/hoc/

um fucking yum

>tfw no beautiful arabian gf

Left > right

Hockey is lame for so many reasons, I won't even start

I can’t beleive the islanders tied this game

They need the bbc

me on the right

Ducks can't hold a lead this year, not surprised in the least.

What the fuck is wrong with you ducks? Is it because of injurys or Carlyle?

Danish user visiting the U.S. here. I want to get into hockey. Which NHL team should I support?

I'd prefer someone who hasn't won a championship within the last decade. I think Eastern/Central time zone would be better also.

Make it stop

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LADD!!!!!!

B A T R I G
A
I
N
E

Fuuuug
if only refugees actually looked like this instead of the millions of hairyass Ahmeds invading Europe

Injuries have played a big role, for sure. The 3rd period used to be their strong suit, this year it's been shit, and I do wonder if the message from Carlyle is falling on deaf ears. I mean, there was a reason he was ousted years ago and they got a players coach in BB.

persian>jew

If rather lose 5-0 than this bullshit

>you will never see her haram bits

Remember when I said the ducks would get a free win? Yeah...

Where will you be around? Eastern/central has a ton of teams/covers a fair amount of states
Chicago? New York? North/south?

>non-sperg on-time thread with more replies:

>early threads
nice try r*ddit

Islanders!

I'll only be in the U.S. for a few more days, I was more interested in Eastern/Central because it would be easier to watch their games at a reasonable time, no?

they let hijabs in hockey arenas?

Yeh eastern/central games starts 2-3 hrs earlier for >us
Blackhawks, Islanders, Rangers, Flyers, Wild, Lightning and Devils are all teams I'd reckon are interesting/exciting to watch in the Eastern in US atmo; they're either doing good or have a dedicated fanbase
personally a Maple Leafs fan, if you're intersted in Canadian teams too! They've got a Danish goalie!

Do you want to just follow them or actually go to a game? You have to travel hours to go different central teams arenas. Certain eastern teams it is different.
Other Dane follows the leafs since their goaler is Danish. As a foreign fan I would suggest finding a player you like and following their team. I'd suggest >my team but it will only result in eternal suffering.

goddamn i love sandnigger bitches and i love hokkei go bruins

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

blowing a 3-1 lead and going down 4-3 with a minute left was all apart of the plan

>shitcago

why the fuck
is that chris mason?

Enak

is this /cric/?