Why are cops so paranoid and fearful they see guns everywhere?

Why are cops so paranoid and fearful they see guns everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
youtube.com/watch?v=cNnIveV10gA
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=eHPchPGtqNk
imgur.com/gallery/J12ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=8kQZKTB7YVg
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because tons of cops are killed each year.

Because niggers post on social media about how they're going to shoot cops on sight.

~ It's better to be a slave of America than a free man of Africa ~

not really. 2015 was the safest year for cops in decades

Garbage truck drivers have more dangerous jobs yet they don't kill people all the time

Its not really the cops fault there are WAY too many guns in the America you cant blame the cops for being jumpy when everyone has guns,

We need more gun laws and less guns

what was the cops excuses for killing blackspre-internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

Because tbey learned, and started getting better about spotting guns.

>safest in decades
>tons of blacks shot

Coincidence?

>the online voices told me to do it

Nice example of bad stats. Did a 5-year-old make that poster?

because when your workplace is the ghetto and ghetto culture makes hating cops popular, and the ghetto is filled with violent human trash….and you have a family

you first reaction is to preserve yourself

maybe if black people stopped being criminal scum cops wouldn't have to fear for their lives

Sounds like they picked too stressful a job for the pussy faggots they are

Better than being a half bred inhuman abomination. Go kill yourself.

I want to shoot a gun, should I be a cop? Seems easy enough when you aim for the darker targets.

"Progressive" victim culture.

#Opblackflare

Projection. They want to shoot people. They figure people with guns want to shoot them.

58% of those were black shootings though.
Of those, 89% were black on black.

Another 33% was Hispanic gun violence.

So whites were only responsible for 965 of those gun related deaths.

Also, USA has a 320M population.
So, if we adjust for population with Canada (which has 35M)

We see that the US shooting rate (among whites) is only double that of Canada. Rather than 206x.

Yes because they are now taking precautions against dindus, such as shooting them full force when they appear to be a threat.

Can you honestly not think beyond a simple retort and understand why what you're saying may be?

cops can see guns in dimensions normal people can't perceive

Fun.

Mail men and pizza delivery people deal with the same demographic and don't have to be armed.

because all cops are coked up on free coke/meth they steal and then get aggressive and trigger happy

good ol boys

Because people have proven that they will take any means to avoid a prosecution, including shooting the police.

In a gun-owning society like the USA the police need a healthy degree of paranoia to protect themselves.

These are police officers, it's not retail work.

Because the ones the shoot have guns?

most of the dead cops were killed by whites

UNARMED BLACK MALE

It is a result of the police becoming more militaristic.

Imagine a park ranger, who was very poorly trained, and send to work in an area of forest full of grizzly bears with only his rifle. He'd be reaching for his rifle at the crackle of every bush.

Police need to be trained in Military-civilian style de-escalation. Their current system isn't working.

wew

Please provide source for your bullshit claim.

They're fearful and scared even when there's no gun. They're pussies. Less of them die note than ever, and last year more died crashing their cars like retards than getting shot

Oh, I forgot that 77% of white gun related deaths are suicides.

So, if we look at just white Americans (60% of population=192M) committing violent crimes against others, that 11,000 from before is now 221.

So now vs Canada again, adjusting for the much lower population.
Canada: 286 Gun deaths
White US: 221 Gun deaths

Mail men and pizza delivery people aren't trying to enforce civilization on a bunch of brown savages. They're trying to bring them their welfare checks and food.

they don't deal with criminals.

here we go

because
youtube.com/watch?v=cNnIveV10gA

and

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

>he can't be holding a gun in his foot

>implying criminals don't have stuff to dispose of

If it's a concensus in the US that brownnes is a good marker for subhumanity, why don't you ship them back to Africa?
Or make nigger reservations, basically like Detroit but with wall and armed guards.

Oh, we're breaking out statistics?

I'm sure whatever I have to say is just "misunderstood".

they are typically not in dispute with criminals. Cops should be.

A lie. Police Officer is one of the safest jobs in America. They just love shooting people and animals, and when they do, they spout the "I was threatened" meme, no matter how false it is.

wew man, if you want to bait you got to tone it down a bit.

I know it's probably your first time and you're laughing about your comment, but right off the bat you exposed yourself.

>Police Officer is one of the safest jobs in America
Seriously buddy? You need to get it together. That's so fucking stupid, it's so stupid that I actually feel bad for you. I actually feel the need to step in and let you know that this is pretty bad bait. That's how bad it is.

KEK

Maybe, just maybe it is the fact that every encounter with a civilian can end up in a shootout.

