VR Reality

So how are you guys liking the new augmented reality?
You join yet?
You see the changes in people movement in your town?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb69hrPZmSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, folks playing this were already looking at nothing but their phone when walking anyway

Started playing it today. Already ran into like 6 people who were playing it too. Best fucking thing is, based nigger came up to me and we were talking like good buddies. And by nigger, I mean like hood nigger. But he was cool and we talked. Some are ok.

My augmented reality is shit. And I can not see shit. But I know I need to join team yellow. So at least I have that going on for me.

It's no coincidence the release coincided with the beginning of the race war.

>be poor as fuck nigger
>stumble upon whiteboi
>WHITEBOI HOL UP
>"y-yes"
>Nigger approach with something from behind
>whiteboi scared for his life
>WAS UR NEIM WAITE?, LOOK MY GYARADOS NIGGA

lel connecting with hood ass niggers on random shit is the best.

one step closer to Dennou Coil.

Pretty much what happened to me. He was fucking hilarious. And he showed me an actual fucking Gyarados and a few other pokemon he caught. Shit was cash man.

But seriously man! He had sagging pants and he had that hood nigger speak, but man was he cool though. Showed me his Gyarados that he named "Loch Ness". Shit was cash, like I said. And hell, found a few mexicans along the way too that were showing me Abra's, growlithes, and other shit they had caught too.

>23:25:00
Team Vapor 4 life nigga, we waz pokemon an shieeeeeet

The """"pvp""" is shite. Dropped until they can get the basics done.

>TFW you flex your apehoop knowledge and they treat you as an honorary member of the tribe like Dances With Wolves or some shit

Gave it an honest attempt. It's fairly decent.

I'll wait for the Pokemo Go watch-thing later this month. So I don't have to keep my cell out constantly.

I am well versed in nigger speak and nigger actions. My plan is to go back around that area with some bottles of 40 and hand them out because they seem like good people man. Hood niggers can be your best fucking friends or the fucking enemy you wish you never fucking met. Especially the hood mexicans. One of them I saw was like, "Eh, Homes, you play that pokemon game?" I said yeah. He showed me a Abra and Koffing he found, he named Abra Spooky and Koffing "Weed Lung". I don't care about the names, but I have to tell you, I felt like fucking Steve Irwin in that bitch.

Region locked for me tbqh

I still can't play.

It's absolutely fucking genius. It's a fun way to get the kids out of the house and makes a connection between the screen on their phone and the real world. It lets them play on their phone, but they are going outside and getting some exercise.
If you go to the settings and put on battery saver it makes the screen black when it senses it's in your pocket.

It's just a fucking model imposed on your camera

If you can make a normie walk into an oncoming train then you can herd them like cattle into a fema camp.

It's not deep enough so it'll turn into another source of phone anxiety soon, kind of like clash of clans.

Especially really young kids who are only allowed to use their parents phone

So if i come across an opposing team member i can shoot them in real life? Not sure with the rules here

This app is almost like a time capsule back to the 70's, or some point before people became too paranoid to think meeting strangers in public is a viable means of socializing as opposed to desperately swiping for a cheap fuck on tinder

And the fact that it's based on one of my favorite franchises is icing on the cake, even if they only know the first 151. I went up to my towns train station last night and like 8 guys and girls about my age, a little older in fact, were sitting in a circle with the wild Pokemon lure on, catching and chatting. Added some on facebook - shits tight

Yes Hans they are trying to create gang violence. Red lives matter, Pikachu dindu nuthin.

Also you should be good at the game, it's about rounding up pokemon then transferring them to Prof. Willow's special camp where they're never seen again.

Is there a way to get candy without catching the same Pokemon or buying it?

Pokemon Go is degenerate.

>pic related

>implying I'm going to walk around in this fucking heat playing pokemon

>live in a rural town
>lots of long roads
>no real landmarks or interesting locations
>data plans are too expensive to justify for just one game
sucks

>live in the plains
>rattatas and pidgeys
fuck it

same, I live on the south side and I ended up poke hunting with some BDK members from englewood rofl

even the number of shootings has gone down the past few days

you're going to get raped in a dark alley if you don't stop going in the ghetto to play your shitty game

yeah once they drop their guard around you, their speech becomes a lot more relaxed

desu I'm enjoying the crap out of it
Met some cool people and had an experience very similar to Kinda waiting for the news article to pop up saying "12 people killed/kidnapped due to fiend using Pokemodules to lure victims to death" or some shit
There's some spots in some really ghetto alleys

this.

