Transgender youth

Why do so many young white boys want to be girls all of a sudden?

because our society now encourages severe mental illness.

the end is nigh, friendo

The parents are the fault, they have been tricked, but by who?

Insane mothers are now allowed to force their insanity onto their children with no repercussions.

This one actually makes a pretty cute girl. I'd fuck it.

Single mothers, milk and soy

They don't want

In some cases their own progressive vanity.

For the same reason an idiot will light themselves on fire and record it they will dress their sons in dresses and or chop their dicks off..... Attention whores

We are oppressed

lol pic

I personally think (This is my own bias) that it has nothing to do with transgenderism itself (Which is a reality in some real cases), but it has to do with not having enough honour as men, and realizing that by being a girl (Even a transsexual today) is better than being a man, because what man who becomes a woman wants to work the rest of his life and has to work for sex and work for compliments; by transitioning, they assume that having the honour of being a woman is advantageous. Another cause of transgenderism is biology based, and it has to do with the atavisms (like tail growth in humans) responsible for natural sex changes; and since humans are too large and matured, we can't simply flip our dicks inside out; the change happens on the inside of the brain, which is why sometimes a transsexual woman's brain might look similar to a biological woman's brain. The cause of this change could be due to population demographics, estrogen in foods, etc; or simply, we're spending too much time on the computer, and not enough in real life, that we haven't gotten a smell of enough female pheromones to consider it a "Balanced population"; this, in turn, would strike the shy introverted boys into becoming shy girls.

Both of these are very real in society, and it's not just a meme.

be honest - you'd fuck that

Hnng...

She probably still has her dick, and identifies as transgender, but it still technically a boy.

A decade ago you had to be post-op, or at least be in the process of acquiring the money for your gender reassignment to even be accepted into the trans community. These days, thank to tumblr, you're supposed to accept these mentally ill people as being actually apart of the trans community. They fucking are not! These people belong in institutions! And fuck them and everyone else who enforces the warped bullshit of "you cannot be apart of the lgbtqia+ community if you're transphobic!!! you're transphobic if you think pre-op trans people are not trans!!! you cannot really be gay if you don't want to fuck a transgender person who identifies as male but still has a vagina!!" Burn in goddamn hell!

A trivialization of mental illness propelled by a prosperous society.
Issues like this can only exist within a prosperous and decadent society. You have the luxury of coming up with such degenerate practices, because the society is strong enough to be able to withstand the decadent behavior and declining morals without intermediately collapsing.

Also, jews.

Because they have every incentive to try to run away from themselves. Suicide is discouraged, so a cutting off your dick and messing with your hormone balance is an alternative way of killing yourself.

I'd let him suck my dick.

Blacks males have always been more involved in gay and tranny shit than whites.

>keepin it real

1 post by this ID.

>life on easy mode

>so many young white boys
>post the same pic over and over and over again, for years...
>my argument is so strong - just look at this evidence

This is Sup Forums

No I think it's the opposite. There are way too many males so the betas are flipping. This is natural, not a antiabortion religitard but that science has skewed natural law in most places as most parents want boys to make parenting easier.

These betas are offering themselves up to the alpha males, Chinese and Indian males will pay a lot of money for a white transgender female toy I hear tell. they are in for a rough ride, especially if they get taken back east on the slow boat.

Because kids always want to be something that they are not

Ever heard of a kid who wanted to be a bird when they grew up? Its the same shit, except now its possible.

Because the minds of children are impressionable. That is why it's dangerous to teach them things they cannot understand. A boy should be interested in sports and having rewarding hobbies. Whenever you see a child who has taken hormones to look like the opposite sex the parents have abused that child. There are NO exceptions. If a child cannot consent to sex it cannot consent to gender reassignment surgery or hormone therapy.

>thinking any of us will go for dot heads and gooks

You couldn't pay me enough.

there's just as many young boys and girls wanting to be girls and boys as there proportionally ever has been.
the thing is, the wall of the social stigma is being broken down and now instead of being beaten during their teens by their parents and peers only to knock some chick up, having a family and trying to transition at 50 once their children are adults and getting fired from their jobs before either killing themselves or becoming homeless bums.
they're being told that its fine to live as the sex their neurological condition are telling them to live as, which saves them a lifetime of grief and suffering and death because there's no alternative treatment that works let alone a cure.

Estrogen in the water supply.

If you have good genetics you avoid that fate.

Highest concentrations are in Europe.
While Americans have lower.

And 3rd world and Eastern Europe regions have practically zero due to obvious reasons.

