But europe has a low birthrate

>but europe has a low birthrate
I'm so sick of this arguement

>Europe's low birthrate essentially makes labor more valuable as businesses have to be more competitive to attract labor to them
>While automation is slowly filtering out less needed jobs that people do not demand filled by humans
>WHAT IF INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN WE JUST IMPORT TONS OF IMMIGRANTS?

Like I don't really get why people never really follow the logic of it.

>But people won't do those jobs!

They will if the wages are better. And wages will improve once there are fewer people bidding down the price of the job.

>But old people!
Old people will be supported by the state and their families. If the average person's labor is more valuable, it would stand to reason that they can be taxed more intensely like is done for the rich.

You could also argue that the rising value of labor is infact extremely effective at wealth distribution as the market will only bear so much price increase. So, the upper middleclass/upper class will essentially be forced to accept lower wages if they wish to maintain their workers.

What are you going to do about it though?

Each new generation is like 25% smaller than the last, and that isn't going to stop, let alone reverse itself, until birthrates increase significantly

European population as a % of global population is also decreasing to levels not seen since the middle ages

How do we get Euros to do the frick-frack and make more babies

Why do we want more Euro babbies?

Go impregnate some QTs then you beta.

>What are you going to do about it though?
Nothing? Leave us alone.

something something muh white homeland

>why do we want more Europeans in Europe

Huuur duur just reproduce at 7% a year I'm sure there's plenty of resources to go around

more people is a bad thing

it's because the (((state))) subsidizes feminist propaganda then makes up for it by bringing in immigrants who come from a culture where they can kill their wives if they refuse sex

just kill every puppet kraut and let in all the Völkisch krauts.

i remember reading how europe dramatically improved after the black death/bubonic plague killed off 1/3 of the population in the 1300s.

cause of the severe labor shortage and reconstruction needs, peasants were able to gain more rights, freedoms, and living wages.

this was the real start of the renaissance.

>ITT: Sup Forums plans to engineer a nano-virus to kill everyone

it makes me absolutely irate. i would almost punch someone in the face for saying that at this point

More Brown people is a bad thing

>tfw white
>tfw will never reproduce due to being 5'8" and an internet addict

Feels bad man. Oh well, nothing I can do.

>importing millions to replace your own citizens
>not just letting your population decline for a bit and then eventually settling off

come on senpai

go to belarus and buy a slavic wife

>we need basic income because of automation in the next 20 years! There won't be enough jobs!
>we need immigrants because there will be nobody to work the jobs!

liberal doublethink #3504

You can reproduce, your wife may just want to cheat on you behind your back.

or even easier

telling people to have more kid

i plan to have minimum 8 white children

On a related note, how many times have you seen the retort of "you're just a sex starved loser" etc...

Evolution suggests those who get the most sex would be the most respected (they must be doing something right to have so many opportunities to reproduce). But therein lies the rub (excuse the pun). We have an entire civilization which has sterilized itself through birth control and condoms. So yes, the liberals tend to have more sex. But what is accomplished. They're humping like animals but essentially just firing blanks into one another. Then they turn around and are proud of the fact. It's fucking bizarre.

>everyone
>not just non-whites
You almost had me there Mr ruseman

Go outside and stop being a faggot. Get a job which puts you in social situations.
People have said that one of the ways autism rates have increased besides all the environmental factors is that the internet connected people who otherwise would fail to communicate in person.

>5'8
>getting a gf
>ever

>if we don't follow this (((economics))) approved birthrate then our country will fall
>better import a bunch of savages to rape and murder us instead

Assuming we don't import shitskins with high birthrates, why not have a lower, stable birthrate that allocates more resources per citizen?

Then start making more children you fuckers.

bad goy!