I felt this was one of the most significant moments in modern history, never mind human history...

I felt this was one of the most significant moments in modern history, never mind human history, but no one I know here in the states gets it.

Does nobody else see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MlN9o3g-yuA
youtu.be/ViPm0GUxw-M
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-government-rejects-eu-referendum-petition-latest-a7128306.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215?reveal_response=yes#response-threshold
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magna Carta 2.0

You're right OP. I'm just worried now that Nigel and Boris have both stepped down on the fate of Britain .

Brexit.

I thought that was obvious from my pic.

the UK won't leave the EU. This is a ploy by Labour to win the next election

I'll work on communicating my non-verbal.

I think you're getting trolled by faggots senpai.

Whatever.

Aren't these some of of the greats?

youtu.be/MlN9o3g-yuA

youtu.be/ViPm0GUxw-M

>tfw my based parents see it

>You're not laughing anymore, are you?

I lost my shit. I hope once the brexit occurs the effect ripples across the land ushering prosperity to Europe.

WASN'T IT FUNNY?

It's truly about democracy more than anything else. And it's crazy so-called leftists are on the other side.

It's not even ambiguous where they should be.

>leftists
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w

They do NOT support democracy if they resisted Brexit.

>why does everyone get this quote wrong?
great shit though

The funny thing is that the so-called leftists, even the self-proclaimed radicals, supported the bankers' side, the multi-naltional corporations' side of the Brexit debate.

How'd that happen? Why'd that happen?

Even better was when the 'anarchists' came out to support the government and the EU. top kek.

I assume whoever takes over as PM will try to sweep the referendum under the rug, delaying it indefinitely while claiming they "are working on it."

Because they are stupid and believe that the EU supports Unity and Humanity.

These are people who think that Nandos won't be able to be in the UK anymore and that the England football team won't get back into Britain.

>I assume whoever takes over as PM will try to sweep the referendum under the rug, delaying it indefinitely while claiming they "are working on it."
Well that's a weird one because both candidates have said they will do it.

The problem is Theresa May campaigned to remain. She said she would do it but 'there's no rush'.

Right now the Parliament has stated that Brexit will happen and rejected another referendum:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-government-rejects-eu-referendum-petition-latest-a7128306.html

>let the leftist tears continue to flow

The vote result has already had an effect on the DPREU, there are many more nations that want the vote at least.

>why do leftists support globalism?

Easy user, leftists used to support workers rights, unions, etc. and be opposed to immigration, unchecked business/bankers. Then the shills realized they could use identity politics to destroy these beliefs.

Look at every union nowadays, they all support some degenerate cause-of-the-month retardation likes trannies. How does that help improve workers lives?

So basically in order to be a good little leftist, I must support globalization and multinationals because nativists don't like foreigners. AND I DON'T WANNA BE RAYCISS!!!

>you will never be a cheeky british gentleman

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215?reveal_response=yes#response-threshold

Let the salt commence.

This exact kind of shit turns old commies like me into social conservatives and nationalists.