Do Chinese people have souls?

Do Chinese people have souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asians have intelligence but lack empathy.

ALL humans have souls you racist piece of siht

No, souls don't exist.

So the Chinese aren't humans are what you're saying.

This.

>Dump some examples?

>ALL humans have souls
kek or not

Don't forget humanity.

>Eyes are the window to the soul.
>Asian naturally have black eye color.

Ergo

They have no souls.. Oh sure they aren't vicious chimps. Oh sure they aren't wetbacks.
But, they are inhumane monsters.
Especially the women.

"SOULS" ARE JUST BULLSHIT TO SCARE THE WEAK INTO SUICIDE

>t. the current Pope

niggers, chinese, mexicans, arabs and any mixed race have no souls

>watch this without becoming filled with seething desire to kill rage

Good luck.

>chinks
>human

only one way to find out

Asian conform they can fight war forever, have no fear or empathy, they are what white race need to survive.

fuck off chink

Souls aren't real, but Chinese people are subhuman garbage incapable of empathy. This is why they have no qualms about mistreating innocent animals, homeless children, etc. They cannot visualize themselves in place of another poor creature. They should be nuked.

As long as I can still own a doggy bro

This.

Whites turned themselves into a slave race via pathological empathy.

I'll never answer that question with that speed, on precision and curacy, even if i had that image in my favs. :) nice try.

I call these 3 factors the "Three Os" - If you see a driver on the road and they have 1, 2 or 3 of these traits, I warn you to take heed, they are a danger on the road to you. They are:
>Old
>Oriental
>Ovaries

This webm is an example of having the "perfect storm" triple-combination of factors that make a bad driver here.

An Old Oriental Woman on the road is a time bomb just waiting to happen.

>Chinese people are subhuman garbage incapable of empathy.

You mean the same shit that has allowed Europe to be invaded by muh refugees?

That cat deserved to die because it stole some birds.

It was a dog, I thought Sup Forums won't fall for PETA shits.

Now this is something to rage about.

imagine no white guilt, liberals commies are build on it, if we had no empathy we would walk over everyone.we would cook and keep niggar as food, I would like to eat some black meat with my rice

Watch this one too. Fucking scumbags.

>Chink defending this
Typical we should've wiped out you bastards

Dogs are humanized in the Western culture. In China doing this would be the same as showing off a recently shot buck or doe.

White Germans did the holocaust. Cruelty can exist in all races.

Their elevators and escalators scare the living hell out of me. Also knowing building just tip over there is kinda funny too

No, but Japanese people do.

No.

Chocolate one on top looks delicious.

I just don't see what entertainment value there is in torturing dogs to death. They could easily build factories that export the meat and quickly kill the animal, but keeping them alive for hundreds of miles in transport just so you can watch them be killed is sick.

i cant say i wouldnt beat someone to death if i saw them doing this to a kitty.

Who cares, they kill muzzies. Let em eat what they want.

Chinks and nips as a whole seem to lack empathy and compassion for humanity.

But I thought you were just masturbating about empathy? Make up your fucking mind Sup Forums

Europeans used to burn cats alive for fun and sic dogs against bears for entertainment.

The rural Chinese are basically still stuck in medieval morality, but with 21st century technology.

>"White Germans" did the (((Holocaust© )))
Oyyy Veyyy, never forget the 12million eh

No, the Chinese along with all asians are robotic, cold and calculating people who lack emotion. Ever read how Japanese bombers would drop bombs full of fleas on Chinese villages during the second world war and study the effects?

>Want to kill another human beings because they are cruel to the animals

Really? How bluepilled are you? Human lives worth more than animal lives in any circumstances.

we don't know the full story. maybe the kid did something really bad.

Fuck off weeb

fucking chinks

No

They think it makes them taste better or acts as an aphrodisiac or something

so cute when they are afraid

what, why? what's the story behind this?

>If you kill your enemies, they win

you know these muzzie lovers. Divide and conquer. Chinese are the most based on the planet when it comes to killing slimes.

I dont give a fuck what they eat.

No

just another thread started by a muzzie lover. So many unemployable muslims litter this site

Honestly this kind of bullying happens everywhere. Where's that one where those european girls start punching and kicking that school boy?

Also, all these girls look cute as fuck. I thought you guys said that all chinks were plastic and ugly.

And the video where they bring the dogs out and bash their skulls in? What's the point of that?

You make analogies all you want there is no denying the extreme cruelty that is being shown here.

*Plague infested fleas

So why are almost all millennial whites crying about everything bad that happens to non-whites in the world and wanting to let them into white countries to make up for it?

