/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Awaiting End of Chimpout Edition

THE LONDON CONNECTION TO QATAR IS CHERIE BLAIR
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it
Also, Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/PI1p2
archive.is/wTAhm
archive.is/4ScMg
archive.is/wh78E
archive.is/vZo4i
archive.is/n5jQJ
archive.is/NpVbJ
archive.is/CnQV5
archive.is/NQ73I
archive.is/vwqJd
archive.is/oXJAH
archive.is/jrHsS
archive.is/CwkJI
archive.is/H8T49
archive.is/rANHG
archive.is/eUCiD
archive.is/dgu9e
archive.is/uPu4i
archive.is/fj3Hw
archive.is/YkGYq
archive.is/DBZ1P
archive.is/HbbVT
archive.is/9DMiY
archive.is/a7EbE
archive.is/ECTzq
archive.is/TNQoK
archive.is/qzyCe
archive.is/RVPo9
archive.is/DUfU3
archive.is/CYjeT
archive.is/tp6RV
archive.is/abekm
archive.is/YeYRE
archive.is/zh3sr
archive.is/UrFcO
archive.is/0FRNS
archive.is/KRHmK
archive.is/X33y3
archive.is/DMv0N
archive.is/j6qBf
archive.is/WGT0U
archive.is/SJWXA
archive.is/BDE3d
archive.is/48UqZ
archive.is/EFGj7
archive.is/U4BOf
archive.is/8y7Ct
archive.is/06fgT
archive.is/T8Py1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/01/05/hillary-clintons-plan-to-support-children-youth-and-adults-living-with-autism-and-their-families/
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/137/137029285/137029285_201412_990PF.pdf?_ga=1.198910761.722542549.1468112558
archive.is/WtAGZ
docs.google.com/document/d/1UKy8RILBTQmMavol4nMH3Wvn4SWD01kgM1YYmRfgFVM/edit?usp=sharing
web.archive.org/web/20111113171120/http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-11-10/sports/30381212_1_child-molester-madden-claims-jerry-sandusky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Mile
nonprofitquarterly.org/2016/05/27/does-defunct-second-mile-charity-need-a-second-look-by-state-investigators/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEn22mstLGo
imdb.com/title/tt0896872/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whistleblower
dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/donations-from-govt-to-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal-in-norway/
youtube.com/watch?v=jR5gDH4ty9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

These are as of 07/08/16(Fri)03:50:55

FBI AMA
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf

Threads
archive.is/PI1p2
archive.is/wTAhm
archive.is/4ScMg
archive.is/wh78E
archive.is/vZo4i
archive.is/n5jQJ
archive.is/NpVbJ
archive.is/CnQV5
archive.is/NQ73I
archive.is/vwqJd
archive.is/oXJAH
archive.is/jrHsS
archive.is/CwkJI
archive.is/H8T49
archive.is/rANHG
archive.is/eUCiD
archive.is/dgu9e
archive.is/uPu4i
archive.is/fj3Hw
archive.is/YkGYq
archive.is/DBZ1P
archive.is/HbbVT
archive.is/9DMiY
archive.is/a7EbE
archive.is/ECTzq
archive.is/TNQoK
archive.is/qzyCe
archive.is/RVPo9
archive.is/DUfU3
archive.is/CYjeT
archive.is/tp6RV
archive.is/abekm
archive.is/YeYRE
archive.is/zh3sr
archive.is/UrFcO
archive.is/0FRNS
archive.is/KRHmK
archive.is/X33y3
archive.is/DMv0N
archive.is/j6qBf
archive.is/WGT0U
archive.is/SJWXA
archive.is/BDE3d
archive.is/48UqZ
archive.is/EFGj7
archive.is/U4BOf
archive.is/8y7Ct
archive.is/06fgT
archive.is/8y7Ct
archive.is/T8Py1

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

Rip you win.

Will link revenge on Jacobs in a sec.

our subredit
>reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

>be gone for several days
>god damn yall have dug up a lot of shit
>wait there's a website and it's specifically named after what's going on here
holy shit don't fucking call it that. nothing screams "hey look at us we're digging into your shit" any louder than naming it ClintonFoundationInvestigation. if they don't see it, eventually some shitty journo scanning the first 200 pages of jewgle results will. also if you must register a domain do not register it in the US.

here's a better idea: call it the Autism Worldwide Omnibus Organization or some shit and register it in fucking venezuela or wherever, awoo.ve would be just fine, where's our san cristobal anons at?

first order of business should be to acquire funding from the clinton foundation for "autistic research"

Chimpout link, somehow they're still bitching.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Already done, friendo.

