Pol would tell these women to poo in loo

>pol would tell these women to poo in loo

How does it feel whiteboi to have trash-tier women while us Indians get cream of the crop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white women
>attractive
Keep baiting yourself

>implying Indian guys get any
Indian guys are lowest on the totem pole.

Lol. Indian women are literally disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

Indian women are the one thing on earth more spoiled and rude than Indian men

>Implying Sup Forums wouldn't stir last night's tika masala

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm married to a very attractive, half-poo-in-loo, doctor lady

been here since /n/ & /new/

>implying poo in the loo and hardcore facefucking are mutually exclusive

>poo

They'd better soil it in the fucking toilet

they're pointing at the first loo they've ever seen.

>File: Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at(...).png (1.02 MB, 1010x685)
No really guys, white women are as good as you say they are. I only made this thread out of jealousy, just look at this aryan queen.

I'm 2nd gen Indian (not sure if counts) and I manage to do pretty well. Better luck with whites and Asians than South Asians actually. Probably because I'm an Atheist.

I posit that the Indian accent just kills it for them, but any true redpilled male knows that should not be a setback at all.

Depressing. Would be qt 3.14 without eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, hair dye and dumb-fuck tattoo

Not all of them are bad looking honestly.

if you can grit your teeth and bear it you might even get a qt 3.14 doctor waifu.

But seriously Pajeet stop getting so mad over Sup Forums shitposting.

Sage, hide, and report offtopic, shitpost, shill, bait, low quality, etc threads
Keep this board clean
Do not respond to threads such as these without "sage" in the options field.

Pajeet, I'd wrap a $5 note around my white dick and you can watch all 3 of your sisters fight to take it off with their tonsils.
>then it's on all fours and "but I poo in the street from there..." time

>op would rather they shit in the street.
Telling people to relieve themselves of their bodily waste in a sanitary fashion isn't an insult, it's advice you fucking retard.

How does it feel that in India, you would be regarded as lower than the people who literally clean shit off the streets?

Thank you caste system

>These are 10/10 in India
Hahahaha. Yeah they should poo in the loo.

pls reread my post and keep up with the conversation, friend:

it says that poo in loo women are great for face fucking. nothing about white women. not that white women aren't great for facefucking too.

I had an Indian in my class, literally an Indian about hybridm. You can keep your women pajinder

>cream of the crop
>Shitskins

Nice try alpesh, get back in the bowl

Indian abo**

I once had sex with an attractive indian chick (I know racemixing, etc.)... that curry smell is really hard to get away from and those damn stretch marks fucking show on brown people.

At least their eyebrows are seperate

>tfw I was good friends with a Sri Lankan poo in loo in hs who was hot as absolute fuck
>tfw she's a lesbian
>tfw I still creep on her 10 years later on fb
Kill me please

Facial structure is much more attractive than literally any Indian woman though.

I wonder how many pounds of wax it took to remove their facial and arm hair before that photo was taken.

Reply to offtopic mud posts with sage in options field, this message, report them, and hide them, to keep /pol clean for serious posts and ops.

PAJEET MY SON

Name pls

i want those women to use me as their loo and they can go poo all they want