I'd fuck that boy pussy

Why wouldn't they? The life of a man is hard with little to no reward. Being an attractive women is life's cruise control for easy.

xenoestrogens in the water supply from large scale commercial agriculture and industrial pollution

honestly brings up a good point about the whole movement being based around turning men into women, but not a single goddamn example of a woman becoming a man
think about that shit

There are lots of them if you hang around the "community". Mtfs are sensationalized because they are encroaching on women's sacred pedastalized status.

>thinking hormones determine whether you are straight or gay

Are you implying all lesbians have abnormally high testosterone? Are you implying gay men have abnormally low testosterone? Nonsense. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are genetic.

are you forgetting about chaz bono?
also these guys would kick your ass

Woodberry.

it looks like something i've poked in my youth.

>would.

An overwhelming majority of transgender fruitcakes suffer from NPD and BPD, both of which are on the rise with young people, while testosterone levels are falling.

lol not with that bone density
> Mtfs are sensationalized because they are encroaching on women's sacred pedastalized status.
wrong it's about destroying the idea of the strong male.

The thread is about transgenders.

HRT doesn't work as a treatment either, Trans people still have elevated suicide rates and about half regret the decision.

People should research alternative treatments, but they don't, because that would be "intolerant"

I've always wondered how strong they can actually get, or if they just have lots of volume and can barely lift any weight.

>muscles make you a fighter

Yea no. Their brains are female and can never compete on the level men do.

this

So what do the claims of "estrogen" in the water supply have to do with this topic? That cannot make someone want gender reassignment surgery.

(((Bio-chemical manipulation in the form of BPA.)))

(((Psycho-social manipulation in the form of education and media.)))

A lot of times I think I want to be a girl, and then I imagine being a woman over 35-40ish and I realize no thanks

The desire has always been in the back of my mind, but I know being a tranny is a really bad idea. I would only want to be a girl if I really was a girl.

>blast test + tren
>still look like women
>When will trannies learn?

Sage, hide, and report offtopic, shitpost, shill, bait, etc threads
Keep this board clean
Do not respond to threads such as these without "sage" in the options field.

That too. I still think it's a real thing in like 10% of cases. I grew up in a rural, conservative town before the internet, had plenty of masculine male role models and healthy family examples, and didn't even have cable until I was 12. Even then, some of my first memories are of being confused about them lumping me in with the boys, wanting to be a girl after they explained to me that I wasn't, and being drawn to the woman's role and girly things.

the elevated suicide rates are pre gender reassignment surgery, after that it starts to fall dramatically
HRT works better than the nothing else that is around to help
>half regret the decision
I would like you to provide the statistics on that, wash the poop off first.
the alternative treatments amount to brainwashing and still do not work

bone density changes after 7 years on HRT
your body is consistently rebuilding itself and it takes roughly 7 years for it to cycle through everything
which is why older trannies look more and more like their age appropriate desired gender the older they get

repression never gets easier, but I wish you luck

Being white is bad.
being male is bad.
being a faggot is good.
being a girl is good.
Do the math.

Trust me I would be a girl if it was some kind of genie wish thing, but almost every tranny I see looks very much like a man. And I don't want to lob off my dick, or be a girl with a dick.

>So what do the claims of "estrogen" in the water supply have to do with this topic?
That's not something I wrote, nor do I believe that's the cause of declining testosterone - but studies have confirmed: testosterone levels are falling dramatically.
>That cannot make someone want gender reassignment surgery.
A feminine boy who doesn't fit the male ideal may be tempted to change genders, especially now that it's applauded by liberal society.

Given the choice between male and female, I would choose female, but I would never actually transition.

If a tranny is to pass, they have to do it very early on.

its promoted in school and mass media.

this photo is horrifically to true.

when i was younger (about 9) i actually wished i had a vagina... and tried on women's clothing. i loved wearing my sisters panties, bra, shirts, dresses, and jeans. i even used some of her make-up.

but as i grew older i realized i didn't actually want to be a women. but i wanted a connection with a women. i grew up in a heavy religious family. having any sort of connection to a girl who wasn't family was frowned upon. when i finally left off to college, adapted to life outside, and landed a girlfriend i lost all desire of wanting to be a women. now i love my dick and love being a man.

my desire of wanting to be a women was actually a result of the lack of a romantic feminine connection in my life but being so young i couldn't differ the two. if pic related happened to me when i was ten i would of made a massive mistake. the transition would of left physical scars.

its why i'm against transitioning at such a young age. when you're that young, you don't truly know what you want. transgenderism isn't the same as homosexuality. you don't alter your body by wanting to be gay.

