What does Sup Forums think about american english teachers in Japan again?

What does Sup Forums think about american english teachers in Japan again?

Other urls found in this thread:

marycagle.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hDQ2acKKEqA
youtube.com/watch?v=_kNBfjE9VwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usually ugly people trying to escape something. I doubt they're really doing anything.

I think I'll give it a try.

Lena Dunham?

Her little comics aren't too bad, at least

>2727
Witnessed
I've read they prefer Canadians to Americans because we have relatively neutral accents.

I would love the apportunity but id have to learn nip

Mary Cagle
marycagle.com/

Japan needs to shut down its english program.

this allows foreigners to promote left wing ideology.

It really makes you think.

absolute degeneracy

my ugly AF cousin has been doing this for years, I suspect she sleeps with tiny weened Japs to pay the bills but claims that she's just teaching them English

We're achingly jealous of them because they get to go to the Promised Land and spend all day playing with small children.

Funny enough, you don't need to know Japanese. There are English teachers there who don't speak a lick of Japanese other than yakisoba and Sebun Erebun.

I don't understand the 'absolute degeneracy' thing.

My cousin is a english-teacher in Japan. He says it's pretty solid, mostly spends his time off-work at the bar with his newly-made friends - Albeit, he does say there's a lot of fucking autists that come here with that.

so why does japan hire them?

these people dont even have special degrees...

I wish I could be David Sensei. I absolutely have nothing going for me right now.

I hate that the majority of jap posters here are shitty white weeaboo english teachers pretending to be japanese and posting pro-white posts.

Thoughts?

"I don't know what to do with my life and have no real transferable skills but I rly want to live in Japan" - the job

>I hate that the majority of jap posters here are shitty white weeaboo english teachers pretending to be japanese and posting pro-white posts.

Most people on Sup Forums aren't pretending to be Japanese and most aren't teachers so not sure what you hate.

at least she doesnt brainwash them with SJW PC culture like gaijin goomba...

>clever girl
You can't see it, but there's another velociraptor flanking the teacher.

sounds pretty good to me

Just got back from Japan. Met a QT French teacher.

They're all losers who found a loop hole. I dislike them, but i understand why theyre doing it. Japan is the best place in the world to live and have a family.

>have a legitimate interest in teaching and been saving up to go to school and learn how to teach
>trilingual in spanish, english, and french, want to learn other Latin based languages and teach kids about Latin so that they can learn many languages if they choose
>would like to go to Japan, learn Japanese and teach kids Latin based English program so that they can expand into other languages
>every time I look into it it looks like it's basically a glorified babysitter job where they only want blonde white Hollywood americans to keep the kids entertained

Feels shit, man.

Usually ugly weebs who would be considered super models in Japan because everyone is an ugly mongoloid.

Renuke Japan.

they get away with keeping ugly non-whites out?

how?

As far as I know it just drops your chances if you aren't basically a stereotypical white american.

I'm white passing and speak fluent English without an accent, but venezuelan with a very spanish sounding name. So I'm not sure if I'm the kind of person they're looking for. I fit the "moustached profesor en el aula" stereotype, not the teacher David san stereotype

Why does Japan even have these jobs?

their english is shit and they run the risk of letting in subversive foreigners that will preach leftist propaganda...

I think most are soldiers stationed in Japan.

I don't know if this is common, but at least in my area no one cared about foreign languages in my school.

That's pretty interesting. Although, I doubt that's why my application was rejected.

Japanese are immune to silly goyim ideas.
And they need to save face by saying they spend billions on english education so they're not racist

Sorry in advance about the blogpost.

Graduated with an English degree, wanted to become a professor but became disillusioned with the liberal sludge that filled my campus towards the end of my college career.

Obviously now I don't have much going for me. But to my understanding all you need is a four year degree to teach EASL abroad, and I'd rather kill myself than wagecuck at some dead end job.

Should I do it? Leave the country, teach English and start over?

Because they don't have to pay them much and everyone else in Japan who's an expert in English has much better things to do.

Poor brown guy. The fact is that the parents of the kids don't want their kids to learn from someone who could potentially have an accent, not even people from say, the Netherlands.

>I'd rather kill myself than wagecuck at some dead end job.

That's what teaching english in Japan is.

>I don't know what a 'curriculum' is or why teachers would have to follow it

There's no room in a classroom for any propaganda except that which is approved by schools.

Wouldn't mind it honestly. Sounds comfy, but I did take Japanese and did shit thanks to being a degenerate in college. Turned things around for the most part though.

Would they accept me or nah? Also how do I come off as less of a shitbag to the natives since I know they don't much like foreigners?

Why is the Japs' english still so shit? Sounds like the teachers aren't doing their jobs well.

>get bullied by hispanics for being too white, literally called blanquito, aka whitey
>talk to whites
>they all act surprised that I can talk English at all and talk down to me anyway

that's a jew, the JUDE tries to infilitrate NIHON!!
JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI TENNO HAIKA BANZAI!!!!

You need to work hard. I spoke with a Japanese girl off tinder in Osaka. She some kind of manager for whiteys teaching English and said that white people come over and don't work hard enough. As in, they do some work, slack off, do a little more, chat a bit, then watch the clock to go home. Japanese work ethic is fucking nuts, and you need to work like they do to stand out.

Sorry to hear that, but that's the cold truth about teaching English over there.

