"El Clasico" at 4am

>"El Clasico" at 4am

I know you're trying to cater to your chinese overlords but this is a damn travesty

you live in fucking hawaii nigga?

West coast probably

PST my dude
7am is doable. 6:30 I can handle if it's really big game. anything before then can fuck off

youre fat lmao

It's gonna be at 4am Pacific Standard Time, which encompasses the entire West Coast of the US, my big nosed amigo.

and by the way, I'd just like to point out that the chinese are our overlords too

It's a 7 am where I live , nice comfy morning exposing Zizu

t. Xuang Ping-Li

Big if true

7am on a saturday really fucking blows

Well that happens when half your population are chinks

actually my english name is Mike, thanks

>Was going to bash OP
>had forgotten that I moved to Arizona from Maine so this means that El Clasico starts at 5 AM for me

fuck. Oh well, at least i get to stream it on a 2gbps connection

It's at 9am here and I already decided I won't wake up for it, too fucking early. for this reason I miss lot of premier league games, they play too early

kek, Chinese people here do the same, they are fist generation immigrants but have names like "José"

Mike Ping-Li ?

I guess I'm not sleeping then
fuck

9am
gonna have breakfast and enjoy the game

Mike Xuang, actually. Italians and Asians put the surname before the given name

weirdly it makes them seem less integrated rather than more. I guess hearing people constantly mispronounce your name would be annoying, but I think most people would be prepared to try to learn

>Italians
doubt

>but this is a damn travesty
You country is as irrelevant as it can get when it comes to football.
Deal with it and move on.

@80449548
i wasn't talking to you you retarded homo

Not waking up on your own after 6 hours of sleep.

>not giving a courtesy (You) during the festive season

Trust me, real Italians from Italy do it

When you call on the telephone looking for a person you should ask "Is Pirlo Andrea there?"

*dodges in a backflip*
heh... too slow I'm afraid

>implying muslims celebrate Christmas

yes but that is really formal in italy, while cinese do it casually. trust me, i'm italian.

>he is a Chicano
>he lives in LA
Fucking cuck.

Imagine being so poor you don't even have a DVR.

what's the point of watching the game if you can't shitpost about it

it would have to be a really fucking good or important game for me to want to do this. most of the time the fact that you're watching it (semi-)live is 90% of the draw

Knew an Asian kid in school whose first name was "Phuc", understandably he told everyone to call him Ben.

lmao ikr
even the tv in my bathroom has a pvr

Why would you want to watch that anyway lol

>watching a match after the fact

Half the fun of watching El Clasico is being able to shitpost about with all the Euroshitskins and third worlders here

This

I'm a rich person who owns a Blu-Ray player

the game will be uploaded to youtube right after

Who the fuck watches a game after the fact lmao pure autism

>third worlders
That term is a bit despective, we all live in the same world

>moving to spic country from the middle of no where

Fucking retard shoulda just moved to CT

Imagine having no friends or family to watch a recording with with so you have to resort to getting up at 4 AM so you can shitpost on a Cambodian pictograph website with sociopathic NEETs.
I'll be watching the DVR recording with my family like a normal person.

it's saturday, Johnny
by that time you will be getting home, it's perfect, right?

>trust me, i'm italian.
t. Devin Armani

>1 in the fucking afternoon
I'll have to wake up a couple hours early damn

>refering to wetbacks as chicanos
>calling someone else a cuck

Lmao what a nigger

Noone in America watches El classic with their family except Mexicans lol

Midday on a Saturday is a bad time for El Clasico, I'd agree with that. Sunday evening is far better. The other matches being played before it add a bit more pressure to both teams.

False. We are a white, conservative family who enjoys soccer. We exist.

My dude, why sleep that late? even on the weekend? The only time i slept past 11 was when i was in the depths of suicidal depression and even then I considered sleeping till 3 PM extreme

exactly. it's a stupid old meme that shouldn't hold any relevance, but a game played during the afternoon always does feel less important than one played at night

Why don't Europoors have their most important match of the week at Sunday night?

Mah nigger same here. Where you at? Shoreline CT reporting in

Same but we don't watch spic leagues lol (at least unironically)

There are a few upsides to being in Arizona desu, especially as a New Englander

- zero humidity
- snow is a myth here
- so are sub 50 degree temps
- If you enjoy desert landscape, this place is heaven

ok, and what are the upsides?

