I'm getting kind of tired of you speed racers. Listen...

I'm getting kind of tired of you speed racers. Listen, I know a lot of you young guys like to race around in your fast cars, but you can't be flying up on me on the highways.

I drive in the left lane, and I drive the speed limit. You speed demons need to check the law, you ride my butt I might just have to break check ya. Fair warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map
youtube.com/watch?v=TkHpVjbldNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That lane is for over taking, doesn't matter what speed you are going. If you aren't overtaking get out.

Lol straight up people really do drive way to fast a lot of the time

Yeah, straight up,dog. Its totally rad.

t. angry leaf with proxy

Left lane is for passing, you legally are not required to drive the speed limit if you are passin people in that lane. If both lanes are kind of full this obviously doesnt apply though in which case theyre assholes.

I don't know why people are in such a hurry to drive fast. An accident at 90mph is going to be way worse for you than one at 55.

My car is slow as fuck so I couldn't even really speed like that if I wanted to.

there's your problem oldman

You'll get a ticket for cruising in the left lane outside of heavy traffic in my state m8.

>tfw I drive in the left lane almost exclusively and do only the speed limit
>tfw you find someone else whose doing the speed limit and get close enough so that no one behind me can pass

You mad, speedingfags?

self-driving cars will solve all of this and eventually manual driving will be outlawed. I wouldn't trust any of you behind the wheels of a 2 ton steel behemoth.

Thanks for the friendly banter friend

Just dealt with this on my way to work. Speed limit 65, doing 70. This cracked out little cunt comes flying up on my ass in this shitty little beat up Pontiac firebird. Clearly losing her mind, wild gestures and flailing. I am in a left hand exit lane, abiut a half mile from the offramp. I gradually flick my cruise control down in 1mph increments to about 50. She is practically foaming at the mouth. Eventually, the brain-dead cumslurper realizes that she's in an exit lane, and inruns me as I casually give the finger towards the passenger window.

I really wished she had followed me

The left lane is the fast lane, you fucking faggot. Don't drive if you cannot handle roadways with speeds above 35 mph.

FAST LANE
A
S
T
L
A
N
E

I don't. I laugh everytime I see you "speed demons" try to cut through lanes.

>driving the speed limit in the left lane
>asshole riding my ass
>cuts me off and tries to go around me
>gets pulled over

I laugh every time. If you had somewhere to be, maybe you should have left earlier. It's called being responsible.

If both of you are doing the speed limit then how do you get close enough to block the cars behind you?

>I drive in the left lane
KEEP RIGHT
PASS LEFT

>non meme italian sport cars
>fast

>tfw there is always some old idiot in the left lane doing the speed limit
>tfw everyone hates his ass as they pass him on the right
>tfw the granny lane is empty 98% of the time...

HAND IN YOUR AMERICA CARD NOW

YOU'RE NOT 'MURICAN ENOUGH

I'm getting kind of tired of you geezers. Listen, I know a lot of you old folks like to cruise around in your oldsmobiles, but you can't be hogging the passing lane.
I drive in the right lane, and I drive the speed limit. You old-timers need to check the law, you get in my way and I might just have to cut your pensions. Fair warning.

>I drive in the left lane
enjoy your ticket, faggot.

YOU CANT TAKE AWAY OUR CARS, USA USA USA

Woah, woah, woah, slowpoke.

I love the fast lane. How dare you. How dare you! You do not move over. You expect me to just sit there and... what... do nothing? No. I tailgate you until you move. I will not pass you on the left that is unlawful. I am sorry, but your ass is grass.

