Christian Bale as Batman sucks, and so do his movies

Christian Bale as Batman sucks, and so do his movies.
>His Batman voice is never threatening and only serves to make you struggle not to laugh, ruining immersion
>He looks like a brutish dork in combat rather than a man who has trained in every martial art extensively for his entire adult life
>His Joker was objectively worse than Mark Hamill, who could only act crazy, and didn't have the right laugh or the right temperment
>Scarecrow was meh
>Bane was fucking stupid, the ancient pit/dungeon was dumb and didn't make sense, and making him Talia's little bitch, and apparently some kind of amazing criminal mastermind was painful. That is Joker's role.
>Two-Face's breaking didn't make sense, he went from totally normal to absolute raving murderous psychopath over the course of one accident
>the Batmobile is not a tank and making it one was cringy
I could keep going, but I think I've made my point.

>It's bait thread

>Calls a bad movie bad
>bait

The only one that didn't have overwhelming flaws was Begins, besides the fact that it was somewhat boring.

The Dark Knight isn't even a Batman movie, and The Dark Knight Rises is a clusterfuck of shit.

The nolan batmans in general were complete trash.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCK

Fpwp

How the fuck did anyone on set not hear that Batman voice and say "Maybe have Chris tone it down a bit?"

I can agree to that. I want a Batman movie series in the same style of the Arkham games. Now that would be fucking legendary.

Heath's Joker was good and Bane was one of the most memable characters of all time

I like Bale but these movies were terrible.

I honestly have no idea but he needs to be slapped already for that travesty.

Nolan is a genius for tricking millions of redditors into thinking TDK was remotely good

Delete this thread, the Dark Knight trilogy is the only thing holding DCucks back from suicide!

Not an argument: the post
Nolan diverged a lot from the source material of Batman.
Maybe not a good Batman, but the movies, the first two at least, are good.

The Dark Knight is good if you haven't already seen Heat first.

Great. Reddit has arrived

Nolan films were the only batman movies I liked. I don't care to watch the new one with affleck or whoever. I think that's probably the only batman I'll watch, as cape isn't really my thing to begin with

No disrespect to those who like affleck/dislike Nolan's movies though

I didn't bother to watch Dark Knight Rises, the Batman in BvS feels like Batman.

No.
To any actual fan of Batman they were terrible. They cancerously failed on pretty much every level to represent the characters we fell in love with as children and young adults.
>Joker
Brooding violent phsycopath who loves to trick and play with Batman, and make crimes in crazy and creepy clown and party gag based madness, creating fear by turning colorful, happy, cute party effects into horrifying death contraptions.
>Heath's Joker
Hes just a deranged terrorist who tries (and fails) to do a clown laugh every now and then.
>Bane
A strength obsessed monster addicted to a chemical that makes him incredibly powerful and muscular, but also melts away his humanity. The only villain who, if Batman isn't careful, could easily snap him like a twig in seconds.
>New movies Bane
Like Joker without any of the fun basically. Also Talia's bitch. Boring.

Its already dead. Marvel owns the movies, DC owns the video games.

>batman can beat anybody with prep time
>BvS gives batsy prep time
>can't even beat superman with a kryptonite spear

>Baleman save entire Gotham just from claiming out of a hole

You can throw doomsday and lex Facebook in that list too

>>BvS gives batsy prep time
>>can't even beat superman with a kryptonite spear

lol watch the movie

>any actual fan of Batman

Autism like this is really specific

Its likely a childhood thing, like they watched it as a kid and hate anything that changes it

Like people who got autistic over that Garfield cartoon, and CWC with sonics blue arms

Did you watch batman as a kid?

I don't even know what I expected responding to a capeshit fan

Only one I really agree with is the voice

The plot holes are boundless

Like...

During the interrogation scene, Joker tells Batman where Rachel is held hostage but when Batman gets there, he's somehow arrived at Harvey Dent's location.

Yea I did, but its not Nostaliga that brings this to my mind, I've played the Arkham games, and watched Batman the Animated Series, what I saw there was an intelligent and interesting TV show with adult concepts and very real delimas and conflicts that made Batman really seem like a human who was just trying his best, fighting against all the evil of the world and carrying it by force of will alone.
Batman is more oriented toward adult topics and stories, and the new movies tried to capture that but in doing so they fucked up bad. Instead of blending fun action and characters together with an amazing and great story all could enjoy, they butchered the value of the original piece to get a bunch of people who don't know what Batman is to come in and watch it, and now the majority of Batman "FANS" discredit Hamill, don't know who Kevin Conroy is, and some think Harley Quinn means a retarded bitch who bleached her hair and acts like a 14 year old with a fetish for Red and Blue.

So you're just angry the Nolan movies made batman trendy again?

I'll agree with you on the suicide squad Harley Quinn though, that movie was fucking awful

Don't fix what isn't broken dude.

What? You are clearly the capeshit fan. You said the first two movies are good reddit

don't forget that police commissioner gordon gets attacked, then when he tries to explain and tells everyone that there's an underground base being built by a super villain everyone just laughs at him despite him being their leading police officer

>clearly based on the long halloween
>not a batman movie

alright then

after all if it doesn't have Batman go around gunning criminals down is not Batman

>CIA aircraft
>doesn't have radar technology

>and apparently some kind of amazing criminal mastermind was painful. That is Joker's role.
Fuck you and your shit bait.

This, BvS was miles better. I know because I'm a chad

And you are the one who whines that Nolan's Batmans weren't capeshit-tier enough
>reddit
you got me there user

>pretending

The Dark Knight Rises is my favorite of the three because of Christian Bale's performance.

In the first movie he's kind of a faggot and in the second movie he's sort of a sideshow to the Joker, but in the third movie its all about Bruce Wayne overcoming the need to be Batman anymore.

The Gotham in the Nolan trilogy wasn't a place of perpetual nightmare for better or worse, Batman actually made a difference and there was a time where Bruce needed to accept that it was time to put an end to Batman.

Bale in the third movie really does a good job of portraying that emotional journey and yeah his Batman is a little bit silly sometimes but not taking into account his performance as Bruce Wayne is folly.

>but I think I've made my point.
That you have autism?
Yes you've made that point

I understand why they could probably never do this, but I want a batman like the animated cartoons like "The Batman", where bats is very acrobatic instead of just swinging his forearms around.

>"It's a Sup Forums is contratian to a viewpoint that is contrarian to a contrarian viewpoint" episode

Getting old now, the producers need ot do something better.