I can't imagine how paranoid you must get working as a cop in the US. Here officers tense up and get adrenaline running when they are called to a scene with a possible armed suspect. In the US every single person a cop approaches is an potentially armed person.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm very pro- 2nd Amendment. But you guys need to see it from their perspective too.

if I had to look at ugly subhumans all day and clean up the mess every time they kill each other i'd be trigger happy too

Kek

Oh look, a shitty, false equivalency meme. Really . . . made . . . me . . think . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There are lots of instances of niggers shooting pizza delivery men

Both of the last two nigs who were shot did in fact have guns and were reaching for them.

what did she mean by this?

>get ordered to leave hands on wheel so cap can see them clearly and have no reason to shoot
>pulls hands off wheel and start searching for something, perfect moment for grabbing gun and capping cop
>get shot
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW WHY SO PARANOID LAD

Every nigger in these situations I saw shot got shot simply because they did exactly the oposite of what cop instructed them to do.

> west germany

How fucking old is this?

In Detroit, the DIndu thug capital, the major pizza chain will not deliver after dark, due to the extreme danger to their employees. The mall mom and pop pizza place, if they offer delivery after dark, send an armed guard with the driver.

>trying this hard

And those guys are scared out of their fucking minds.

Learn what paranoid means fool youtube.com/watch?v=eHPchPGtqNk

You can't be this stupid

Cheeky little shit :)

Well, this is also the case for any White civilian interacting/encountering Blacks. Unarmed White civilians are MORE at risk than the typical LEO.

No THIS is bad bait

2/10 JUST

We need more guns and less cops.

Right? I expected West Germany's stats to be followed by Rhodesia's and the USSR.

>paranoid and fearful

Profiles OP, every race has one regardless of how different they are from the norm.

because government allowed it

Goddammit user you magnificent bastard. Overkek'd.

Cops killing black people is a myth. Although blacks shoot at cops more than any other race, blacks are the least likely to be shot by police.

Stop allowing the progressives to dictate the discussion. The rely on myths that are easily demonstrably false.

Being a police officer is not one of the 10 top most dangerous jobs.

Number of deaths per 100,000 employed:

>Logging workers: 127.8
>Fishermen: 117.0
>Aircraft pilots: 53.4
>Roofers: 40.5
>Garbage collectors: 36.8
>Electrical power line installation/repair: 29.8
>Truck drivers: 22.8
>Oil and gas extraction: 21.9
>Farmers and ranchers: 21.3
>Construction workers: 17.4
>Police Officers: 15

Also most police deaths are because of regular traffic accidents.

The last nigger yelled (they can't talk like a normal person) "I huv a gun!" and reached for something.
>muh evil cop

>Police Officer is one of the safest jobs in America

I'm glad you repeated it. If you read this fact enough times, you might get it through your thick skull, and learn something.

Police officer is one of the safest jobs in America. Most of the "police fatalities on the job" are car crashes from their shitty driving, and heart attacks/stroke deaths, which have fuck all to do with the jobs, just bad luck or bad health deaths.

They need to make guns a different color,black on black doesnt jive

Don't you have some shrimp to grill on the barbie and some emus to fight off?

cops run into buildings most people run out of, and they look for people everyone else avoids.

Austria is the better 'Straya. We have all the perks like drunk shitposting, but with fast internet connection and no dangerous wildlife.

Cry more faggot.

kek

Nice. 10/10.

Switzerland had a genocide where they purged the country of 35 people? :o
NEVER FORGET

If you actually care about the issue, read this post. It covers the topic thoroughly.

imgur.com/gallery/J12ZA

can we just replace the cops with giant guns?

Rioting.

How many in Africa?

>tons
doesn't take many to make one

>Why are cops so paranoid and fearful they see guns everywhere?
America?Everyone has a gun.

There is a reason you don't see shit like that in the EU.

Czech Republic is in the EU and has concealed carry. Still you don't see shit like that because something else is very different.
>60% white, including spics

>west germany
you living in the 80's m8?

>Czech Republic
>everyone has a gun
Kill yourself my man.There are almost no guns there even when it is allowed.
>America?Everyone has a gun.
My point is still valid.There are too many guns in America.

Pigs are corrupt as fuck living their dreams of being a Terminator on American slaves that are brainwashed by the Jew.

Switzerland and Germany (wtf) also have high gun ownership per capita. Carrying is illegal but I guess you can't make a point out of criminals, who are ready to murder people, caring for that.

Just want to remind everyone what happens when the blacks police themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=8kQZKTB7YVg
1:24 is the good bit

Almost everyone in my town own firearms.
Not a single crime commited with them ever.
The problem is Niggers with guns, Thats when it becomes a problem.

>pulling stats out of your ass
>per capita
>he counts hunters as gun carriers
>Austria
What are you?Hitler or just stupid?

i know these are probably all bait but

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Is this some kind of STEN-variation? Looks makeshift as fuck.

Kpist m45/B, My friends grandfather own this one.
It is a Swedish smg.

Sure you do and yes your granddads rifle is the same thing as buying a gun for yourself.

Sweden plz. Unless i see you walking around with your granddads rifle you are talking bullshit.