/asean/

invited: Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar/Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam

not invited: wh*Te apes

no edition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/3-injured-after-explosion-at-malaysia-mrt-construction-site-caused-by-wwii-bomb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_AIA_building_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Airline_System_Flight_653
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayy lmao

Aha! i made the third post without actually being asian!

el colombiANO

Ano ba itong pinaguusapan ng Sup Forums na "walong segundo"? Totoo bang naging malaya lang ang Catalonia sa loob ng walong segundo?

>/asean/ is back
Did I miss anything?

>not invited: wh*Te apes
A bit rude

>Malaysian girl

>malai xia

Sometimes we sperg out and make our own thread with uno cards and our wives.
theres always an /asean/ general

i want nippon gf

back from Cambodia?

>want nippon gf
OK

Allah loves me, this I know; for the Qur'an tells me so. Little ones to Him belong; they are weak, but He is strong!

Big fan of Allah myself

I want thai gf

>he doesn't just use plastic
deyy

same

How to acquire Malay gf? Will convert if necessary.

Not worth it. White women are much better than /sea/ women.

I don't know, never had a gf myself.
but 2b honest, i like foreign girls like whites, blacks, slavs, etc.

>black girls
They especially aren't at all like Sup Forums makes them seem.

I know, my uni has a lot of black girls both from West and East Africa. Lots of them look like dudes with tits but theres a few qts.

How do you feel about black girls, peru?

The only ones I'm attracted to are like 8-10/10s. Of course I could never get one of those black girls, America.

Same, though I'm the one being spergish as to not respond to girls advances.

I took the train and there was this qt who kept glancing at me, what do I do? We crossed eyes once and I went back to my phone.

I have this weird sense of thinking in that I feel like every woman should be treated like a princess so I end up spending a ton of money, even to the ones who I consider friends.
The most I spent was around RM250 for my high school crushs' birthday gift, and I didn't even get to give it to her personally.

>I took the train and there was this qt who kept glancing at me, what do I do?
You go up and talk to her, but you have to be able to take a hint or else you become a "plz show bobs and vegana" creep tier person in her mind.

>I have this weird sense of thinking in that I feel like every woman should be treated like a princess
Idk about anywhere else but here women are very entitled and more or less expect that. Doesn't mean you should though.

สวัสดี

ว่าไง?

>take a hint
I actually can't. Things like that just hit me when I lay down on my bed recollecting the day.
>doesn't mean I should
I know, I should drop that sorta toxic attitude. I've been avoiding girls since grade school since I know I couldn't provide for them, now shit's taken a toll on my psyche.

>mfw turned into herbivore male
>tfw being okay with dying a wizard life

Recognizing the hints comes from experience, unfortunately you don't get too much of it as an autist ;_;

I have that "let's try everything" mindset so eventhough I know I'm a fuck-up around women, I'll try my best to get into a girls panties

I used to have a guide from this normie from Sup Forums, one of the things I remember was to just talk and talk and talk to women, familiarizing yourself with them. Later, you won't feel scared to ask them out.

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/3-injured-after-explosion-at-malaysia-mrt-construction-site-caused-by-wwii-bomb
>Wreck terror cells before bombing
>Get blown up by Jap bombs instead
Will Japan ever pay for their war crimes?

sedih lah, depa mai cari rezeki pastu nippon gi bunuh pasai pa

>hates whites
>uses their language to communicate online because it isnt some retarded jungle gook giberish

kek

Muslims are not human, therefore blowing them up is not a war crime.

t. spanish rape baby

Universiti pun kena bom, pembinaan di unimap dah jumpa bom 300kg dengan 500kg.
Jepun memang masalah dengan Malaysia, serangan bangunan AIA yang punca penubuhan Grup Gerak Khas, MAS Flight 653, radioaktif Mitsubishi Bukit Merah dan Perwaja Steel pakat dengan Mahathir walaupun badan industri dah kata projek to buang duit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_AIA_building_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Airline_System_Flight_653

I never knew that Nip Commies had some terror activities in Malaysia.

oo

Our urban combat special forces was formed just because of Nip commies since previously all our resources were devoted for jungle warfare. Even Israel got rekt, Nip terrorists are the real deal not unlike ISIS babbies partly because nobody expect the Japanese guy with sunhat and huge camera to pull an AK on you.
MH653 is even more spooky, no demand or anything just go to the cockpit and shot the pilot to crash the plane. Those fertilizer bags are the only ones that are left of the passengers as well as the first ever Malaysian Airline fatalities,poor MAS just can't catch a break.
>Shot by jap commies
>Ayy lmaod
>Shot by Russian missile
What next?

bangsad ojek onlen mulai dilarang di sini. dasar kismin kampret ga bisa diajak maju.

>There are people who prefer Human Revolution over the original

First time playing Doos Eck huh?
Helios ending the best ending.

daerah mana?

Haven't touched it in years but its fun to shitpost about it
>Kike-tier AI

She's cute af

...it's a trap, isn't it?

Better than Jewminati or Dork age endings, also confirmed canon in Invisible War.

What do you guys think of Koihime Musou?

AoKana is better. Rokudenashi too, too bad it flopped.

Is it better than Counter Strike?

Did you actually watch it though? Koihime Musou may be mediocre story-wise but it has fantastic character designs and decent fanservice. I'm just asking everyone on /asean/ if they like it.

daerah benda dadap, bandara soetta gan.

aneh emang

>gan
>>>/kakus/

I liked both yo. First one was an experience I couldn't forget and HR was like this nostalgia trip albeit more modern

All the endings were canon in IW

>counter-strike
diff genre so non-comparable, Jesus

org dadap udah kenal internet sekarang.

t. gerendeng

>Indonesia
We're retarded, so it's kinda normal? Heck we're even still racist toward each other

how do I become a Xander Ford?

Face-off operation

>still
Didn't you get the memo? Racist it the new cool.

No, pedo is

t. wibu

He used to look like that?

Nasi Lemak for dinner, gais
I'm also starting to like Monica >///

Indogs and Malays designated coffins

we don't use coffins, fyi.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
can a korean explain to me wether this is common practice in korea or wether this was meant as a humiliation to the workers?

Absolutely haram. Besides, Muslims are buried without coffins, just a shroud.

Some Muslims do, I think: Muhammad Ali was casketed. As far as I know coffins can be used in Islam as long as the body is removed for burial in the earth; at least that's the practice in the Middle East.

fortunately

that's for transportation of the body, not for burial.

I'm ethnically Bengali but everyone says i look vietnamese or thai and this makes me very angry because i can trace my ancestry to my great grandfathers and they were all racially Bengali.

I'm not cuckspawn either as I share a lot of the same features as my Dad but just more asian looking.

So the point is?

why do i look this way

post pict

>post pict
here you go senpai

You can do the trap thingy with that advantage. Embrace the gift instead of dissing it.

>tfw gak ada game dark souls bertemakan mahabharata

>tfw muak sama india-indiaan di tv

>he watches local TV in the year of our Lord 2018

No, i'm not. But my sister and my mom do

youtube.com/watch?v=g4xW9aCg2zY

>when your normie coworkers complain about le cupcaek difficulty

Missing the veil

they've already paid.. with ANIMES

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anak

>the power of Austronesians

>tunggu abah balik dari kerja
>smpai bilalah dia tak cekik saya

...just how do you keep making children?

They impregnate the boi-pussi

Chang pls throwing all your savings into Grandblue or assorted mobage and Miku concerts is not healthy.
Only Philippine makes kids these days.

Asian world is scary...!

Need to replenish our humies after Nips took our people to slavery

hehehe

>Shizuka Nakamura