Am I the only one here who thinks Michael B Jordan would be perfect for the Matrix reboot?

Am I the only one here who thinks Michael B Jordan would be perfect for the Matrix reboot?

If you think it's a race thing, reminder that Will Smith was originally supposed to be Neo before he left and Keanu stepped in.

nigger

nigger

I think no matter your intentions this will be seen as a racebait thread and people will ignore that the biggest problem isn't his potential casting but the rebooting of the Matrix in the first place

couldn't have said it better myself

where's the boy string

Fuck off, nigger. Prepare for f4ntastic 2.0

nigger

>Prepare for f4ntastic 2.0

you're talking as if he made that movie lel

>jada pinket smith
>laurence fishburne
>harry lenix
>anthony ray parker

>will smith as NEO

Damn Matrix was set up to be a Black POWAH movie

Trinity confirmed

I think he'll be good in a Matrix movie. But why a fucking reboot???

Just make a new one ffs. Matrix 4. Don't shit on the original.

That's my beef.

As long as there are these kind of reactions, the studios will continue making controversial race switching choices. And white people being the whiniest of races, the controversy will go on forever.

Isn't he playing not-Morpheus in this new not-Matrix show?

>And white people being the whiniest of races

t. Highway blocking nigger lives matter member

>the biggest problem isn't his potential casting but the rebooting of the Matrix in the first place

This. The matrix (1st one) did everytging perfectly I'd ve pissed if they tried to csst ANYONE even if they casted the perfect nigger or cracker or chink actor

Might want to look the definition of "whining" up, you chimp

>The matrix (1st one) did everytging perfectly
>this is what plebs actually think

Also did all you retards forget that most of the cast was black in the first place and all the bad guys were white?

it was always a cliched literally r*ddit the movie

Na I think it's Neo, which triggers Sup Forums.

He has a weak chin. They should hire a British Black actor instead.

Good idea, at least they can speak English.

Take this board for example. Full of white people whining about niggers this and niggers that when a black people get roles where as black people are like it's all good when white people get casted.

id rather they continued on rather than reboot, i dont mind michael but i honestly dont care for a reboot of the matrix at all

>Am I the only one here who thinks Michael B Jordan would be perfect for the Matrix reboot?

Why is Jordan's agent posting on Sup Forums?

>If you think it's a race thing, reminder that Will Smith was originally supposed to be Neo before he left and Keanu stepped in.

It is a race thing NOW, back then it was about casting draws -- which Will was. Now, it's about shoehorning blacks into every role.

he's ugly af

Yep, probably because you're a marketing shill

Well Keanu Reeves isn't exactly the prettiest guy around.

It was always a race thing idiot

All the bad guys were white, most of the good guys "minorities"

And it was made by two future trannies

How can a movie be more /lgbt/ than The Matrix?

Not true at all. The only time Sup Forums is unhappy with a nig being casted is if there is a clear agenda behind it. This is how it's always been

Never go full retard, nigger. Keanu is superior creature.

A lot of black people have weak chins but for some reason you don't notice it all that much on them

HOL UP NIGGA
YOU BE SAYING DAT WE SLAVES TO MACHINES N SHIT?

I agree with you whole heartedly user but this isn't the place for that kind of stand. The projection is real here. Moving forward everyone will have to learn to turn a blind eye and let the trolls and contrarians bitch in their echo chamber indefinetly.
From a white guy who wants everyone to be equal so everyone can just shut the fuck up

>it's a Sup Forums thinks MBJ can act thread

The level of not only shit taste, but the severity of your deaf and blindness to not witness his lack of talent that you would actually want to have him as a lead in any role show the small amount of films Sup Forums has seen.

he will have a white love interest

this is literally a guarantee

>All the bad guys were white, most of the good guys "minorities"

I never really gleaned a race thing from it. The "good guys" were pretty mixed.

Still, the casting now is more bent on race than when it came out.

#OscarsSoWhite movement two years ago. They are always bitching about something so you're wrong

B8

opposed to keanu, god of acting

I don't have a problem with his as an actor, but good lord MBJ picks the worst fucking movies to be in.

don't forget cornel west whos literally one of the architects of black lives matter

I preferably wouldn't want the lead actor to be a black guy that can't act, but you guys(mostly Sup Forums) are melting down may too hard over this. In the original movie the bad guy was a white man and it's not like Keanu reeves was white either(he's 1/4 Asian)

>black
>people

>And white people being the whiniest of races

Please, go back to your safe space, nigger.

Yes
No one is perfect for a Matrix reboot
The Matrix does not need to be rebooted
Nothing does

Reboot would be dumb as shit

I'd be fine with him in a sequel though. Still a lot of plot points left after revolution

need bigger lips

Sure why not. As long as Keanu Reeves is cast as Agent Smith to complete the parody, I'm good.