>Mary Sensei is grading tests, thinking of stupid weeb songs, when she takes a drink of water
>as she suddenly wonders when she poured it, her eyes get heavy and she gets dizzy, and everything goes black
>Mary wakes up to feel a slight chill waft over her body and opens her eyes
>she realizes she is dressed in a dog collar and her hands and feet are tied together, and she's COMPLETELY naked
>"Mary-Sensei!"
>no, no it couldn't be
>she looks to her right and sees her students in their underwear, looking proud and sporting boners
>"Mary-Sensei, we can't study with you shaking your soft butt in our faces, teasing us all day!"
>BIG BUTT SENSEI they chant, BIG BUTT SENSEI
>"So as your punishment, we are going to... eto...'
>best english speaker walks up
>"Facku yuu inda ebaree horr, des"
>NO! thinks Mary-Sensei, my one weakness, teacher/student sexual scenarios!
>The tiny slant eyed perverts descend on Big Butt Mary with their sensitive shota dicks
>Ass, Pussy, Mouth, Nose, no orifice is safe from them
>even the girls get involved, and Mary is forced to eat their tiny bentos
>At the end, Mary is coated in and out with their Soy-enriched Semen
>Mary hates to admit how good it was, but at least it's over
>"Mary Sensei, we brought a friend!"
>rustle rustle she hears
>No... it can't be
>NEJIRI HONNYO IS REAL
>AND HE'S COME TO RAPE HER TOO
>and now she truly knows that that black thing on his face is a mouth, as a long tendril tongue emerges and tastes Mary
>UMESSHIII it roars, the beasts is hungry, and it will have Poor Mary in every way
>'It's a tradition to feed our english teachers to the beast of the mountains!' chimes in Sexy Pose shota
>his massive Rice-based Cock violates Mary's massive butt, and Mary Sensei in shame and release, embraces her destiny
>Nejiri's maw opens wide as the students chant in unison and say Goodbye to Mary as she is lowered into the beast's mouth whole to dijest in his Rice Paddy gullet
>Mary's fat ass feeds Nejiri through the winter

I can understand Hispanics bullying other Hispanics, but I don't understand the whites. I've never heard of whites being surprised about a Hispanic knowing fucking English. Although, I do live in New Mexico so maybe it's different elsewhere.

This. I don't understand why japan takes these fucking people. I knew one of them in college and they had an obsession with japanese culture to the point that they thought they understood all aspects of it and would fit in right away if they moved to Japan. Its like when foreign filmmakers try to understand american culture through hollywood films. Then they just start making shitty action movies expecting americans to think they are just as good.

Working in florida right now, literally every single job interview I've had has started out with
>"wow you speak English so well I can't even hear an accent!"

Which, okay, is fine, I'll admit a lot of hispanics don't learn English and talk like speedy gonzales if they do. But then they just won't let up about it and it gets increasingly uncomfortable, like, it's not racism, it's more like, they mention it so much and try to play it off like they're not racist and they're so progressive for even talking to you... by the way you don't mind doing unpaid overtime, right :)))

And they keep calling me mutations of my make in spanish when I always present myself by the very easy to remember English version of my name.

I don't know what it fucking is but somehow liberal progressives come off as WAY more legitimately racist than redneck friends voting for trump.

It CAN be based. Like all things, though, it gets a bad rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDQ2acKKEqA

youtube.com/watch?v=_kNBfjE9VwU

They should kill themselves

You should kill yourself painfully

>he doesn't even ascend the levels of depravity at the manga shops in Akihabara

Do it, man. Sounds like you've got nothing to lose, and it'll be a memorable experience if nothing else.

How beaner is your skintone?

I know if you're at an interview in florida, if you speak spanish it's a plus. Don't know why anyone other than your boss would even comment on it.

Don't you have to know some basic Japanese to teach English, or is there a comfy Westernized area of Japan that foreigners can live and work in without knowing a single shred of moontalk?

Videos are old as shit dude. In the 90's it was based as fuck because you could make huge bank and come back home rolling in money after a few years.

Now you barely make over minimum wage and all the companies treat you like dog shit.

Yea. They're called military bases.

You could live in Tokyo for 30+ years and not need any Japanese.

>Lena Dunham is an obvious disgusting pedophile, probably because she grew up with a fruitcake for a father, who was obsessed with paintaing vaginas. He probably thought it was "healthy" for his baby daughters to grow up around giant paintings of cartoon vaginas in nasty sex positions, and maybe thats why she stuffed her little sister full of gravel. I don't care, I'm not here to make an apology for pedophilia, thats your job, but my hatred for Lena Dunham is multi-faceted, and mainly about how she is trampling femininity and making it cool to be an abomination (the pedo shit is just icing on the cake). Also, I don't like fat people. No offense, I don't think its a coincidence that she's big and fat. I hope that one day she challenges me to a street fight, and maybe I will accidentally kill her with my bare hands. I don't know, I just don't know...

go away sam

English teachers in Japan are nothing more than a pretty (sometimes) white face and human record players to spout pre-recorded curriculum.

Teaching English is a dead-end job unless you use your time to learn a different skill like Japanese for translation or possibly programming. If you plan on going full-in on teaching then get yourself a proper teaching cert like CELTA and you'll probably be able to get a job at a nice private school.

People probably are token English teachers because otherwise the working culture in Japan is horrendous.