THE ENVIRONMENT
*takes trip in a super yacht*
IS DYING
*takes flight in a private jet to New York*
AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT
*vapes while talking to trump*
CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!

I though vaping was a lower middle class white thing to do

It's actually a "when it came out i feel for the meme and thought i'd become cool for doing it" thing to do
alternatively a "i is afraid of cigs but want to feel like a badass smoker" thing to do

I thought it was a "healthier alternative than real smoking" thing.

It's a fag thing.

Sounds like your kind of thing

Unless you're trying to quit smoking, that's stupid. At least be edgy by slowly giving yourself cancer

>nicotine
>cancer
Yay for fake news

I've seen people from all walks of life vaping at this point.

Do you know what an appeal to hypocrisy is?

Climate change is real. It's debatable how much influence man has on it, though.

>Climate change is real

No, it's really not debatable at this point. Man is having a major impact and has essentially overwhelmed the Earth's ability to sequester carbon and maintain stable atmospheric concentrations of C02.

>dude green energy lmao just run your yachts off of big batteries lmao

Hi Bill Nye.

Do something about it and kill yourself and your loved ones then you carbon producing scum.

Hmmm

He fucking mentioned how his carbon footprint was higher than most people

0.05 USD has been deposited into your ExxonMobil Smart Cardâ„¢

And your solution is?

Yes, well, CO2 may have a lower specific heat than other gases in the atmosphere thus allowing it to warm faster than if the CO2 was not present, but none of that matters because I love sucking saudi arabian cock for oil

It's higher than the Vatican state's carbon footprint

Green energy can compete goy we just need to them government subsidies.

oh well he mentioned it, guess that makes him not a hypocrite now.

>i'm pretending to be retarded :)

how fucking white of him

>green energy is run by (((them))
Nice try JIDF

>I realise I'm part of the problem but we all need to change
>What a hypocrite
I don't care about global memeing but you're retarded Sup Forumsvirgin

population reduction, slowing of industrialization in the third world.

"GLOBAL WARMING IS SUCH A PROBLEM"

"YEA I'M CAUSING MORE OF IT THAN 100 PEOPLE DO, FUCK YOU IM RICH"

lmao

>we all need to change
>But Im going to still use private jets and massive boats

Leo pls go

Well, at least it doesn't stink as much.

Why is this idiot doing this? Obviously he doesn't care at all.

GIVE ME THE PROOF. GIVE ME THE FUCKING PROOF.

Oh I can agree with that

celebrities are hypocrites who are completely out of touch with both logic and reality

you forgot:
*fucks every model he kind find*

>We all need to change
>You guys first though

There is no solution, too late now.

No tell me

Then what's the point in discussing it?

Vaping is still bad for you, doctors are theorising that it actually hurts the air sacs in your lungs. Which is worse because it will make your breathing an absolute pain in the ass.

There's no scientific debate, but plenty of political debate

liberal/white guilt

lol, your solution is essentially to declare war on poor countries. That will really work out well

Where did he say that?

There isn't really. Leo is just an idealist and naive.

I wonder whom'stve behind this post

Actions speak louder than words.

>well all need to conserve resources
>recycle, go green
>our birth rates are declining
>hey let's invite in thousands of immigrants!

>Lets all do our best for the environment!
>I mean... if a thousand of you live like peasants, I can keep my yacht.

Be the change you want to see in the world Leo.

leo pls

hi redit

>Climate change is real
>But oy vey the solution is reducing third world population and industry that's bad goyims
So what is it libcucks? Is climate change real and a problem? Or do you want to keep your pets and your masters happy? You're going to have to pick one.

not a libtard but the solution is obviously get off oil. it's inefficient and harmful as fuck.

secondary, go solar or nuclear.

oil is cheaper then any alternative though. All this environmental crap will raise prices, taxes and destroy western economies while china and India keep polluting the most

>he says with no evidence to back it up

Call me when there's a single study showing usage has any real harm.

China is investing 150 billion dollars into renewable energy in the next few years. India is also trying to get to 60% renewables in the next decade.

>150 billion dollars
So almost literally nothing
>India
Population alone are destroying the planet

India's cows alone make more C02 than anything

>oil is cheaper then any alternative though
So were horses. You can't stay stuck forever drumpf.

>All this environmental crap will raise prices, taxes and destroy western economies while china and India keep polluting the most
lmao

That 1.5 trillion jet isn't the problem! The damn EPA is!

And we switched when they were no longer cheaper. Renewables are not only garbage right now, but their subsidies are killing Nuclear.

>automobiles are cheaper than horses
that's not even fucking true today kek

jesus christ you're retarded

I can't even begin to fathom how you're doing your math here, because it's insane. Do you not know how much veterinary costs are? Feed vs gasoline? Not to mention the personal economic benefits of the time saved.

And that's just for an individual. How much does it cost to take a team of horses pulling a Semi worth of freight behind it across the country?

Seriously, how did you come to believe that horses would be cheaper?

It's just.....it's just so...*tears falling* it's so sad watching immigrants suffer with nobody allowing them into the country....*sniff*

No, I won't ever have to deal with them in my gated mansion....but you should. Don't you want hordes of uneducated, violent people flooding into where you live? You all look like ants to me anyway.

>has to use truckers to win
what about the average person just driving to the store dumb ass?

you think a 20 grand automobile is cheaper than a fucking horse? TOP KEK

It unironically is.

>lol birth rates are declining we need immigrants to save us!
>whoops they refuse to assimilate, can't hold any jobs and are a drain on the rest of society....but at least they breed constantly!

I suppose this doesn't fit the thread but celebs push the immigration meme really hard, especially the ones who are second or third-wave immigrants themselves.

I'm with you on assimilation, but legal immigrants from the right countries are very good workers and a net boon to the economy. Even most african immigrants.

Sure thing parrot more liberal bullshit from the far left scientific community.
I would rather destroy the earth over letting libs win

not an argument

Exactly. If they stopped breeding we would barely have a problem, and population control is out of the equation because of WW2, so we're all going to die in the water wars that arise from China, India, and Africa not being able to keep it in their pants.

Neither is yours

>I would rather destroy the earth over letting libs win

>I would rather [terrible thing occurs] than let [group I hate] win

Your kind is the worst of all

This. Fuck the earth. Making America Great Again is more important than this shithole of a planet

>*takes trip in a super yacht*
good, as someone living in a super politically correct country where a politician missing to do something as small as paying their TV fee gets them fired I welcome this type of """""""hypocricy"""""". Him living this billionare playboy lifestyle so he gets all that attention gets the message out a lot better than if he were a goodytwoshoes celebrity.

Vaping is pretty fucking faggy, but isn't it literally water vapor with nicotine?

>essentially overwhelmed the Earth's ability...

Nope. Earth is doing just fine. Humans tend to think about everything in our own relative frame of mind. So ya, in our short term view, the Earth may be running a bit sluggish when it comes to recycling those CO2 emmissions, but in the long term things will balance out and the Earth won't even be phased. It's like a mild flu.

But let's just get this clear: there is absolutely nothing humans are going to do to "re-right" our "wrongs". We are a virus to the Earth. The only way a virus is defeated is by external influences. Virus's don't fix themselves in favor of their host's survival. So give it time. Natural disasters, disease, lack of resources, ...Alien invasion...; one or more of these will take us down.

this is a retarded post, and I guarantee I'm to the right of you

just because leftists do something doesn't (always) mean it's retarded

Sometimes not even nicotine. Plenty of people just getting water vapor and flavoring.