"Yellow Fever" Micah "Black Power Panty-Sniffer" Johnson was discharged from military for sexually harrassing Asian...

"Yellow Fever" Micah "Black Power Panty-Sniffer" Johnson was discharged from military for sexually harrassing Asian female soldier

>Anna Ma begged for a protection order after he allegedly sexually harassed her
>Johnson's colleague said he was a 'pervert' and 'stole girls' panties'
>Despite the allegations, he left the Army with an honourable discharge

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682619/Pictured-female-soldier-pervert-Dallas-cop-killer-sexually-harassed-colleague-reveals-murderer-used-steal-girls-panties.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682619/Pictured-female-soldier-pervert-Dallas-cop-killer-sexually-harassed-colleague-reveals-murderer-used-steal-girls-panties.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/germanwings-plane-crash/11880154/Germanwings-pilot-Andreas-Lubitz-kept-diary-that-shows-his-descent-into-depression.html
youtu.be/YYeWdukr3Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he left the Army with an honourable discharge

For what reason, it clearly wasn't in the least bit honorable. Fucking appeasement.

all nigger heros end up being trash, scum, or criminals..

he was a 25 year old virgin that lived with his mother, he's like the black version of what the typical Sup Forums user is. Instead of jews/normies he hated whites/cops.

And I want and I need
And I lust Anna Ma
Take me, tame me
Make me your Anna Ma
Show me stroke me
Let me be your Anna Ma
I want, ooh yeah, Anna Ma

I don't know what to say. Not surprised. Definitely frustrating.

they would have made a cute couple
too bad he didn't know a better way
he had nothing to look forward to as a black man
foreveralonesniper.jpg

Wow racists like you wouldn't sniff an Asian girls panties

Only if she's still wearing them.

>Cave of Niggers

More like foreveradroned.

REST IN RIP R2DINDU HANDS UP BEEP BOOP!

She's cute. Would be tempted to harass, but no nigger genes so I could restrain myself.

If he were dishonorably discharged like he should've been then he wouldn't have been allowed to buy a gun, so the Dallas shooting is the army's fault :^)

it is REALLY hard to get someone kicked out with a dishonorable discharge.

even if they get out with 'less than honorable', they can challenge it within like 6 months and have it changed to honorable.

if you ever see someone with a dishonorable discharge, you know that person is a total degenerate shitbag.

he killed 5 cops so he made up for it

So when are we gonna start solving problems again?

Sexual harassment in the military is predominantly 9/10 bullshit. I'm going to need to know exactly how this went down or I'm calling this whole thread bullshit.

Why does Sup Forums care? Remember, the Chinese have no souls. Wait I get it when you're horny they suddenly have souls

General discharge, they hand those out a lot when they don't want to go to court or (in some cases for a few of my buddies) don't want to send them with a medical discharge and want them to come back

I bet she lied. Woman 9 times out of 10 are lying whores.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

she's not even that attractive, also, i thought niggers liked white women

>implying anyone on Sup Forums actually cares

ALL

# asianpantiesmatter

9/10 stats are also made up

Better to be a slave of America than a freeman of Africa ~

Bullshit, she slept with a bbc and got scared at the thought of her parents finding out so she screamed rape like most asian girls do when they indulge in their lust for bbc men behind their parents back.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682619/Pictured-female-soldier-pervert-Dallas-cop-killer-sexually-harassed-colleague-reveals-murderer-used-steal-girls-panties.html

>Anna Ma begged for a protection order after he allegedly sexually harassed her

I would have sexually harassed her also

Why do people keep confusing /r9k/ with Sup Forums?

From what I've seen, most of us here either have/had girlfriends or are married. "Female hate" is only in response to unrealistic feminazi bullshit that no woman I know agrees with.

I'd imagine Estonian girls are less far gone.

I dont hate women, I love women, but American women are 9/10 fucked

Well there is his problem.

You see that on his chest. That is his why he didn't get his dick wet.

They're not fucked, they're just easily influenced like all other women anywhere in the world. They act based on how they think society would perceive their actions.