Confirmed for never hanging out with black people.

>walk to the hood
>give niggers some 40s
>aye yo what else you got nigga gimme you phone

I hope you only get enriched and not killed.

>what is "augmented reality"

In 4 days it only used up 20mb for me so a $10 month plan should be enough, along as you got a church near you, you should be good.

>walking around catching pokemon
>decide to drive to local park
>two gyms and 5 stops in one small spot
>conquer/claim a gym
>some guys pull in and steal it from me, it's now blue
>suddenly out of nowhere a pair of guys, one white guy and one negro in an old Taurus swerve in going way too fast
>cap the gym in like 30 seconds
>basically peel out in reverse and almost cause a fender bender
>like they just performed some kind of hit job
>I add my Pokemon to the gym to further solidify it
>walk around a bit, level up
>some doofuses cap the other gym but my wife manages to put her pokemon in there before they could (kek)
>walk back and some NEETs have capped our old gym but left only shit pokes
>easily cap it and leave

>go to another park with shit tons of people and 100+ poke stops
>people everywhere playing pokemon
>learn that I am a sperglord and can't talk to strangers, or maybe they're just weird as fuck and I;m the normal one

today was fun

also maybe after the 70's there started being more and more psychopaths?

Is this shit if you don't live in a city?

>mfw people don't realize that real reason Pokemon Go was created by Nintendo was to track their movements and behaviors, sell that information to companies, and then in the future place rare pokemon and pokestops in areas where their sponsored advertisers are located.

I can't play it, I live in the middle of nowhere it's just forest and one main road for me

Better than those places being in the hood.

There's a park by my house that's at the end of a street,like DEAD ENDS into the park. Infamous for pot-heads and junkies so there's always cops making passes.

There's also a fuck ton oh Oddishes. So you get people trying to catch them there at 2 am.

>mfw I ended up hanging out with a cop last night hunting down oddish and we both caught a Seel.

from what i've gathered so far, if you don't live in at least a suburb, it's not worth playing

i don't get how all you faggots are playing this game already when it's not even available in the app store for me yet.
i can't wait to go outside and make friends with other trainers and possibly also get stabbed for my iphone

Do you need a good smartphone to run Pokemon Go?

as long as it's like 2014+ you should be good, make sure it has a gyroscope if you want to do AR

>don't even have your yugioh's kill other monsters
>just swipe up to capture pocketmens
lmao shit game

yeah. im kinda worried because i have an old ass iphone and i don't think i'll be able to run it.

shouldn't cops be busy catching criminals rather than pokemon?

>yfw pogo ends all racial conflict because we just gotta catch 'em all

Also to add to this I had a pretty funny experience with some tumblrina bitch
Whenever someone said something like "Oh I got a Meowth" she would inevitably attempt to top them/their anecdote
Nobody paid attention to her and she became increasingly frustrated until she just huffed out and left.
Really /really/ gratifying to watch
>Seel
Jelly as fuck. I want to do midnight runs, but I'm away from home, and in an unsafe area

> least a suburb

Well at least I got that, guess tomorrow I'll hop on my bike and go adventure

Nah mine was $99 and does it great. No gyroscope tho

it just got released.
there will be trading and battling in the future so its better to start right away so you can be strong when those features come out

He has to walk the length of the park to root out druggies and figured he could do that and run PokeGO at the same time. He's one of the decent cops too... not an asshole unless you start shit.

it could be way better. Trainer battles vs other people, trading, etc. Also they should make battling exactly how it is in the gameboy game

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb69hrPZmSk

but still kinda dangerous for him to be looking at his iphone instead of his surroundings

>tfw anime is officially real

yes, shit crashes all the time

So you guys are actually going outside and doing work to win this game?
Exuding this much energy for no financial reward is pathetic.
Snort some Adderall and use your energy to make a product or money. It will be as enjoyable.