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/01/05/hillary-clintons-plan-to-support-children-youth-and-adults-living-with-autism-and-their-families/

OG Fapposter here, had to switch to my phone since on my home computer I got banned for posting something too lewd until wednesday

So, I'll be back then and have some research done too

for future reference:

Ayy, thank you, forgot we had that.

bump

kek (and checked) while that last sentence was just shitposting it would be funny as hell if we could, in a hypothetical universe where we could pull it off without getting mass v&, make the machine work for us. also anytime anyone receives funding from any entity, they become privy to at least the bank account number for the source of the funds. all this is just shitposting about hypotheticals tho. i've never done it and don't actually know how it works.

Here's the 2014 IRS 990 for The Open Society Institute.

Lots of good shit - full records of contributions and grants. May be something here.

990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/137/137029285/137029285_201412_990PF.pdf?_ga=1.198910761.722542549.1468112558

The site started just a few hours ago, the idea was to slowly build a site you could send normies to, not sending them to googledocs or Sup Forums via social media

This is the thread everyone is working hard to push off the board. Bump.

So no developing till we done?
I like the AWOO idea. All aboard the AWOO train.

Shit, another happening to slide anything about CF going public?

Have a bump to keep up your thread anons!

bamping this bread

new /CFG/ RED TEAM bread here

archived OP here

archive.is/WtAGZ

For you lurkers, post questions. I want to see what's most desired and tailor products later to answer them.

I'd like to know if anything has been really proven in terms of the China connection, that was one if the first things some anons did, but I never saw it leading to a very solid route

alright the doc thread is up. Keep in mind its massively WIP and any suggestions are welcome docs.google.com/document/d/1UKy8RILBTQmMavol4nMH3Wvn4SWD01kgM1YYmRfgFVM/edit?usp=sharing

>send normies to
alright i get that but
>slowly build
don't be too slow you want the normies to see it before it gets noticed by anyone else, just trying to help out here i'm gonna duck out for a bit to read up on what all you magnificent bastards have found this weekend plus do a bit of digging on my own godspeed anons

does archive.is respond to takedown request?

Swap sharing settings to anyone with link can view if edits are unwanted.

This may be nothing but remember when the Penn St sex scandal shit broke a few years ago? I'm wondering if the Clinton's ot Epstein had any connection to the University. I seem to recall reading somewhere that that shit ran much deeper than just the athletic department

I doubt I'll be able to do all of it on my own so Im just gonna turn on suggestions

DMCA or things like if the original site gets scrubbed?

If the original site is taken down, I'm fairly sure archive will keep it. Threads were archived in case we got purged.

Why?

I mean if someone contact archive.is to delete something they archived, would they comply?

if you could make comments and read it on the website my job is easier, i'm going to do everything that's left myself i just need a hand

I'm not sure, hopefully not, but it's not a topic they have in their FAQ.

>may be nothing
may be something lookie here:
web.archive.org/web/20111113171120/http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-11-10/sports/30381212_1_child-molester-madden-claims-jerry-sandusky

>sanusky pimped out boys to rich donors
>something called Second Mile Foundation
lets get on this

#MakeFoundationsGreatAgain

I see hats. I see t-shirts. I see publicity.

I.e. Help me edit

Names list also needs some people to assist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Mile

>Bank of America
>Walmart

Was an official website of theirs shut down?

spelling error on welcome page of the website: We just wan to know the truth

Don't mean to be a killjoy here, but have we PROVEN that the CF is connected to human trafficking?

Because if not this can be easily debunked and we shouldn't spread it.

Ok my autism aside this might be kindof interesting:

nonprofitquarterly.org/2016/05/27/does-defunct-second-mile-charity-need-a-second-look-by-state-investigators/

fixed

we have not
and we're not yet spreading it
just investigating it

Understandable but really there's no way someone in HRC/CF camp that doesn't already know about /cfg/, shills are here all the time - they woulda notified the first day.

Its already well known CTR is shit at their job, they only fool echo chambers easily (reddit) while get heavily btfod on twitter

Showing you are MAGA isn't really bright, normies won't hear you.

Unless you were just joking.

In this case, kek.

Yes we have proven it. See pic related and remember Epstein, who made his money through child sex slaves, then donated that money after Bill flew to his island 20 some odd times. It's proven.

original article is 404d or something so i posted the archive.org link -- tried to archive.is it and it didn't take

need to catch up first, it looks like a lot has happened and i stayed away too long now this is moving about as fast as i can keep up with i won't be any value to you right now but i will get back to you

100% of the content is on the site

Going to call it a night, so if there are any stray doc/website discrepancies, you'll have like 20 hours to catch up or add info while I'm gone.

I'll leave the updates list on there, usually I take it off to save space but just in case we've missed something.

i did a few hours ago my head hurts with this bitch on my mind and my money on my mind.

alright guys, I started here at 11 AM and its now 1:20 AM so I'm taking one more adderall and a fap break and I'll return to the PoI doc and when Im done I'll be back to assist in research

I bet we missed a news story out of Dallas non chimp out related.

