Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Back to back world war losers lmao

>nearly loses to Germany twice despite having a decades-long head start financially, military, and geopolitically

When the next war starts your Indian colonies won't be there to save you, *ngl0

I'm sorry, who won again? I just need to hear you say it.

You tell me

there would not be eu if germany won

>english has 371 million native speakers and probably at least another 600 million second-language speakers spread throughout the entire world
>germany has in total less than 150 million speakers consisting of european germans, amish, and some random africans

Hmm makes you think

Germany lost to a coalition of countries.
Other than Japan, it was literally the only country. Italy was more of a setback than an actual ally, really.

And yet, it still managed to outperform every single European country. In terms of GDP, industry, infrastructure, quality of life, etc.

f*ck anglos and f*ck drumpf

Gee, it's almost as if Germany didn't have colonial drive up until the late 19th century.

At least when Germany colonizes, it takes on other European countries. Not some random third world jungle dwellers. You think colonizing India or Africa was an achievement?

How about taking vast swaths of Western, Central, and Eastern Europe at the same time?

>what is romania
>what is hungary
>what is slovakia
>what is bulgaria
>what is croatia

>a bunch of insignificant countries

Whereas the UK had France, Russia, the U.S and not to mention all of their respective colonies

>You think colonizing India or Africa was an achievement?

Yes actually, it was quite the achievement.

>How about taking vast swaths of Western, Central, and Eastern Europe at the same time?

Woah, kind of like the Napoleonic Empire and the Third Reich and other long-lived continental Empires?

>declare war against the entire world
>lose

Woah...so this is the superior german master race

>Yes actually, it was quite the achievement.

Wow, I never knew that guns are stronger than mudsticks

>Woah, kind of like the Napoleonic Empire and the Third Reich and other long-lived continental Empires?

Exactly you sperg. The only colonial achievements Britain has ever had was when it took on a bunch of tribes with mudsticks in the jungles of Africa.
Even fucking France was able to establish an empire on mainland Europe and the Middle East.
>>lose

You're acting like Germany lost by a mile when in reality, the German k/d was one of the, if not THE highest (excluding the U.S for obvious reasons).

Look at any major battle of WW1 or WW2 and you'll see how efficient Germany is.

What started out as a collection of dozens of kingdoms was able to merge into one sovereign state. And with little to no colonial presence, Germany was able to rise to the top and take on the most powerful and well-established empires of the day.

Yes, the REICH would have been even more glorious.

Because Germany had better philosophy

Germans are good people and I harbor no ill will towards them. Perhaps you are projecting?

>muh german efficency
>muh k/d ratio
stormweenies man, they will never change
t h i s

stop being a butthurt anglo, america is obviously more superior because of the infused germanic genes

>Even fucking France was able to establish an empire on mainland Europe and the Middle East
That's because we are superior