Pathological empathy. If we didn't suffer from it, the Jew, Muslim and Black issues would be solved overnight.

i'd love to waste that gook faggot

NUKE NAM NAO!!

We dont even know what she did. Maybe she was a muzzie lovin libcuck, like 99% of pollacks

no

henceforth they must be turned against the blacks

>I thought you guys said that all chinks were plastic and ugly.

>12million eh
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

>Up until now, the Holocaust is thought to have consumed between five and six million Jews, with an estimated further six million other people also murdered by the Nazi regime.

>The new figures of 15 to 20 million, which have astonished some Holocaust historians, come after thirteen years of painstaking study at Washington's Holocaust Memorial Museum. Historians at the museum brought together and studied the huge amount, and often disparate, files and research on the Holocaust.

"The results of our research are shocking," Geoffrey Megargee, the director of the study, told The Independent newspaper. "We are putting together numbers that no one ever compiled before, even for camp systems that have been fairly well researched - and many of them have not been."

>The new figures of 15 to 20 million, which have astonished some Holocaust historians

It'll be 60million in 50 years kek

Ausbro gets it. Pol are crypto lefties.

JUST WALK PAST AND DO NOTHING? i thought i liked gooks i don't think i do anymore.

Too little and too much are both problems

it's what happens when you allow a dictator like mao to decimate the intelligent population of china and allow the farmers and uneducated to flourish

who cares what they look like, ahmed mohammed. They are going to kill your relatives.

we will unleash them on the mudslimes.

>Asians
>Humans

I know but that doesn't make it fine to torture animals.

Mainlanders are just alpha as fuck

You'll only find beta Chinks in the west so it's all g

I smell ukranian diaspora

But all chinks are

You rage, you lose.

Fuck chinks, seriously. They're soulless insects.

poor abdullah. Its a dog m8. Thought you guys hated them.

hmmm yellow niggers gonna need more rope

I don't understand the enjoyment in animal cruelty either.

>They could easily build factories that export the meat and quickly kill the animal,

Exactly because factory is expensive, and those are the cheapest method to kill dogs.

That guy should be put in jail. Also the pedestrian who saw it and do nothing makes me rage.

good for killing mudslimes though

I think the asians are the closest to the alien race that started humanity off thousands of years ago any how, pic related

I want to know their story. Did they advocate for going to Madagascar? Did they call themselves real jews?

Fuck off you maori bastard

>mfw I felt nothing.

nice get

No. Chinese people - as every Asian society that not had STRONG West (= American) control - are hostile and cruel.

Read "Black Book of Communism" and jump to Cambodia/China chapters. The reason that communism worked at ultimate levels out there are 100% related with the savage nature from Chinese, Cambodian - et caterva - people.

See also Japanese people before American integration/intervention. Savages as well...

>ITT Let's dehumanise 1/6 the world's population because of what 3 million of them do and 8 million of them petitioned against to demonstrate how much of a soul 'we' have

Noice

>White Germans did the holocaust
Good goy

What's up with his nose. Looks like an ape.

jesus

it's like they see that kind of shit every day

Did he died?

we maoris are coming after you mo, we gonna fuck you up son

sleeep tight puppper

When you consider the complete lack of accomplishments from orientals in the past millennium, it's actually quite astounding. Even blacks and hispanics manage to come up with some original cultural creation every once in a while, like jazz or the blues. There are talented black actors like morgan freeman. Asians, on the other hand, take everything they have from the white man. Even "k-pop" and "j-pop" are just complete derivations of western culture. Despite being the most populous race they have contributed nothing to humanity.

Truly the niggers of the world.

>FUcking savage gooks! They have no right to treat dogs like that and eat them

>So what if I eat meat? Stop trying to force your views on me! Im being persecuted, I love animals!

this board is filled with lil manbabies

worse than that, they dropped plague infested aid packages on chinese villages.

yeah bro we need to look for a non degenerate religion to preserve muh race instead

T. Tyrone/Juan/beta fuck that just divorced his international school girlfriend

You do realise gunpowder, papermaking and the compass came to the west through the Silk Road, right? Arabs stole/bought Chinese shit and gave it to Europeans.

I am not saying it is fine. I am disgusted by it too. I am just replying to you because you think it is ok to wipe up a whole population of human because some of them is cruel to animals.

On a side note it is universally ok to be cruel to insect like cockroaches and mosquitoes which really makes me think.

at least Japs make good vidya and 2D

>as he posts on Sup Forums, a site a white guy copied from 2ch

like, why are you even on Sup Forums if you hate anime and japanese stuff?