>feeling particularly pissed one day
>drive home from work in a 45 mph zone
>retard with a golf gti starts speeding behind me easily doing 65
>he starts switching lanes
>i speed up and switch to the same lane in my subaru
>he starts honking madly, i see his visible reaction of disgust from the rearview
>indicates he's going to switch lanes again
>i switch at the same time
>at this point he's just resting his hand on the horn and driving really close
>mfw doing 45 mph
>one more time tries to switch lanes
>i switch but it wasn't fast enough, he rear ends me slightly
>stop the car, he gets out, some 5'7 manlet chad with the dumbest hat starts screaming at me, pushing me, telling me to learn how to drive
>when cops come they decide it was all his fault and he has to pay for my new rear bumper

It was a good day

>driving in left lane at night 5 over
>guy comes up behind
>tail gates and Blairs horn at me
>there i literally one other car on the road besides us
>he is free to pass as we are ahead of said car. Theres three lanes
>decide not to change lanes
>he stays behind me honking
>slow down for lols
>get this retard down to 45 on an empty highway
>he has two lanes but continues to tail gate me
>finally gets frustrated and changes lanes and speeds ahead rolling down his window to flick me off
>i just smile and wave

Why are car faggots so stupid?

transitional solution. eventually you will be sucked through pipes, and finally installed in a womb. why waste energy to change places when what you do doesn't require you to be there?

>mfw Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

In Queensland it's unlawful to be in an inside lane unless you're passing when the limit is over 80.

>drive 95 about 3 feet behind bumper of guy in front of me and someone behind me doing the same thing
>50 other cars all around doing the same shit
Such is life in Michigan.

People like you are what cause accidents in my state, crowd up the left lane and then when an ambulance comes, you are in the way and don't move. Even though this is a troll, you'll get pulled over for doing that, we go 70-80 in the left lane and police barely if at all bat an eye.

You mad we swervin out here gramps? Lmao don't get 2 mad or u might shit yourself.

No it's the new old Sup Forums. /s4s/ is proto-Sup Forums.

>I have so little power in my life that the only place i can feel powerful is by inconveniencing people on the highway

tailgating is also unlawful

You do that and I'll empty a whole magazine in your back window you fucking faggot

>Drive company truck
>A bush took out my drivers side mirror
(Long story, lets just say I didn't want to hit the clients dog or their house, so the bush it was. Didn't realize there were thick ass branches behind it)
>Boss is making me drive anyway
>Have to drive in the left lane just I'm case because there's an unavoidable blind spot
>Have to go the speed limit because company truck, I get a ticket and I get reprimanded pretty bad

Sucks.

>tfw faggot drives right up behind me and tailgates me with high beams on

Would it be legal to install high beams on the rear of my car for the express purpose of "rear view visibility"?

Slower traffic keep right

T.sage

If you drive the speed limit in the left lane on interstates, you're a piece of shit.

>I drive in the left lane, and I drive the speed limit.
Hehe, I have met like a couple hundred of you in my day. I just sit back and let everybody pass you, then tick on by.

I open a gap up though. If there is traffic or not, I cruise about 400 yards or more behind the next car up, as long as they're going the speed limit or a bit faster.

If I want to pass I'll drift up and easily pass in a nice safe spot or just bide my time.

Just be fucking patient about it, traffic exists in clumps as long as you're not in the city, and you can sit back and watch the memes unfold from a safe distance, then pass most obstructions with ease.

Patience is a virtue.

You should have just moved over but I drive pretty fast and I don't really care when I pass people on the right. It just is more dangerous.

Elderly people need their licenes taken away.

>I'm getting kind of tired of you speed racers

"Hey, Trixie! Watch me tailgate this faggot!"

I bet you also volunteer to be a safety leader at hiking tours.

Just upgrade to a flamethrower for max vidibilty.

Some people just get mad at stupid shit. Someone did something similar to me once in a 35 zone, not on the highway so left lane isn't really reserved for passing or anything. Finally I just slammed on the brakes and he swerved to his left, over the median and into oncoming traffic. I'm fairly certain I caused a pretty bad crash but I just kept driving.

I detest people who tailgate. Most drivers that I encounter are inconsiderate, impatient, reckless degenerates who deserved to be nailed to a cross. Maybe the Jews are right. The goyim are cattle!

wtf kinda piece of shit are you driving that cant even go 90?

Pass you on the shoulder nigger.

Reminder that no matter what is the law, the most dangerous thing you can do is drive at a drastically different speed than everyone else.

You might be respecting the law but you are dangerous fucker in your rusted old ass chevy going 10 under, gramps.

