Why'd it turn to shit after Eric left? Was that duck really holding the show together?

Why'd it turn to shit after Eric left? Was that duck really holding the show together?

No, it's that most of the characters had reached the end of their story arcs, but they kept pushing the show forward.

Yup. Its the only role he was ever meant to play. Funny how Ashton, Mila, and even Danny had successful careers after all this. I bet he regrets leaving this show so fucking bad.

It already went to shit at around season 4 and 5.

It turned to shit when college started.

Show actually went to shit when Eric went to Cali to get Donna...first episode of season 5. Seasons 1-3 were great

He was okay in Take Me Home Tonight. Basically still Eric though

>Danny
That's a stretch. He worked more than Wilmer, but it wasn't in anything good.

It was shit long before that. It just managed a really slow decline because they had so many very different characters to work with

also this

>every time I think of blowdrying hair I do it upside down because of eric's stupid replacement

the show gets continuesly worse with every single season, just slightly tho.
Suddenly in season 4 i had a moment like "hey... wait a minute... i used to laugh a lot harder at this"

See also: the last three seasons of How I Met Your Mother.

>See also: the last three seasons of How I Met Your Mother
I'd rather not

Objective power ranking:

Coming-of-Age kino tier:
>1

Great tier:
>2
>3

Okay tier:
>6
>7

Bad tier:
>4
>5

Horrible tier
>8

Touche'

I wanna face fuck Mila Kunis

Eww

they hired more female writers

Just in Piece

>Why'd it turn to shit after Eric left? Was that duck really holding the show together?

They were just too fucking old to be hanging around some dudes basement and had basically become mental midgets at this point

this show was literally always terrible

The quality of the episode you're about to watch can be judged by Hyde's hair, or lackthereof, alone.

Let's find the fag
I win