Seriously guys, are you guys trolling when you say that cristina is better than Messi? If you guys are being serious...

Seriously guys, are you guys trolling when you say that cristina is better than Messi? If you guys are being serious, I can't help but wonder if you guys lack eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-gb/news/ballon-dor-2017-cristiano-ronaldo-best-player-history/1rbi0zbr02su11owmyuj1zz66i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's literally just the leaf retard and one or two others, just forget about it.

Why is this thread created every day? Haven't you faggots figured this shit out yet?

The entirety of online media, analysts, commentators, and ex-players saying Ronaldo is not as good as Pele, Maradona, or Messi the past 2 weeks after that ronaldo interview

or

a canadian and a romanian

take your pick

yes the player without an international trophy, champions leagues with different clubs, league and cup titles in different leagues, is better.

>if only Messi had won the English League Cup, then could I call him "GOAT"

>La Liga player of the year: Messi
>Euro player of the tournament: Pepe
>Forward of the year, Griezmann
>and your 2016 Ballon d'Or goes to.. CRISTIANO RONALDO

>being a one club man is a bad thing

you have some problems, user?

INTANGIBLES

Balloon Door is the "Who had the best CL run out of Messi and Ronaldo Award"

ronaldo has won the league and champions league with a club other than the one he is at now. has messi stepped outside of his little safe space of catalonia to try to prove himself?

Is Ronaldo white?

are you?

yes

And let's not forget the Rumanian gypsy

>this

>starts SEETHING from getting absolutely assblasted
>makes a new thread
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you can fry your hand and it would be more tasty than frenchfries

Those sausage fingers

>rating manlets
>ever

fat and white. truly living the american dream, my friend.

pepe had a great tournament

>the cut of those pants

mbappe at 18-19 is better than both of them when they were his age

im not fat you shut your whore mouth. i'm husky and beautiful

Except Ronaldo had already won 2 titles and Messi was injecting HGH for his exploding knee

mbappe already has one title and is half way to his second. he will have his 2nd while still 19.

Probably. He's more a factor in his team then the other two were at his age

>mbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap better than 19 year old messi

>gudjohnsen
>that reaction
kek, never noticed

18 year old mbappe has scored against
>bayern
>juventus
>dortmund
>man city

goal.com/en-gb/news/ballon-dor-2017-cristiano-ronaldo-best-player-history/1rbi0zbr02su11owmyuj1zz66i

eto'o does the same ayy

amazing assist by xavi

The Romanian shitposter and the leaf are the same posters. The leaf/Romanian also uses a Brazil proxy who almost always pops up afterwards to defend his shitpost threads.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's all the same guy. We've seen more autism in this board with that /trb/ stalker

Mbappe plays as a true forward. Messi played as a midfielder at the same age and wasn't responsible for scoring goals.

>messi will NEVER do this again

he did this last year i think? or maybe the year before i don't know

the point is mbappe has consistently performed at the top level against the best teams in europe. making an impact and delivering. every player in every position can have an impact. obviously for forwards it's goals and assists.

>NIKEFOOTBALL.COM
that shit was kino
germans on suicide watch

CHI

>get gazillion monies from Barca
>be remembered as a club legend in all of football for Barcelona
>Win more titles at Barcelona now that he's only 30
Or
>Go to Man City with Pep
>remembered as a traitor for leaving barcelona
>Win the Premier League just to prove a point

Oh I wonder which one will Missi choose...

he scored a shit ton of goals against Real and Bayern

Mbappe certainly has the potential to be the best in the world but he’ll have to keep doing well for the next few years to even begin to compare to what Ronaldo let alone Messi are to soccer, I’m a fan of Mbappe but Messi is the closest thing there’s ever been to the best player ever, Messi impacts a game even when he’s not involved in the play, Mbappe is very good at feeding off the play of his team but won’t routinely draw multiple defenders when he’s not involved at all, I know it’s a meme but Messi really has that abstract intangible of being different than any player

I'm not saying mbappe will have as good a career as Messi or Ronaldo. Or even Torres. I'm saying he's the best 19 year old I've ever seen.