Just because a girl is spouting ultra-liberal nonsense doesn't mean she actually agrees with it. If she thinks you're the best option for her then she's going to change her opinions to suit yours pretty fast.

why do americans have such bad taste in asians

He's a dumb nigger BUT
1. Women should not be allowed in the military
2. Women should not be believed when they claim "sexual harassment"
3. Wtf is sexual harassment? Man the fuck up bitch. You think u man enough to join the military and be a god damn soldier but you gonna cry every time your bloody pussy hurts?? Fuck of cunt.

Women have no place in the military. Women should not be allowed to weaponize their he said she said bullshit. Either have physical evidence of an actual violent rape or shut the fuck up cunt.

what's the point of your pic

Upon closer examination Anna Ma looks partially negro

>sexually harassed
so he accidentally looked at her and she didn't like it so he got kicked out.
I can see why he was pissed.
Too bad he took it out on innocent cops.

cause they aint a buncha snitches
obviously he had mental problems though, would a dishonorable discharge dog the background check on firearms purchase?

I know it's pretty much equivalent to being a felon but I'm not sure exactly

>roasty_drinking_horse_semen.jpg

did she drink the fucking semen of her horse???

oh man I laughed so hard at this
under8ed post

I mean I'm not a fan of women in the military either but I know a number of women who actually have been physically or sexually assaulted so I don't doubt it's pretty common. Obviously not all are true and pretty sure you're not entirely serious given the pic but I think sexual harassment is pretty common in the military.

>allegations but no proofs
I know he's a nigger but given how the military functions, if they couldn't get him in their kangaroo courts he really didnt do it.

welp, seems like the negro can't keep his hands of well seasoned chicken, Anna Ma right?

says the marine in okinawa that's probably just arrived home from a rape

BLM's hero is a panty thief. They deserve him.

He just wanted a non-nigger woman like his pops.

>actually marrying black women

He was into the bootyhole side.

>be with gf since highschool
>talks about wanting kids
I do if we should, things look so fucked up right now, I don't wanna bring white looking kids into the world to get fucked with. I'm Mexican but my family has red heads and shit we always get called white

lol is that gif joey diaz?

jesus fuck asian women are ugly

You know it dawg look up "joey karate" on YouTube

>I'm Mexican
>talks about wanting kids
dont

also do your duty of eugenics and breed your superior white leaning genes
every non shitskin needs to do their job in reproducing otherwise the idiocracy will run its course

>Reminder that White Men are 110% evil for stealing all Asian Women from Black Weeaboos

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682619/Pictured-female-soldier-pervert-Dallas-cop-killer-sexually-harassed-colleague-reveals-murderer-used-steal-girls-panties.html

dude jag doesnt have time to fucking deal with this bullshit. dont act stupid.

i dont mean to be a dick but he didnt rape her, yeah hes a fucking weirdo and what do you do? you kick his ass the fuck out. we shouldnt have to keep tabs on these fucks.

so you're saying Sup Forums needs to enlist en masse right this minute. we can claim the next entire generation of the military

Dude, I'm married and own a business. You are projecting.

this too. vets are fucked if they ever show any signs of mental problems or dishonorable discharge.

you'll get plenty of sympathy from politicians, but you'll lose a number of your rights. and no one will care

Holy shit I went to basic with her

ask questions

>>Anna Ma begged for a protection order after he allegedly sexually harassed her
She`s a raycis

They`a raycis

you dont completely destroy someones life for it is what im saying. thats what an dis-honorable discharge can do.

>pervert
>stole panties

This fuckin' weeb had illusions of grandeur because he wanted to emulate his favorite animes in real life.

