Where will you retire...

where will you retire ? inb4 poor people say "lol retirement" please keep this thread to smart individuals who are good with money

Corsica or Sardinia, maybe Monaco if I have enough money

lol retirement

To the grave

Hopefully Cape Breton

combination of central america in the winter and an open range state in the spring/summer

As far away from george clooney as possible

Indonesia

was thinking about nantucket or montana, maybe hill country texas

There was this really small Italian town I spent about a month in last summer.
It was way north of Italy right on the boarder with Switzerland and by the lake.

I was planning on just spending one night there then getting on a train to head to Venice but instead ended up there for 3 weeks.

i get pissed off just from seeing that fucking cuck

Manhattan.
I want to watch reruns of Friends forever

I don't really plan on retiring instead I intend to become a professor that's so ingrained that they can't fire me or make me redundant.

I've already experienced being a NEET. Wasn't my speed.

Looking for something that I like and will work until the day I die hopefully.

There's this quote I remember seeing, "work sets you free" if I remember correctly. That's true, so long as the work is enjoyable.Obviously this will be easier if you are young and have minimal responsibilities.

SE Asia, I'll be one of those old white sex tourists.

>retire
What's that? Some kind of boomer thing?

If I ever plan to retire it's more than likely rural Florida. But southeast Asia sounds nice too.

Only 29 famalam, haven't even given it any thought. Do other people my age already have this figured out?

Do at least have a decent job and 401(k) and stocking away money in it, though.

>smart individuals
>on Sup Forums

Panama City, Florida. Already bought a house by the beach

Waiting for the walls of society to collapse so I can collect my security socially, by means of my defense budget.

No faggot dennis hopper commercial, but it'll do.