Lol

lol

GAS THE NAZIS

thats it. im now a #cruzmissle

>pagan min
>naming yourself after a nepalese totalitarian faggot who wants to kill every shitskin

oh sweet jesus forgive me, but i would rape him and throw him naked into a hood and observe him while they rape and murder him.

Where does he live?

> you will never be a soviet soldier in berlin passing around multiple cute german virgins to rape around a circle with your soviet comrades

Why even live?

PREDICTION

this fag gets stomped flat

He's right, trumplets always hide behind their epik meme fake accounts.

brb got some posting to do

>wanting to be a commie slav monkey

Pagan Min was by far the coolest "villain" ive ever seen
Even the ending hes just like bro all u had to do was ask

Wtf I hate nazis now.. really makes you ...think?

>Talk shit
>Bitch about getting shit talked back

Nothing to see here, just some beta attention whoring.

Maybe we hide our faces because it's not acceptable to hold certain beliefs in our society. This cunt is a part of the movement who's silenced the right with constantly calling us racists, sexists etc etc, and now that we can't say shit without losing all our shit, we're pussies.. I would sit on this kids chest and stick my dick way down this scrawny cucks throat

Sage, hide, and report shitpost threads. Keep this board clean

I'm not even a WN but reading that makes me want to stomp his head like Norton in American history X

whoever this cuck is I hope he goes out on a protest and gets locked up with Jamal and the BLM crew and gets turned out overnight while the bikers and meth heads ignore his screams.

Faggot

>You never see nationalists post their face on their accounts because they know their life would be ruined if people found out.

That really says more about you than it does us.

Because we'd be fired from our jobs.

We don't have the number and they openly threaten us with a beat down and then say "lol you're coward" as if they had the face the same kind of shit for their opinions.

I'm not complaining mang.

Do you ever think about why it's not acceptable?

doubt you've fought anyone in your life skinny faggot

We're ready to take that commie scum out, right goys?

Sage, hide, and report offtopic, shitpost, shill, bait, low quality, etc threads
Keep this board clean
Do not respond to threads such as these without "sage" in the options field.
If the OP directly links to clickbait, do not click the link
If the OP posts a picture and little to no text (especially if it's without context), then they are most likely a shitposter.

Yup, thankfully society ensures that nationalist betas become losers

>FIGHT ME IRL

kek

>broward county
That is the coolest name for anything ever.

i live in broward county- florida

Why do antifas put masks on their faces too then

numale btfo guys

>nationalist
>beta
>loser

Pick one, cuck.

Someone offer to fight him.

I'd fight him but I'm only 5'7"