>drive normally
>speed fag pushes his luck as far as he dares, he becomes one with his machine, every inch and varition in speed stressing his car to the limit.
>his car screams like some wartorn faggot moblie and he gauges just how fast he can go before needing to break!
>he is like icarus. Hiw close will he fly to the sun!?
>then i see that same faggot at the same stoplight after pooting on down the road in my prius

Seriously, it's ridiculous. Sometimes ill drive 75mph on the highway just to keep up with everyone else, 10mph over the limit, and I STILL get people passing me.

In Ireland, this anons homeland, the person that rams the other is nearly always at fault for the accident. Irish drivers are accustomed to "brake checking" if someone is driving too close behind you - slam the brakes and if they ram you it's their fault.

So fuck tailgaters. Make 'em pay for the car and the whiplash insurance.

Now this is some incredible bait.

Good job user, maybe one day I can get as many (you)'s.

Absolute masterclass at work.

You should follow the flow shithead.

>75 is speeding
kek. That's the speed limit on most highways around here. I actually rarely see anyone speeding but alot of people go ten under.

>cruise in the right lane doing about 5 over give or take
>come up on someone doing 5 under
>switch lanes
>once they're behind me switch back
>rinse and repeat
>you even noticing it happened

You okay m8

The real assfaggots are the ones that cruise at or below the speed limit next to another car. Had that shit happen in SD
>speed limit is 80
>four semis stacked up side by side across all four lanes
>doing 60
>for fifty fucking miles

I really hope that massive storm that came through an hour later was enough to tip all four of their fucking trucks. I know it was enough to bully my car pretty hard.

I ended up tailgating this guy on my way to work the other day not even realizing I was doing it. I was just in a rush to not be late for work and I was totally distracted just thinking about other stuff while driving to work, I wasn't even mad at the guy for going too slow or anything.

But the faggot sperged out and started slamming his brakes trying to get me to back up I guess. So I didn't just to fuck with him. I wish there had been someone in front of him he probably would have rear-ended them.

Left lane is for passing faggot

>be me
>driving to a work related event on a Sunday morning
>car in front of me
>dude is yapping on his cell phone
>single lane highway
>double yellow for miles and miles
>dude is driving 10 under the speed limit just yapping away
>I'm making the international hand sign for "hang up the phone" over and over again
>he finally notices
>gets all fucking pissed off
>starts brake checking me
>I just back off and avoid him
>he finally speeds up to the speed limit
>lane finally gives way to two lanes
>I get beside him and smile, do the hang up gesture one more time for the lulz
>he gets physically twisted
>he's yelling at me to pull over
>I laugh as I pass him, give him the finger and go on my merry way
>get to my destination
>pull into the parking lot
>my boss is standing next to his car and I park near by
>I get out of my car and am doing my thing
>All of a sudden, revved engine and screeching tires through the parking lot
>I know it's the asshat from earlier
>He pulls up behind my car and jumps out and starts screaming about how he's going to kill me
>While he's shouting, I just pull my .45 out from my seat and lay it on the top of my car and keep doing my thing
>My boss looks at me, looks at the gun and looks at the guy who is still shouting
>I don't say a word my boss doesn't say a word
>The guy mid-sentence finally sees the gun laying on the top of my car
>Stops talking, gets in his car and quietly pulls away
>My boss and I share some lulz as he asks me wtf that was about

Literally no fucks given at that stupid faggot driver.

who the fuck airbrushes legs?

401 in Toronto detected

Everyone drives at 125 in the 100 zone, even the police

>R driver
>Lorries overtaking me on the motorway
>Takes forever for it to pass even though I'm not going that fast

Lorries should be restricted to the non overtaking lane

In my state you get ticketed for driving in the PASSING LANE if you aren't passing.

I was once driving on a two lane high way and there was a pickup with a trailer riding at 45mph side by side with a car. Speed limit was 75. Cars were backed up behind them for at least a mile, given the traffic that road gets. I just don't understand how anyone could be so oblivious.

