8 FUCKING SECONDS

>8 FUCKING SECONDS

hold up

hold up hold up hold up .....

are you telling me that a "country" was around for eight (8) seconds before being dissolved? Is this some hot new Sup Forums meme? SURELY this is fake, right? It is literally INCONCEIVABLE that a """""""""""""""nation"""""""""""""""" could be so pathetic to last a mere eight SECONDS on this Earth.
If this were true (which it SURELY isn't) any supporter of this self-styled """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""state""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" would be CONSUMED with regret, shame, humiliation. I dare say it, to the point of suicide.

kek
KEK
K E K

How the fuck does that happen?

ONE
EIGHTH
OF
A
MINUTE!!

Commie scum btfo.

God Save the King

8 S E C O N D S
S
E
C
O
N
D
S

EIGHT
FUCKING
SECONDS

too bad, brothers, that it is such a great opportunity but there is literally nobody to bully about that on Sup Forums. no one acts triggered and they all have spanish flags. and there are so few of them here anyway. and it is not their hour either. /thread

OCHO
PUTOS
SEGUNDOS

They could have at least waited a minute or so, there was no need to humiliate the Cucktalan people just to send a message frome the AssPainiard headquarters.

>American education

lol

ur retarded because 8 seconds is 1 8th of a minute.

it works you to just a bit under 1/8th of a minute
he is not wrong

i have no idea what happened in the other thread

So you're saying we only had 8 seconds to get a Catalan Republic flag and if we didn't we missed out forever?

Truly the rarest of flags.

Yeah, circlejerking is not the same as a good banter.
What a waste, there's literally no one to dismiss entire posts by replying "8 SECONDS".

>quebec
0 seconds
>scotland
0 seconds
>california
0 seconds
>kurdistan
0 seconds
>catalonia
8 seconds

>>california
>0 seconds
wrong
california republic lasted for 25 days in 1846

>>scotland
>0 seconds

can we measure independence in negative seconds?

no but we can in imaginary seconds

so true
the other thread was pure autism and ignorance

well this is Sup Forums. so if you see a bunch of replies you just gotta join the show.

Spain won the 8 Seconds War