Indian army kills a terrorist. Muslims come out in thousands to mourn his death

Other urls found in this thread:

enz.org/migrants.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I hate Islam now

Fuck those mudshit faggots! Why doesn't India kick those fucking sandnigger faggots out of Kashmir?

I have an Indian neighbor who says she hates the Muslims. Mainly because they've taken over her once 100% Indian home town and now they have Muslim customs such as early morning prayer calls that are EXTREMELY loud.

>wtf I hate Islam now

now?

politicians
they have taken over kashmir , and they dont let the original inhabitants return

fly kaffir

you need to call in Sikh buddies and remove the muslim scums out of India.

>now

Sounds like you guys need to make a statement and shit on the Pakis in open combat.

>Muslims come out in thousands to mourn his death
Glad those faggots are basically volunteering to be on 6 gorrilain agency watch lists, including all the fun 'murrican ones.

Sounds like I may have to go back to India and settle something.......I'll visit family, eat some Dosa and Idilis then remove kebabs in the mountains.

indians are cool in my book the memes are just memes

Didn't you create Pakistan so that you could live in separate states?

It's just banter, m8. Tbh i've experienced more bullshit from fellow Indians for acting too white than I ever have from white people where I live. Played football in HS and even then I'd get called a beaner or spic.

This is in Kashmir disputed territory

POO IN LOO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

And they all fucking stink

Hey we have the same shit going on over here.

All of Kashmir is Pakistan's rightful clay.

Also """"Arunachal Pradesh"""" is Chinese South Tibet

Does kebabs also follow the "designated shitting streets" rule?

It's not "disputed", it belongs to Pakistan.

Fosters is popular as fuck in India, so we must like shitting in the streets and drinking piss. We're honorary Germans.
I like your T H I C K women, beanerbro

You know what to do, Patel. Drive the mudslimes back to pakistan or bangladesh

new

Oh man, me and my friends make fun of our Indian friend all the time. All his friends are white, they all drive nice white cars, their house is white, so we all joke that they are surrounding themselves with whiteness to try and become white.

>tfw Indians are most common migrant to NZ
>tfw Islam will never take over due to strong Indian, Maori, Asian and White culture

t. paki

>now

hello newgays

my fucking SIDES

>tfw upset about immigrants but at the same time happy they aren't black or muslims

My Indian friends fucking hate Muslims. Sweet people but despise muzzies. Kek.

>making fun of your friend for assimilating to the culture he lives around
They more than like are trying to become white. Unlike other groups who despite living in this country still can't get their shit together.

They are right to hate muslims. They invaded and ruled for ~400 years before the brits and tried to genocide them at least 5 times. When the brits came and left they gave indians rail roads, radios, phones and diesel engines. Muslims just took whatever they could find, melted it and sent it to mecca and started the stupid practices like wife-buring and allowing incest.

agreed

enz.org/migrants.html

Country Long Term Gain 2015
India 12,600
China 8,200
Philippines 4,500
United Kingdom 4,000
Germany 2,800

Sounds about right.

>now

>now

Was he killed for actually taking his poo to the loo, is using a toilet considered terrorism in India?

t. Saleem Hakeem Abdul Aziz Soeb Alam Mohammed Kareem Hyderi

no it doesnt. There is Paksitan occupied Kashmir, but the ruler of kashmir decided to side with India during the partition

Holy fuck this gif. Alex Jones took too many redpills.

Indian here
Even if Kashmir belongs to pakistan, Pakistan belongs to India anyway

moderate islam at work

word

It's a meme, you dip

btw this is not the first instance of muslims doing this . This is the funeral of Yakub Memon. was responsible for bombing trains in 1993 in Mumbai which killed hundreds of people.

Fuck I don't want to handle that shithole full of out of control mudslimes. Absorbing them into India will just drag the rest of us down into a hole. The unified South Asia ship sailed when the Brits decided to "le totally trolled jk" us.

>drove off local poopulation
>streets still not clean

Holy shit, Muslims in India are fucking savages. Why don't Hindus kill them?

No one will think Hinduism is violent...Buddhism is actually a peaceful religion and they kill Muslims in Burma.

there are a lot of fuckin riots every year. Hindus and muslims fighting all the time. I feel that things have worsened due to internet because these shits have started copying saudis

Sikh Bro reporting.
Kill the mudslimes

Thank you professional kebab remover

India YES!

> england 2016

>tfw your ancestors city only 2% Muslim

Feels good

it's such a shame that Indians get shit on so much.

I mean, if they had toilets, they wouldn't get shit on

I'd respect India if they returned to the ways of muslim slaughter. Seems like the kind of country you could get away with such things.

Rally twenty good men and go do your duty

(Pou)

We usually kill them for eating beef.

POO

>now

#notallmuslims
>lol

Good morning to you good sir!

>now

just do it
bet their shit dont even work anyways

Muslims have no allegiance to the countries they are in.

pic fucking related.

here comes dat goi