What does /pol think of african-american history?

What does /pol think of african-american history?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283?page=2,0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have a history? I thought they just sprouted from mud like orcs.

Bumb
#Black_Pride_World_Wide

I guess I would want to know what the fuck happened

The sub Saharans? Pretty shit if you ask me.

They haven't gotten anywhere even with modern influence. Lost cause.

It should have stayed in Africa.

That it is better to be a slave of America than a free man of Africa.

Yeah but if they had even one great civilization what happened?

Its like asking me what I think of the history of raccoons or tractors. Not a whole hell of a lot.

Not enough KANGS

pic related

Fuck niggers

WE WUZ

what's up with all these nigger threads ? are we getting invaded ?

The leader gave away free gold to millions of people and crashed the economies of several nations.

invokes deep thoughts

Just hotep nigga shit.

>you're supposed to feel shocked and ashamed at this

>I feel nothing

i think blacks need to pay jews reparations for their enslavement. thats what i think.

The ass jiggle was a bit jarring

ass jiggles during lashings is my fetish

So Africa did have the wheel. Why does everyone say they didn't? Did nigs really not understand how to create them on their own?

>"Repeat after me: Nigger, get your black ass outta here."

id love to start a family with her

Don't you know user? Blacks were both Egyptian kangz and the jews

very few negro apes were treated like that. Only the lazy ones, robbers, killers, were treated like that. Matter of fact... that was probably most of them

That's lil Jodie, she broke eggs

blacks didn't domestice animals so wheels were useless. If you don't have something to ride on a wheel is pretty pointless

Why didn't sub sarahans use Egyptian tech?

But for real, the uncle Tom in goodbye Uncle Tom that is in favor if slavery was right. Slaves are property, you're not going to damage your property and therein by lower it's value. That's like saying you're going to key your car if it doesn't start

too stupid

There's no such thing as African American history. There is such a thing as history, or you could ask what we think of the history of African Americans. But your question doesn't really make sense.

Man, some people take BDSM way too seriously. Nice ass jiggle though.

Anyone else find it kind of interesting that if you go back far enough your ancestors were black but there is a group of living people who are still at the same beginning stage as your distant ancestors?

Even the Greek and such? They never took advantage of their technology during Alexander the Greats reign? I thought the saying was monkey see monkey do, but I guess I'm vastly over estimating the intelligence of sub sarahan Africans.

>Slaves are property, you're not going to damage your property and therein by lower it's value. That's like saying you're going to key your car if it doesn't start

Plenty of people throw their phones when they get angry with them. The cheaper your property is the more likely you are to abuse it.

>When Black men be treating you wrong and you decide to date that nice White boy Peter

I'm black, and i'm disappointing (well, not really) with the bullshit blacks in the U.S. have been pushing about Egyptian history. Most Egyptian rulers were not black; that's a fact. Most blacks in the U.S. are descendants of West Africans anyway. It's a shame too, b/c they could be celebrating their own, West African culture (not that i'm fond of it), instead of pretending to be Arabs. It just shows how the BLM movement is just full of uneducated fucks.

I've never done such a thing. Sounds like something a black person would do. And remember many free Black men held slaves

>your ancestors were black
Not entirely true. They would've been colored by your standards, but would've been lighter than blacks. There are actually several different races of Africans. Google "Kalahari Bushman"; they're genetically the oldest humans on the planet, but still look different from blacks.

Pathetic

Don't buy that Jewish propaganda

Blacks are not egyptian

It wasn't that long ago that the Sphinx was unburied. Must have taken thousands of years to reach such a point. No offense, but we're supposed to believe the ancestors of Black Americans were kangin' it up?

It's not Jewish propaganda; it's just a misconception that was formed due to the fact that the earliest humans originated in Africa. People think "Africa=Black"; it's probably the same misconception that led uneducated BLM members to believe that they wuz kangs.

>we're supposed to believe the ancestors of Black Americans were kangin' it up?
I don't follow. Please speak normally.

Yes it is, Europeans evolved separately. Don't buy into the propaganda

>The ‘Petralona man’, or Archanthropus of Petralona, as it has since been called, was found to be 700,000 years old, making it the oldest human europeoid (presenting European traits) of that age ever discovered in Europe. Dr Poulianos’ research showed that the Petralona man evolved separately in Europe and was not an ancestor of a species that came out of Africa.

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283?page=2,0

If Black Americans ancestors were Egyptians. Why is it that the Sphinx had been buried for hundreds, if not at least a thousand years? Does not add up

This. What we think of as blacks are just one type of black African, that being sub-Saharan West Africans. They're the jungle dwellers, the fat-nosed, low-intelligence, muscular, genuinely black-skinned Africans. East Africans have more caucasian-ish facial features, lighter skin, and more slender builds, as do the bush people native to South Africa (not the Zulus, who invaded from the north).

i dont think you understood what he said in his first post

>If Black Americans ancestors were Egyptians. Why is it that the Sphinx had been buried for hundreds, if not at least a thousand years? Does not add up
They weren't. It's as simple as that. They were slaves sold to Europeans in West Africa. The Egyptians already blew up their culture thousands of years before that. \Most blacks in America aren't very smart, and even fewer have the education to make up for it. They don't actually know the history/geography; they're just following a meme b/c it makes them feel good. I think (or hope) that most of the "WE WUZ KANGS" memes you see on Sup Forums are satirical; I've seen really ridiculous things that still get views on dumblr b/c there are idiots out there.

He claimed if anyone goes far enough back that your anestors were black Africans, and that is simply not true.

Movies exaggerate slavery.

They weren't Egyptians and sheeeeit

off with OPs head