Come on Sup Forums, We can do it! Lets save the world!

Truthfully, you guys are juggling a lot of possible connections here, it has to be stated that there will be at least a few of them which don't hold up to scrutiny. And that's fine, you're tackling something monolithic.

I think if you're able to effectively get the idea out into the broader public consciousness, just really hammer home the conclusion that the CF is the heart of unspeakable political corruption, the rest will follow. It just needs to be made a part of conversations. Eventually journalists will see the potential for a story in it and start making the same connections.

You don't need every piece of this jigsaw puzzle to bring the spotlight over to it.

Got a nice pic of a sloppy proxyfag shill the other day when he was bumping a cuck slide thread.

Take that comment to the memetics division

Boop!

I'd like to give you a (you). Any Dallas fags know of any happenings we missed?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEn22mstLGo

I'd imagine that the people who own the media would be involved in something like the CF.
I'm gonna look into some of the big names like Michael Lynton, Bob Iger, Michael Eisener, and Aviv Nevo.

if i had some adderall right now fuck

K I N D E R M O R G A N
I
N
D
E
R

M
O
R
G
A
N

Raising morale among the troops

w-way too lewd

i really don't want to drop what i'm following right now but if any other anons want to look into something this just came back to me: there was film around 2010 about loli/human trafficking between i think ukraine and bosnia during the late 90s called The Whistleblower

if the "literally everyone is in on this shit" rule holds true there is likely to be some connection here, dig in here's a start point:

imdb.com/title/tt0896872/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whistleblower

30mg 3 month supplies and 70mg vyvanse 3 month supplies. When I need to go to work after not sleeping the night before I'll bring a couple to take during my shift. This is the first time since high school that Im actually using them to study and man it works good. Its crazy how easy it was to get these prescribed too.

Anyone k ow why the kingdom of Norway is listen as a donor to the CF? Did they give any favors to the Norwegians?

Needs to be good lewd, Leave something the imagination.

Two things guys. First, we need to create an archive of all the webpages that serve as proof and you need to archive as soon as you find an online link.
They could fuck with the websites at any time, like that website with the charter plane shell company.

Second, we should also direct attention to people buying precious metal mines and money flowing into Switzerland. We should also look into people or companies buying large tracts of arable land. From anons in the red team thread:

>Deutche Bank will most likely go under before the end of the year. It will be catastrophic.
>Forgot to mention Soros made a killing shorting DB during the Brexit vote. He's rooting for its collapse.
>After a couple of years of getting resources on the cheap, they can consolidate with Israel as the main economic world power.

Everyone who donated to the clintons received favors.
Seems the Norwegians got 100 of their best AIDS researchers blown out of the sky for their donation.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/donations-from-govt-to-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal-in-norway/

>The donation took place last year after Brende and Prime Minister Erna Solberg promised a contribution following a meeting with former President Bill Clinton.

They had a very energetic meeting apparently.

I want to fondle those tiddies

Sorry senpai, still new to this business.
Have strong aryan genes in compensation.

Has any one checked on Tiger Devlopments and O'Flynn group? they are listed at the 9 clifford st and have a lot of the same staff on linked in.

Go, Go, Go! I believe in Sup Forums! Save the world!

Thought that was the Dutch. Who also gave money to the CF.

There is also LJ ATHENE INVESTMENT ADVISORS LIMITED who has listed "Public Policy " as the industry. same location.

I did some. It appears Flynn is a major real estate developer in Ireland. Main point of interests is there was an international dispute with a company I think called blackstone or blackrock group, major US company. They pulled something on him financially.

The other thing we need checked is if he's connected with the Teneo founder it the Bonner group. The teneo founder used to run a consultant group specializing in restructuring businesses during down turns.

better thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jR5gDH4ty9U
3 piggies = hillary, epstein, soros

Are you certain that creating a subtly-named website and naming it in this thread would not compromise its secrecy? Sup Forums is a big, open site, and if our honoured FBIanon is to be believed, there are plenty of important people keeping an eye on it as is. I don't believe that your suggestion would provide any useful secrecy. On the contrary, I wonder if an overtly-named website doesn't lend a bit of credibility and legibility to people being introduced to the investigation.

I'm just spitballing, though.

Yeah, I'm really not sure what the fuck Norway got yet, someone more familiar with the deep state workings in Norway would know more.
They're connected very intimately to Teneo it seems.

Lewd inbound.

Ive been looking up linked in profiles for some of the shell companies listed there and ALL of them have the same employees with 1 job.

PROTESTS ARE HAPPENING GET IN HERE

Don't focus on the government, focus on the minister who signed off on it.

The race war can wait.

forgot image

Stop shilling the tavistock psyop, we don't fucking care. Fuck off.

>The race war can wait.
good answer. We have bigger fish to fry

Also they happen to have a "charity" for college girls housing....
>same location.