Grown, gruff old man protects a little girl movie #55

>grown, gruff old man protects a little girl movie #55
>1000000% on RT, five star rave reviews, instant classic

Why are Americans such fucking idiots?

but he didn't protect the loli, in fact the loli was stronger than he was and had to save him occasionally

but dude it was 18+ like dude violence NOT for children ONLY for manchildren!!!!!1!1!! fuck yeah

so anime shit #4801
even better

Hormones in the meat. I swear to god, that's the reason. Also that's why their 13 year olds look like 32

So she got his rage/animosity will she get his other habits like drinking and libido

Yeah, why wasn't this as awesomely entertaining as The Leather Special?!

BTW, you'd get better responses to your American-bait if you'd waited a few hours before making this thread. You'll get it next time, champ!

we can only hope

They had no chemistry. That bugged me.
Xavier and Wolvie was the real shit though. Push the girl out of the car and make the movie about them.

They're not happy having 110-lb women take down 200+ lb men with ease, they have to use a 60-lb child. You capeshit faggots are entertained by any shit they slop in your trough.

Please OP, why dont you post some of your favorite movies so we can write a dismissive one sentence synopsis.

laugh at these people so jaded that cant enjoy one of the better capeshit films to date. I feel bad for you guys.

u mad

>Americans

It's made 150 million domestic and over 300 million worldwide. I'd say you're just a pleb, OP.

They would all be the first in their kind that started all the bastard children of tropes and are immune to your shitty movie loving criticisms

>not wanting to be a gruff old man who protects his loli.

So name 54 other films that do this.

Leon the Professional
The Last of Us
Taxi Driver
Children of Men

Do you know what those 4 films (I'll give you TLoU) have in common? They're great.

>Children of Men
>little girl

Because its a good fucking movie.

How?

>the first in their kind
So classical greek plays then?