Commiefornia. Would love to move the fuck out but can't because of a family member's medical conditions and reliance on a local doctor.
I don't see how anyone who enjoys the sport played at its absolute highest level wouldn't watch El Clasico.

desu, the fact that I dont have to shovel 400 inches of snow every morning is a plus

On the downside, no snowball fights and snow-blanketed Christmas.

Who is Winning el Clasico /barça here

You can't watch the world's biggest game after the match is over. It completely ruins the mood and also following along with the Sup Forums shitposts is half the fun

obviously Uefalona

Yeah this why watch a game if you already know who won and also the shitpost here is half the fun

>watching a game after the fact

There isn't any sport where this isn't utterly disgusting

is this something new to you?
even the premier league starts at like 4am on the westcoast.

I always manage to not spoil the score for myself when watching recorded games. It is no less exciting if you manage to not spoil the score for yourself.

Time is relative m8, if you don't get spoiled you can perfectly watch it a bit later and feel like you were watching it live

>"el clasico" at 14 o'bong

>even yuropoors are gonna watch this shit at noon and then have nothing to do for the rest of the day because they only have 1 sport

Maybe it's just me, but the feeling of concurrency with everyone else certainly adds to the excitement of spectatorship.

Watching a rerun or a pre-recording of a game just feels stale

>when i was in the depths of suicidal depression
lmao

CT has some of the best healthcare around

>if I don't know about it, it didn't happen
I can appreciate that I guess. not sure it suits me, but it could work. as long as she doesn't get pregnant

>they only have 1 sport
Yeah, but different leagues

Americans may have 4 sports but each sport only has 1 pro league, there are thousands of professional soccer leagues around the world. You can literally watch soccer 24/7

Except it's 1 sport with multiple relevant leagues.

Ahhh so you never lived on the oceanfront. Poor little spic detected.

they can spend the rest of the day discussing the match

New England beaches are rocky and ugly. They're certainly nothing like Florida and California shores and look more like something out of a D-Day movie. Certainly nothing to brag about

why would any european care about guanzhou evergrande or real salt lake? they watch their sport for 3-4 hours and then it's all finished
you are just spoiled because you can watch Europe and then watch your league at night while they sleep

oh no, ONLY 3-4 hours of sitting in front of the TV
they might actually have to go outside

Get used to it Billybob, USA will not be number one for much longer

Cr7 might not even play in this game, fuck this shit

well now I'm interested, real might have a chance

0% chance he doesn't play

Halal are yet to find their form and uefalona just isn't good enough so it's probably going to be a very shitty clasico. It's hard to imagine Halal losing, Barça's midfield can't handle a candle to theirs unless Iniesta plays the full 90 minutes. Even then, Messi would have to be at his very best to give them a chance.

The most entertaining thing about this game is probably going to be the refereeing

Not our fault that you don't rule the world anympoore.
>Captcha: chinese sign

t. Has never been to cape cod, RI, block island, Martha's Vineyard, or even most parts of CT. stay poor beaner

>flag
cry me a fucking river

Who wants to see his tantrums anyway

If he lived in Hawaii the match would start at 2 AM for him, which isn't that bad desu as it's better to stay awake from 2 - 4 am.

Not sure why those shitskins in Spain are scheduling this match so fucking early anyway

because India and China have a billion people willing to watch

because neither Barcelona or Madrid is in your country so no one gives a fuck about US bandwagoners

Because they don't want fans going to bars, getting plastered, then showing up at a 21 o'clock game to drunkenly beat each other.

Literally

Nigger I don't give a fuck about the "highest level" that's some fedoracore shit. Plus most of the clasicos I've seen have been straight up boring

>Nigger I don't give a fuck about the "highest level" that's some fedoracore shit.
what does this even mean?
did you think this post through or are you just spouting random words?
you don't want to watch the highest quality version of the sport because that would be embarrassing somehow?

>highest quality
but also most corrupt example of refereeing and cheating, not everyone cares for it

They did the math and gook, paki and poop money is worth more than all of the money in the entire continent of america

That guy is probably this same poster

>you don't want to watch the highest quality version of the sport because that would be embarrassing somehow?
Yes. Only acceptable form of soccer is Championship or below English football or 2nd division South American

Anything else is reddit: the sport