Match footballers to Dragon Ball Z characters. I will begin, feel free to correct my shit if you don't like it

Match footballers to Dragon Ball Z characters. I will begin, feel free to correct my shit if you don't like it.

Goku: Messi
Vegeta: Cristiano
I know that appearance-wise it is the opposite, with Messi the manlet and Ronaldo the Chad. But it wouldn't make sense having Goatku be anyone other than Messi.

Gohan: Nerman
Krillin: Rooney

So is Mbappe Cabba?

this is an adult board kid. Go to /vp/, Sup Forums or Sup Forums to discuss children's topics.

Polite sage.

who's el Grande Padre?

So Cristiano and Rooney have a close relationship, but Vegeta and Krilling don't. Fix this.

I mean it doesnt have to be perfect but you can fix it for me fucko

Esto es el fin

vegito would waste gogeta

Isn't Potara fusion canonically more powerful? Of course he would.

W I T N E S S E D
K E F L A
S A N

digits confirm

checked

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who ventures into DBS threads on Sup Forums

I don't browse Sup Forums, do they have good DBS discussions?

Only on Saturdays.

Everytime I try to talk about normie stuff like Dragon Ball, Inu Yasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, I get absolutely shit on in a way that I've never experienced on Sup Forums. I will never go back

>try to talk about my favorite anime
>maybe 5 people on Sup Forums even watched it

You ever been to Sup Forums? I hate all the cartoon shit, I just wish there was a board strictly for comics. If ponyshits get a board, comics should too.

I never got into comics, so I never had any reason to

if you like mango I would try some comics because they're basically the same thing

Goku - Messi
Vegeta - CR7
Krillin - Iniesta
Nappa - Rooney
Buu - Ronaldo

>get into comics
>decent grounded story
>some of the art and paneling is pretty cool

Then a couple things could happen
>change in author/illustrator causing tonal shift, often for the worst
>it's a popular comic so don't expect an ending
>goes into stupid plot twist/team up where you have to keep up with 5+ other series

Fuck comic books.

Not a great attitude. Most comics this decade suck, but there's still like 50 years of comics to curate the very best from. Even if 99.9% of comics sucked you'd have a ton of great stuff to read. A big part of reading comics is sorting through the chaff and building a canon. This is a lot easier to do with the internet because you can just google "best batman comics ever" for instance.

Anyway there's a lot that sucks about comics but it can be very rewarding if you have patience and look carefully.

Pikkon - Hazard
Yumcha - Mata
Piccolo - Pogba
Beerus - Zlatan

The Slipyu Force

Captain Slipyu - Gerrard
Recoome - Martin Škrtel
Guldo - Moreno
Burter - Suarez
Jeice - Coutihno

>tfw I'm lucky if I get that many
>tfw likes older animes like ninja scroll, rurouni kenshin, or cowboy bebop anymore as much as I still do
>tfw I tell people rurouni kenshin is my favorite anime of all time and people tell me they've never heard of it

That's why I just read specific stories user