In my state it is illegal to ride in the left lane if you have the ability to be in the right lane. Enjoy getting pulled over, I've seen cops pull people over for being slow in the left lane when they need to get by.

Check your state laws before doing something stupid.

jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map

>thathappened.exe

Where I live, cameras pick you up at nearly every stoplight of exit on the interstate. So even if everyone else is going 70 in a 60 you'll still get a ticket.

Its really annoying.
You can fight them in court, but its a hassle.

Goddamnit 'murica. You know how much shit I would get if I pulled my 12 gauge from my car?!

It doesn't help that I work with 200 Texans here in Canada and the majority of them have CHL

They're not oblivious. They're intentionally being massive fucking faggots. I have an uncle that likes to play speed police and do shit like that.

I don't know what it's like in the US but truck drivers in canada are all somali's or indians that basically go to license mills so they barely even know how to drive let alone drive a semi truck.
To bypass laws here the schools just tack on huge trailers to regular pickup trucks allowing them to hand out class 1 licenses without ever stepping foot in a semi since the training is based on total vehicle weight, not the actual vehicle.

So if you see semi trucks doing stupid shit in canada they're not doing it on purpose, it's literally because they don't know how to drive.

You've inspired me to try this

>man I don't know why this guy is trying to stop my dangerous behavior?!
>I know, I just won't brake and then I'll cause a collision that I will be totally liable for.

You are literally trash.

Tailgating as a concept is just retarded and shows how retarded speed fags are.

I am mad at someone so i will do something which doesn't effect them in any real way and if an accident happens i will be fully at fault. They can even slam their breaks if they want and fuck my shit up anf it will still be my fault and ill have to buy them a new car. That will show them!

I had a similar situation, the moron later cut my brakes, I sent him to the emergency room.

Here we have a CDL-A that you actually need to take training and a road test for. These faggots atleast have an idea on what they're doing.

A car that will long outlive yours ;)

>drive in the left lane, and I drive the speed limit.

this is clearly bait.
And this is coming from somebody who drives like an octogenarian

It just doesn't make sense though, the speed limit was 75. No one speeds on that road either because 75 is plenty fast enough given the curves.

I did break, I wasn't about to crash. I just didn't back up.

He could have stopped the "dangerous behavior" by getting out of the passing lane like he should have been in the first place instead of throwing a literal shitfit.

Considering the engine compartment on that is fairly large you could pretty much drop in whatever engine you wanted and get pretty awesome performance out of it actually.

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=TkHpVjbldNs

Why does it feel like 90% of people want others to crash if they annoy them?
It's the fucking scariest thing in my mind when driving

No. You were doing something very dangerous that could have gotten someone killed. Doesn't matter the reason. You are a piece of trash and I hope you die in a fire.

No I wasn't. And no one could have gotten killed.

>Driving the speed limit in the left lane
>Not using it for passing

You must be shitposting.

that sucks. I wish they only shot when you're like 30% over

That's quite satisfying to watch actually

Haha no this was on a regular street with stop lights and such. Some people are just fucking retarded.

retard. get to the right

Dare to dream

People with road rage are not to be trusted. They are looped out of their minds.

I did this before because it was a 55 mph construction zone. This one pickup driver behind me was probably livid but I couldn't see his rage behind the tinted windows.

Also, pickup drivers are like the Texas version of BMW/Audi drivers.

No, the left lane is the passing lane.

My favorite is when the road rage idiots have coexist stickers on their rear bumper. Never gets old.

So maybe don't drive unsafely then?
You're taught to give appropriate space because your car is basically a rolling death machine when you think about it. It shouldn't be the responsibility of other people to ensure your safety. You are responsible for your own personal wellbeing and if you choose to sacrifice your safety to tailgate people than you personally accept the consequences of those actions and you cannot blame others for anything that happens afterward

All you faggy cagers complaining.

Meanwhile I'm lane splitting past you gay shits on my ZX-10R

OP here, Jesus. I had a few drinks and was playing around. I didn't mean to get you guys all stirred up.

Christ guys, it was a fucking joke.

He could be on holiday.