Trump General: Awoohoodie Edition

Spread these:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Director Comey Ducks Questions On Clinton Foundation Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

#BreakTheFoundation

Memetic Warfare
/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General thread
→ → → → # (Cross-thread)

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump on Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
youtube.com/watch?v=BefliMlEzZ8
independent.co.uk/news/world/indonesia-rocked-by-currency-collapse-1245492.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36755173
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

First for BasedBrock

/comfy/ as can be

this thread was posted 2 seconds later than the other one

as punishment- OP should have his neck crushed by a heavy barbell a few days before testifying against hillary clinton

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/

I'm talking to someone about Brexit, and what does the EU do for trade deals that England couldn't just do for itself?

I really don't think the EU really brought much to the table in trade.

So some Bernie friends of mine who are aware Hillary is crooked and find the email thing to be largely irrelevant are open to reading some proofs about Hillary being crooked next time I see them in two weeks, what should I bring?

1. they don't care about the emails
2. they're curious about any proof of her taking bribes
3. they're curious about the email of her claiming credit for getting Obama to attack Libya, I think it was

etc.

Suggestions?

point out that shillary has killed more blacks by helping start wars in africa, than trump has doing anything and watch their heads explode when they google that shit

Assuming they will never do any research whatsoever, what would you suggest I bring with me to convince them?

Whats this awoo thing? What anime is that?

Its a meme associated with a very hard shoot em up game that uses lolis instead of space ships. The creator of the game flies into autistic rages at the thought of fans creating an anime about it and tries to shut them down.

The "awoo" memes is that in various thread people post the wolfgirl. It has nothing to do with Trump in particular, you see it for video game threads etc. too.

if you have to ask you'll never know~

Trump is being surrounded by infiltrators.

Leaked image of dead Dallas dindu

May his soul forever suffer

trump will not win

I swear its soap. She's washing the motorcycle.

>not knowing how to 2hu

C O N S O L I D A T E

@80462010

KEK disagrees

Pineapple

*Ananas

I've been drunk for 3 days

Fuck comey

Who else drunk as fuck?

Meanwhile, faggot OP is shilling hoodies

*fag

Not me.

But fuck Comey.

No open casket for that scum.

>Based
Pussy danced for 15 minutes

R2Dindu did a number on that fucker.

Terrible screenshot.

youtube.com/watch?v=BefliMlEzZ8

Updated /cfg/ thread here guys

OP confirmed faggot nigger

*candy-ass

It was bad timing man jesus. Let him be

This wolfgirl faggotry is getting out of hand

is there anything interesting happening between now and the convention? summer has been pretty boring since there haven't been primaries and debates and shit

Paul Manafort? I work at Home Depot and that guy comes in all the time. He and his guys get a lot of bags of cement from us. I wonder what they are building?

Why is your country hrvat anyway?

>80462428

r/the_donald an their attempt to use Sup Forums memes is fucking cringy

Nigs niggin

>literally copypasting the same responses to expand it

you can see the marks where they screwed up the c/p and the numbers from the top are the same as those repeating at the bottom

I'm feeling like making a few magas.

Reply me a couple hatless images that need to be fixed.

>This wolfgirl faggotry is getting out of hand

it's 3AM

Post yfw Obama declares martial law and cancels the elections
Gonna be sippin on white tears all day

Anyone else excited for the inauguration? Man are some of these world leaders going to shit their pants come November 8. Recently French president Hollande literally endorsed Hillary. These people really have no shame in interfering with the democratic process of a foreign country. What if Bush had commented on a local European election? Man o man.

Don't you think that's double standard when you bash awoo posters while posting a video game screenshot?

Make America Great Again!

Comey is a hero you dingus

>summer has been pretty boring
you serious nigger? just this week was more full of happenings than any if the previous months

TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY

> Phase 1: Define race (America vs Special Interests). Complete.