Theres only fucking pidgeys in this area.
Every gym around here is fucking Pidgeots. Tons of pidgeots with stupidly high cp

>Snort some Adderall and use your energy to make a product or money. It will be as enjoyable

Can you tell us how to make money like that?

Not really,If you do it right you just hold the phone while the game is running and it vibrates when a pokemon appears. You're not supposed to be looking at your phone constantly.

It's a shit game compared to ingress the only reason people are playing it is because its pokemon

That's the servers, Omar
The main stress on the phone is just calling on Google Maps

Played with some friends and saw so many people

I think we need a new update to that "I'm just fuckin wit you" meme....

>EMESSPAINT I CHOOSE YOUUUUU!!

I'm pretty hyped since I'm heading to the beach next week, hopefully catch some water pokemon

:(
If its just google maps then why does it crash 8 out of 10 times i throw a ball at one of the million pidgeys

>go to campus late to work in the lab
>light drizzle
>walking to the water fountain filter a couple buildings down
>groups of people walking by
>wtf it's 9:30 PM
>hear someone shout that a pokemon's nearby
>people are setting up lures outside my building
>30+ people hanging out in the rain
>guys drive up with the golf cart from the on-campus burger joint
>all for pokemon go
I couldn't fucking believe it; this is seriously the best kind of shit to happen.

You can start by learning how to program and write your own website. You can make money through affiliate sales. It will take 6 months to learn from no knowledge of programming, but it can be done.
Adderall helps.

Pokemon go did what Michelle Obama couldn't do in 8 years. It got kids off their ass and outdoors.

Also today and last night I literally ran into hundreds of people playing. The park was super crowded today.

That's just because Niantic doesn't know how to into servers
Despite being a fucking Google offshoot company
(It's getting better. This week should probably be good)

>go for a drive at 2am to clear head
>remember I have Pokemon GO
>turn it on and drive slow
>find a straight road with 3 gyms and 8 points
>see two groups of three just walking that road
didn't realize this game was so popular even at 2am on a dark road in a village of 14,000

Whats the most redpilled team?

Instinct for sure but I chose Valor

How do they do the landmark things?

B-but why

So much this

"Sore Legs Become Pandemic As Pokemon Go Players Accidentally Get Exercise"

Users submit ideas for pokestops/gyms and it gets reviewed by niantic and possibly put in game.

But they're mostly recycled portals from Ingress.

>mfw flipfag
>area has seriously poor connection depending on the location.
playing pokemon go would all just a dream to me.

Im seeing alot of fat fucks, nerdy mother fuckers and normies collecting at random fucking places because they are pokemon gyms.

No shit we have an abandoned pool in our town that is apparently a gym

People were hopping the fences and sitting in the trash covered pools playing pokemon

its good because it gets people out

its bad because now i have to deal with these freaks who should be inside

>live in Washington
>night time and raining
>decide to drive to get some pokemon
>probably looked like I was scouting out houses to rob

I saw a group of three neckbeards playing that shit today. It looked like it was the first time they went outside in ages.

You didn't happen to be in La Center did you?

I wish I had a phone good enough to run Pokemon Go and have good times with randies :(

Spark sounds like he could be the younger brother to Lt. Surge

is this thread even real or have I died and gone to a weiboo degenerate heaven (hell for me)?

No wonder society is falling apart.

Bretty cool. Played it while walking my dog.

>mfw i work near the powerplant and was able to catch a zapados

Anyone else caught the rare birds?

>All these people in this thread who actually bought a fucking Pokemon game

Its free

This shit works in Japan where it's homogeneous and crime is virtually non-existent, but America is a whole different story. Yes, niggers roaming around looking for Pokemon is a good excuse for scouting houses at night or just roaming around looking for trouble. And people will catch on to this that 'Iz ohlay lookanz fo dem pocmonz'

I got to be a leader in 3 of my local gyms, all ~900 cp pokemon, feels good man

What is he doing here?

/vp/ here, I rather play the actual games then this shit but hey it's free so who gives a fuck?

cheer up dude

Are you 11?