Why don't we merge america and europe into a superstate?

The globalist will do it anyway, so we might as well get on with it. I think when the american boomers die off and the millenials finally vote for muh free healthcare and /noguns/ america will soon be merged with europe and become a gay communist utopia.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpfkuIpUgXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why stop there?

Because if you come for my guns I will fucking kill you

>Having a land border with America
Yay..

No foreigners gonna come for your guns, your own millenial population will. The american millenials will turn america into canada.

Fuck no, the EU is pants on head retarded.

I agree.

Yanks are complete and total niggers. Even trump is pretty much one

because we dont want american education here now fuck off

canada has guns

You're not even part of the EU dude fuck off. We desperately need some of that EU education and culture over here.

thats what i fucking ment you retard. op talked about the continent, not only the EU

>EU culture

What?

There's a fucking EU Flag dude. He was never talking about the continent

SMD

i see its unreasonable to talk to americans again.

leave while you still can

>matt groening

>I think when the american boomers die off and the millenials finally vote for muh free healthcare and /nogun/

Ah yes, the classic demographic shift argument for massive changes in American politics. The problems with your argument are manifold, but here's a few:

1) You're forgetting about Generation X. Not large, but relatively fiscally conservative.

2) By the time the boomers die off, Gen Z will be entrenched in the voting pool, and they're reportedly as fiscally conservative as the boomers and generation X.

3) The millenials are facing a widespread generational crisis like the boomers did. Many of them have begun to move to the right as they enter their 30s.

Add on top of that that hispanics have, on the whole gotten more conservative (they only voted 2 to 1 against Trump - a full third of them were MAGApedes). There's a reason why the liberal commentators who believe in some mythical brown America where everyone votes Democrat have gotten increasingly desperate as of late - it's not just Trump, the long-term numbers simply aren't in their favor.

you can join too bb :3

>1) You're forgetting about Generation X. Not large, but relatively fiscally conservative.
2) By the time the boomers die off, Gen Z will be entrenched in the voting pool, and they're reportedly as fiscally conservative as the boomers and generation X.

>fiscally conservative
Fiscally conservative doesn't change the fact they're very socially liberal. The economy has nothing to do with gun rights.
Healthcare, however, will be trickier.

No thanks.

t. Bob Page

You aren't fooling anybody

youtube.com/watch?v=LpfkuIpUgXA

you're right mohammed