he will most likely stay at FC Porto, and Danilo isn't returning to get benched, despite Maxi and probably Layun leaving this summer, and we have good right-backs at our B-team

PSG Fab Four:
>Neymar-Griezmann-Cavani-Mbappe
Literally unstoppable. You just can't.

Coutinho Firmino Mane Salah is better desu

>Nice forward Mario Balotelli, 27, wants to move to a "big club" and would return to Manchester City for free
We all want things, Balo.

LOL! Even Brahimi-Aboubakar-Marega-Corona is better

Young, physical midfielder - how many others exist? Pogba, Goretzka, but that's about it. Goretzka will leave on expiry and Pogba isn't leaving so if you want a BeN goalscoring young CM SMS is your only option

>BeN

what?

B2B but phoneposting

>Pogba, Goretzka, but that's about it.
Can's only just about to turn 24. Zakaria, though he just moved this summer. Probably still be cheaper than €80m to buy him out of his contract though, and he's the youngest of the lot. And Goretzka's on a free, you could give him a €20m signing on bonus and €10m wages, that would still be under €80m on a 5 year contract.

Can is dogshit fan. While Goretzka would be cheaper he's supposedly preferring Bayern or Barca so PSG need to look elsewhere

>Chelsea boss Antonio Conte expects to strengthen his squad by adding a forward in January

We all know the only person coming in is going to be fucking Barkley.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfSLkFysP_A

>5head
>crazy eyebrown
>thin lips
>cleft chin
Absolute subhuman-tier

Good, Zaha is too good to be wasted at Crystal Palace, good enough to be an international player t b h. Don't know how Palace will handle it though, they collapsed without him at the start of the season.

Will also be interesting to see how Big Sam will manage at a club with financial capabilities, always rated him.

>Cavani
name 1 game against a big team he performed well. He's a small team bully and a statpad baby, like Lukaku

Why not let Vrsaljko leave, he's not even being played, too good of a player to be benched.

It's going to be Punished Balotelli, and he'll end up scoring 32 goals next season.

>170 million euros

What about the Fair Play?

Pastore would be superb for Inter, as an alternative or a substitute for Borja Valero, who can't seem to make it the full 90 minutes.