This

What's wrong with his lips?

>hey, a black guy almost played the original Neo so any other black guy can do it
fuck this and fuck you. will smith was a bona fide action star way before the matrix came out, and more than that he was a leading man in an amazing sitcom and many movies. who the fuck is michael b jordan to be considered along the lines of will smith? they got keanu to replace will smith, they didn't get DJ Jazzy Jeff or fucking Martin Lawrence or some shit

NO SETTLING
O

S
E
T
T
L
I
N
G

>reminder that Will Smith

reminder that Wil Smith would have ruined the original

It's funny because any 3/10 or above white woman would prefer this nigger a thousand times over you "racially pure" neckbeards

> rebooting when Keanu is kicking ass and not using Keanu

I'm not saying he should be the main character again, I just don't think they should reboot it.

If Neo is a program afterall, which I think is what her turned out to be, if would make sense if he exists in every version of the Matrix

Sure they would coon

>it's a pol Virgin pretends he's sexually desired episode

Kek. Keep posting those waifu pics faggot

Even the ugliest niggiest nigger is more desired than you pieces of shit

He is.

Sure, he's a good enough actor but they don't need to reboot The Matrix, they already rebooted Total Recall which was a better version of The Matrix and it sucked

>Where's the One String
>WHERE THE FUCK NEO AT?!

My issue is:
MBJ CAN'T FUCKING ACT

Every. Fucking. Movie. He is the same guy. He always plays a cocky kid, even in Creed.
Do you really want Neo to go from "insecure introvert" to "cocky kid"?

If you're going to have a black actor for the sake of being a black actor, get a good one. Get some niggas from the Wire or something like that.

It's not about race, most of cast in Matrix was non-white and the villains were white, it's about the actor being trash.

> this is what the sub-human big lipped nappy headed jigaboo believes

Adorable

I'm pretty sure a Matrix reboot will be terrible with or without Keanu.

The Wachowski Things are complete hacks who haven't made a single good film since the first Matrix film back in 1999. They're not good film makers. They made Speed Racer and Jupiter Ascending.

Nah

>Matrix reboot?
what?

no, his lips are too big

Make it a sequel, cast him as Morpheus's son like 30 years after the Machine War, I'd watch it.

As far as a reboot, I don't know. I think recasting a characters race in a reboot comes off as a marketing ploy rather than choosing the best actor.

However...an all black reboot could work. Go with a more Afro-Futuristic (pic related) design over the original's Asian/anime influence and it could be pretty interesting.

I will watch the movie specifically for this reason alone

It's funny because it only happen in your cuck mind.

>Make it a sequel, cast him as Morpheus's son like 30 years after the Machine War, I'd watch it.

See, that'd be an idea worth pursuing.

Ooga booga: The post.

I love a good Will Smith flick but he would have ruined The Matrix desu senpai

LOL

This monkey is specially ugly, to be honest.

Is the movie even fucking confirmed for happening?

This is nothing but a wet dream by some failed director that wants to ruin another great ip.

why does he hang out with so many white people?

Even niggers hate niggers.

did you notice vjuice and miley in the picture

>that Will Smith was originally supposed to be Neo before he left and Keanu stepped in.

This imdb meme again

It's a character thing though. Can he pull off tragic burned out pleb who lives on the internet? When we first met Neo he was a complete basement dweller.

MBJ will be all sass and ebonics and flexing. He doesnt look like a hacker with a dead end job in a cube cell. And our black-obsessed media will want him to be a jive talking neee-grow who is great at everything, not the autist forced into godhood that Keanu did so well.

Also it really just doesnt need remaking. Its still a great film.

I don't get it.

Is MBJ gay or bi?

>why does he hang out with so many white people?

Even tho i dont care if neo is black or white, your arguement is not valid in this case. just because will smith was goong to be the neo, doesnt mean they are obligated to put a black there.

If they didn't realize this for GitS there's no way they'll realize it for the Matrix

What are you trying to say? Is the white guy he hugs his boyfriend or something?

I don't understand that picture.

>Morpheus jumps over the gap between two buildings
>Neo: SHEEEEEEEIT NIGGA

>Nigger

Will not watch.

even this guy got it

fpbp

You don't have to remind us dumbass. We all know that.

Everyone hates unruly people is the point. It's not a strictly nigger thing. People fucking hate white trash.

I've met white people way worse than any black person I've encountered.

Who cares about the lead actors race? The movie shouldn't be remade, period.

I can't really seem to separate him form that stupid scene in creed "I'M FIGHTING PRETTY RICKY CONLAN

>I've met white people way worse than any black person I've encountered.

LOL

Sure.

this is not michael jordan

wtf

who is this random fucking ape

TOP KEK