This implies there's a conspiracy to induce gender dysphoria and create transexuals out of otherwise 'normal' people.

Any group, presumably a government, perusing such ends would have to conspire with every local water department or independent consumer goods manufacturer to chemically induce transgender tendencies. That's frankly an impossible task; just consider modern government's inability to control something as simple as lead levels, how could they possibly execute the largest public health scandal in history?... They couldn't. If the gov can't even institute simple scientific coursework which may contradict creationism, how could they programmatically convince educators to turn their students into transexuals?

Enjoy your conspiracies, it must be lovely to live in a place where anything is possible.

Because women don't have to go to jail when they commit crimes.

>implies there's a conspiracy to induce gender dysphoria
As if all transgenders actually suffer from gender dysphoria.

>A lot of times I think I want to be a girl, and then I imagine being a woman over 35-40ish

They look atrocious after aging a little bit. The suicide/HIV rates for trannies are super fucking high also.

As for the general theme of this thread, the reason may be due to the fact that society is more accepting nowadays, allowing more people to transition without being called a faggot and stopped.

You tend to go to jail less frequently when you do not commit crimes, hence the diminished presence of female inmates.

at least one section of the brain thought to be associated with transsexuality has been found
I'm sure they'll find more and will eventually develop a cure

also there's a lot of people in this thread who would rather be women
does your hatred of trannies extend from jealousy?

Who knows.

if transwomen are convicted of a crime, they go to male prison
if they're lucky they're put in protective custody

If the an entity is creating transexuals by chemical means (not social pressures) then yes, their subjects would indeed be experiencing gender dysphoria. If you'd like to form a rebuttal to my argument try using evidence, it helps.

Because kids are stupid and easily impressionable. If you don't tell them something is wrong, they'll do it with the purest and happiest smile that only little children have.

i have agp thats why and my body is petite and girly anyway, choosing hard live and be manlet when you can choose easy and be qt trap ,the answer is obvious

>the reason may be due to the fact that society is more accepting nowadays
More than accepting. It's enabling.

Off by 20 damn it

autogynephilia

Roy

Kikes

sauce?

Borderline personality disorder.

How can it be genetic? If someone is gay they fuck men and don't pass their genes

Because of the shit they put in the food and water

(((YOU)))

So are you positing that transgenders who genuinely benefit from transitioning into the other sex exist and ought to remain silent and repress their desire, or are you implying that social acceptance actively creates transgenders?

Roy

because boco no pico

It´s good. Let te black région commence.

>when your cucked out of your own gender

That is not an argument, in fact it's not even a sentence. You should elaborate and reserve your use of periods.

Media brainwashing, and normalization of mental illness.
I use to think I was transgender, and got really into it at one point.
I eventually realized how fucking retarded I was, and I was literally just being an attention whore.

drop the t pham

roy

solly

cartier

Because family and values have broken down thanks to the left's cultural euthanasia.

>So are you positing that transgenders who genuinely benefit from transitioning into the other sex exist and ought to remain silent and repress their desire
How do we know they'll benefit? How do we know this desire isn't a whim?
>or are you implying that social acceptance actively creates transgenders?
I'm saying transgenders are treated with a lot of positive attention, so it's natural that some who transition are encouraged by that the attention it might garner.

saaaauuuucceee

Some of the guys might want to be seen as a sexual object, since they never were as males. They want to feel desired like women are.

Mtf are generally attention whores and ftm are chill.

You're so afraid of constructing an evidence based argument you instead resort to implying I'm a (((Jew))). You're pretty dull for a conspiracy theorist... you must tell me though, is Hitler still alive?

>the people who belong in institutions are the ones who haven't mutilated their genitals

Wait till it grows shoulders. It'll be just another faggot.

Or it'll cut it's dick off.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I hope it commits suicide. I hope these kinds of issues divide us further and we can split into two countries.

i've looked, literally none of those guys are above 5'7" lmao

even ones who lift couldn't hurt an average real man

irl Bridget

good boy, hate yourself and your desires so you can serve the white woman parasite better lol

i've shown girly behavior and thoughts since I was like 4-5 OP, being a woman just seemed more appealing and aesthetic to me, I was a pretty narcissistic kid and a mans physique and personaality seemed unappealing and too crass to me (maybe cuz i have a cuck autistic father too). if I was barely passable I'd crossdress but i'm too manly for it. I think it's just something you're born with