Holy alliance

We must stick together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlLd_WrE7nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no. Sup Forums is retarded and Sup Forums is almost as bad as Sup Forums.
post webms or fuck off

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

No thanks.

I know Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums but what does sp have to do with either

We like black people and good movies tho

Are you the faggot making these on Sup Forums too? Please stop.

fuck off stormfaggot.

>no Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

Fuck slavery, fuck racism

>we
speak for yourself

he speaks for me

i like black people

Sup Forums doesn't

>no Sup Forums

You're canadian I'm not surprised.

Soyboy shills are in full force today

>pol
Been on this board for 3 years and really cannot tell if it is satire or not

Do you enjoy watching your national team play? Or do you find it impossible to look forward to the next game.

fuck off Macedonia, you haven't been relevant since Alexander

Sup Forums is for Sup Forums only

fpbp

itt: confused pavement apes that have ventured out of their generals for the first time

This. Macedonia really is the best flag on Sup Forums desu

>the state of espee

1-800-eww-loll

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so fucking boring

fuck off

Fuck Sup Forums

Serbians are the niggers of the baltics

>Sup Forumseddit
>nu-Sup Forums
"no"

Sup Forums-/ck/-/his/ is the holy trifecta

based grandmas

/his/ is garbage too

pretty ironic coming from a serb

how the fuck could a board based on something as specific as history be shitty?

Serbians are literally white niggers except less athletic.

>&humanities

Three reasons
>& humanities
>no one actually knows what the fuck they're trying to talk about
>assblasted foreigners

this is how we deal with your kind in the balkans when you step out of line. shoo shoo, darkie.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlLd_WrE7nw

>no one actually knows what the fuck they're trying to talk about
this applies to every board to be honest

Its between /his/, /o/, /lit/ and /out/ for me, along with Sup Forums and /ck/ for top 3

No it's not. You sit at home on match day and shit post on your computer. You are a pussy and have not won a fight in your life.
t. Polish Hooligan

why did you ran away from poland tough guy? too beta?

I would be /sci/ but every time I go there I get massively depressed.

why?

shiiii mufugga imma keel yo ass if u step on mah turf nah meen?

Sup Forums just shits up the board with whatever flavor of the month meme scientific theory occurs.

You ever seen a rolex in person ratar?

It's especially irritating with history though. Also, half of this history threads are either WWII or Europe circa ~1600-1914

answer me, you manly man. why don't you have the balls to stay in poland and deal with your problems?
feels bad seeing one of your kind get swarmed and beaten to death, doesn't it? you're too used too pushing around bitch ass burgers, your nigger tactics don't work in the balkans.

more like

Sup Forums-Sup Forums-Sup Forums

aka the Rebbit alliance. aka The Cancer Killing Sup Forums

damn Sup Forums really is a cancer on this website

The holy Trinity is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /fit/
If you disagree you can fuck right off

You posted a nigger tier chimpout video in response to being called white niggers.

No ding-dong diddly /asp/ ? If it wasn't for us Sup Forums would be drawing 0 dimes.

Because I was taken here at a young age and prefer to make money here, and enjoy my summer home in the summer.

Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums desu

Sup Forums /m/ /vg/ /his/

the fearsome foursome

>balkaniggers need to amass a swarm of people to fight one (1) guy
there's literally nothing more pathetic than ganging up on one dude, fucking pussies

whether or not Sup Forums is satire or not doesn't even matter
people who go there end up being the angry, over-emotional type
just rub one out and laugh at memes

Add Sup Forums to that

Sup Forums is one of the slowest boards on the website, despite how god-awful it is. it doesn't influence much

i'd rather be "white nigger" than a beta american that gets pushed around by minorites and females.
>taken at a young age
>pretends to be a hooligan
i bet you can't even speak proper polish
>b-b-b-but it was unfair
not their fault his (mostly white) bitch friends ran away.

Neither do I. You don't live in a city do you?

I've lived in CK for 10 years and even built a house in Poland. shut your mouth salty nigger. go scrub my toilet

Actually it's a complicated mess of feels. Much of it is that, other times makes me loser/inadequate. I know it's just banter, but I don't know why it's different there.

I am in college for physics so it's not like I a brainlet, it just reminds me of debt, Sup Forums, grades, wrong answers on tests, the future, etc.

>not their fault his (mostly white) bitch friends ran away.
doesn't excuse the fact those balkan bitches still deiced to to jump the guy AND sucker punched him to boot, i'd bet $100 he'd stomp any of those guys into the dirt if he saw one of them coming

i didn't have to ran away abroad in order to have money for a house. you're the ones that was scrubbing toilets, you're so confused are you getting PTSD from all that crusty fecal matter you had to clean up after fat burgers took a shit?

You don't own a house or a car hahaha. salty broke peasant.

Isn't Sup Forums just reddit now? 60% of threads at any given time are capeshit.

you got too used to being pushed around by niggers so now you think they're invincible. people around here are taller and bigger than you bitch americans.
i bet you will never be able to get the smell of dirty burger toilets out of your system, no amount of summer homes while remedy that. humiliation is permanent, jerzy.

/tg/ are our neighbours and best friends

Good thing I make 6 figures and never had to clean anybodies toilet in my life. You on the other hand ..... yikes. Can't imagine how poor your lifestyle is. Now I am done arguing because you are in delusional world where you think you have it better than me.
>muh slavic alpha male
I could only imagine how small your penis is

brave and correct post