> Phase 2: Convention. Raise Trump's favorables. Central theme = "Unity vs Division" . Trump wants to unify the country while Clinton wants to use divisiveness for political and financial gain.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We have moved into Phase Two.

sauce

Well there's a few mass shooting events the FBI has planned, is that habbedig enough for you?

>Gonna be sippin on white tears all day

You'll be sippin on some steel jacketed lead not long after that.

i was thinking more trump-wise news. FBI stuff has been the most interesting. i'm already bored of chimpouts.

>FBI

jesus christ, no wonder niggers are sniping you fags.

This is the true meaning of MAGA. Make all things great. Exceptionalism and excellence in everything. Have a leaky roof? Fix it. Make sex great again. Do your very best to be the best. It is a way of life. A philosophy. That is what MAGA means to me.

>Obama's master plan is to give Trump guaranteed victory and destroy the reputation of his party and race forever

Great idea dipshit

>jesus christ, no wonder niggers are sniping you fags.

but user nobody was sniped

Because they're jealous of our waifus?

Duh, that's why mine's better.

Top kek

>independent.co.uk/news/world/indonesia-rocked-by-currency-collapse-1245492.html
And the retards on reddit trying to tell people Soros is a good guy that use his wealth for "charity" and help "progressive" movements

Suspending the elections this year will be the best decision he will ever make
Arresting/Assinating Trump will be the second

>Jealous of our waifus
Reminds me of this gem

God dammit. Sorry, didn't realize that was saved as a jpg.

they will get the rope along with the jews and niggers. Soon

>retards

Wrong word. Try again.

>Hint: Starts with S, ends with L.

This guy is like an evil kike caricature.

Obama's fucking retarded if he thinks he could ever pull something off at that magnitude.

He lacks the balls, he lacks the support, and he would have no army to pull it of. He would simply be arrested for treason and hand victory to Trump.

awoo

Not if BLM cripples cities across America and causes enough of a ruckus to make the people want martial law

Huh faggot?

Thou art a cunt of Mestizo origin
I love this FBI stuff. Been watching x-files and Twilight Zone

Im gonna need some sauce on this.

>be president ooga booga
>declare martial law
>go down in history as one of the most hated presidents and destroy one of the biggest political parties in the country

When is Trump going to do an interview or speech about the shootings? He cancelled the Friday speech and just made that 3 minute video. I'm surprised by how quiet he's been, I'd have thought he'd be on news stations by Saturday morning. It's not like they wouldn't put him on air for ratings.

>Trump Campaign Infiltrated by Black Lives Matter

Unbelievable...

BLM is getting really out of hand. They need to be stopped some how

>if BLM cripples cities across America and causes enough of a ruckus

I feel bad for them if they believe they could accomplish this. But then I remember they're all communist niggers and I stop expecting anything but stupidity.

Just reverse search the image. There is no way that a person on the internet can not know who this girl is.

someone redpill me on this deray thing

So Ruka is back

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36755173
>Russia has expelled two US diplomats from Moscow, after the White House said it had ordered two Russian embassy staff to leave Washington.

>On Friday, the US State Department said their move came after a Russian policeman attacked a US diplomat near the US embassy in Moscow.

>That US diplomat has now been expelled from Moscow, along with one other embassy worker.

>The Kremlin accused the men of being CIA agents.

>mfw we wont make it to Nov before war breaks out

My aunt got in from Romania with Soros' help. She is also a jew, and hasnt had any kids, but she does work in a gov think tank/ programming thing. I called her a gypsy once. She didn't care.

pic unrelated

Drink bleach, cartoonfag

Who?

Those families will have $75-100,000 each. Guaranteed.

All they have to do is shoot enough cops to make the public lose their faith in their ability to protect and serve
Once the police is federalized and brought under Obama's control, then they can start targeting BLM and declare martial law
They need a body in the wreckage

More and more it sounds like King Nigger's failsafe if BLM can't cause unrest is to force a baseless war with Russia.