HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Johmlmq-dRU
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ&t=36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yesterday
old news dude.. giant thread yesterday... keep up

I thought muslims were forbidden to drink alcohol

Wow, how edgy of you edgy of you, user. This guy has been dealing with very real and human problems. He's been through a divorce. Think about it for a minute and remember he's still human.

Affleck is unJUSTING himself.

>caring about celebrities
Lol fuck off, these are the most overrated, overpriviledged cunts on the surface of this planet, every time one of them suffers I say it's a cause for celebration

Is this rehab story part of a strategy to eventually ease him out of the Batman role?

in general i'd agree but Gentle Ben seems like a good guy at heart

>shag it girl on set of movie
>wife finds out
>divorce proceedings
>look a wreck for a long while
>beg wife for forgiveness
>She sets down rules
>one is getting sober and get help for sex addiction
the treatment isn't just for alcohol.

>unJUSTing himself
>uses "co-parent"
Haha eat a dick, cuck

>including my co-parent
what did he mean by this

Alcohol is haram. Good to hear he's finally turning to Allah's light.

Nice, user, real nice. May I suggest joining our community at /r/misanthrophy over at Reddit?

>sex addiction
Love this meme

>HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

This shit offends me more than anything your post could possibly imply. Still trying to find a way to filter posts that are ~50% the letter "H"

He's OK, don't worry guys.

he is obeying his wife so they can get back together whilst also not giving the press ammo on whether they are completely separated (saying mother our of child) or back together. its just a stupid neutral label

Yes. Let's laugh at a man who's accomplished more in the past year and any of us will in our entire lives.

>making this shit up so he don't play more any dc movie

clever affleck

I wonder about his bro...

This gets most of them, but obviously not all of them.

Love save us once

>failed at marriage
>can't keep the drink out of his mouth
>only got an Oscar for blowing off Hollywood
>part of a complete joke franchise

He's full JUST.

Alcohol """"""addiction"""""""

Fuck off.

why doesn't he just drink alcohol free beer instead? he's rich enough to afford cases of it

>co-parent

he's not addicted to the taste, you nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=Johmlmq-dRU

I think it's whatever to care about people you don't know but celebrating any human being's misery despite all they've done "wrong" was being famous is mighty edgy user. You're trying so hard to fit in that you looped all the way around to becoming leddit

How do you even get addicted to alcohol? Alcohol is not addictive, like nicotine or social media.

Poor people get addicted to alcohol because they buy shitty alcohol with a load of other addictive additives but he's rich he can afford quality whiskey.

motherfucker, what?

Yeah, things that you don't have don't exist. Also please type like an adult, cut it with the """"""" shit, it's not funny and you're trying very hard to belong, it's embarrassing.

What?

He'll be fine. I hung out with him at a mutual friends house the other day. He was in a good spirits and was optimistic about his recovery. So, good luck to you Ben. If you happen to read this and see Jimmy Kimmel, tell him I said he is still a huge faggot.

-Matt

is this bait? alcohol can make you feel good, if you are too dependent on alcohol that isn't good, some people need alcohol to function.

>you will never own a rocket pack

Affleck like booze? Never knew
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ&t=36s

Are you retarded or just autistic?

he always looks like the most miserable person in existence.

I blame Jennifer Garner and Kevin Smith

His vast intellect has grasped the futility of existence. He remains alive to ease the suffering of his fellow humans.

why he ever got married I'll never know. Should have been banging sloots into his 50's before settling down

>laughing at a person's alcohol addiction
Marvel Pakis have no shame.

Everyone looks miserable standing next to Jason Mamoa

>Brendan Fraser

>co-parent

J-JUST