One big happy family

what are some films with kino muslim bros

wasn't it haram for a muslim to live in an infidel country during medieval times?

it was that or get slaughtered for shacking up with Jasmina

he should convert to Christianity

I wish people would see Muslims are actually really good for the west. They're all just people, like everyone else.

I see them all the time now, and I love knowing that my time went from a boring population of white farmers to a diverse and culture-rich community. They're just a lot nicer in general.

There should be quotas in movies to reflect all races, actually. We shouldn't have to ask which movie has Muslim bros, they should all have them, just like they should all have blacks and whites and Asians etc. We're all just people, and excluding each other is so childish it gets under my skin.

How do you feel about being woken up at 4 AM because of a call to prayer coming from loudspeakers of the local mosque?

kys

Actually, they only do it at noon. And what do I care? What right do I have to deny them their religion?

:/

1.Waterworld
2.Robin hood
3.The postman

the unofficial kostner kino trilogy

I've lived in Istanbul. They do it 6 times a day from every mosque. Awful noise.

Why is Merkel posting here?

So? Isn't Istanbul a Muslim majority? That'd actually mean that they have more right to do it than you do complain.

Funny. I'm from Minnesota.

Muslims in Western Europe want to install loudspeakers on every mosque

you just argued about it not being a problem in the wets you fucking moron.

Why shouldn't they? Is it really messing up your day that bad, or are you just feeling that way because you're racist? If Christians wanted to remind everyone it was time for church, nobody would mind. Why not Muslims?

Because only white people pretend it is.

I'm an Atheist and I consider any aggresive public religious demonstration an attack on secular society. I also believe that all immigrants should fully integrate into their new society, adopt its language and customs.

-_- nice try, troll.....

Book of eli

who's the muzzie?

>when muslims were the civilized ones
Damn it was a long, looong time ago.

Lol no, where do you get this shit from. The Byzantines built a mosque in constantinople for use by Arabs

A bunchnof them at the end in the library if I recall

Are Jews allowed to hate Muslims or is that just a white thing?

Muslims are civilized, from a medieval perspective.