The US Army is such a degenerate institution. Panty sniffers get a honorable discharge. baka

yup. a dishonorable discharge is essentially having a felony on your background check.

business go out of their way to hire a vet above anyone else, but immediately trashed if dishonorable

Or is it the marines? Can't tell from the story. What ever it is, its top tier degenerate. Maybe the trannies and homos belong there

Dallas was CIA false flag for brainwashed murican monkeys
same shit propaganda like about germanwings pilot

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/germanwings-plane-crash/11880154/Germanwings-pilot-Andreas-Lubitz-kept-diary-that-shows-his-descent-into-depression.html

Remind me why the yellow fever stereotype only applies to White guys? Kangs openly worship Kangs. Even weebbacks are prevalent af. Are those thirsty gold-digging Chinese bitches just trying to make themselves appear valuable?

It's more likely that was part of an agreement between him, Anna and the Army. Avoid a Court Martial and he army doesn't have to deal with it, or look bad and Anna can get him off site faster.

Still, lazy ass effort on behalf of the Army, justice should've been served.

On the first place you should be ashamed that your military accepts criminal niggers and asian woman into their ranks. Openly transgender people are also welcomed btw.
It's a shame that you want to destroy civilization so eagerly. The sad thing is that you will be succesful at the end.

A dishonorable discharge would require the equivalent of a felony in the UCMJ. That's a pain in the ass, especially in the reserves. So it's easier just to get rid of him. A DD would have disarmed him, if he gave a shit about the law.

He took a plea deal to avoid a court martial.

Though why he still got an honorable discharge and not a general or other than honorable, is still a mystery.

I feel like he should get that though if he got caught sniffing panties
or at least have that on his record

someone who gets caught sniffing panties should be branded lol
not that I give a fuck that he did it, I just wanna know if he got caught

you gotta know if someone is incapable of basic snooping behavior

What world are we living in that sniffing panties makes you a pervert. This is sad.

well, im not sure if it warrants making a whole new classification for discharge.

>Discharge:
>Honorable;
>Dishonorable;
>Meh
>pantysniffer

sniffing panties is irrelevant
getting caught cause he's just another knuckledragging coon is the crime

Wet panties have that musky smell when they are ovulating much better.

A fellow panty sniffing connoisseur.

>he's like the black version of what the typical Sup Forums user is

Talk about projecting

NG douche here, they offer guys who they know will be repeat offenders but haven't gone up to sexual assault yet the chance to get out easier. Like others have said, saves command structure, jag, etc, time, rape, and money.
Also, I don't know how it goes for active, but Guard has this metric system for units that includes unit retention, comparing how many people come in, stay in, and leave to other units for imaginary points that keep them from getting fired. One of the best ways to fuck up your metrics is to have dishonorable discharges. They will do absolutely anything to avoid handing them out in any situation, unless someone has done something too big to hide.

>Sup Forums is one person.

I can't believe no one gave you props for this, and for your dubs.

is yellow fever the sign of having autism ?

POO

Checkd

Nice bro.

>Chinese have no souls
Since fucking when?

>dishonorable discharge
>Death by Bomb-E
This guys life was one big fucking embarrassment.
RIP loser

Types of Military Discharges:
>Honorable
You came, you saw, you left. You may have kept your nose clean or had a few minor infractions but you were effective for the most part
>General Under Honorable
You probably fucked up but not bad enough to warrant you being fucked for the rest of your life. You still receive VA benefits, assuming you have 180 days continuous service.
> General Other Than Honorable
You fucked up bad enough for the military to ensure your life sucks from here on out. No VA benefits. Can be appealed and upgraded to General Under Honorable, VA benefits restored.
>Bad Conduct Discharge
You truly are a piece of shit. You might as well just kill yourself.
>Dishonorable
Given to traitors, murderers and the like. Usually follows a long sentence in Fort Leavenworth (military prison).

If you see someone with a dishonorable discharge, they're probably spending the rest of their life in federal prison.

Niggers gonna nig!

Idgaf how sexually frustrated I am, I am not going to sexually assault someone. What am I, a nigger?

Where is Private Johnson?
youtu.be/YYeWdukr3Ik

Asian girls don't often go for black or brown people. They're SO fucking low on their hierarchy.

Occasionally I've seen them with Indian guys, but they are different.

Just like my Japanese yakuza gayms....

>punjab John Cena

I hope this picture is not what i think it is