Bruhim ha natsim. Ask a self hating jew anything

Bruhim ha natsim. Ask a self hating jew anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vv5CsP1pAg
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/15/stabbed-israeli-mistaken-arab-lashes-out-escalating-violence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thoughts on reform vs Orthodox. US is majority reform why couldn't Israel be?

Do you believe in the holocaust

Israel is allowed things that normal western countries are not. Jews are treated like some endangered species or something. We are like all Sup Forums wants to be. Also protestants are cucks.

>believe.
Yeah we go to the sinagogue to pray to it thanking it for our daily halla bread.

Do you meet other Israelites that hate how Jews are forcing multiculti in the world?

Does Palestine have any justifiable reason for their attacks or do they need to be glassed?

Does Israel plan on doing eugenics for producing Ashkenazi-tier citizens?

One more question, are you Larry David?

You guys always love to point out how high your IQ is and that you are really smart yet you believe in god and creationism. Isn't that contradictory? How can a smart man believe in fairytales like a 5 years old retarded child?

Why do you hate yourself? Unlike niggers, most jews are pretty intelligent. You can easily defy your programming if you so choose.

Yes. But it is usualy the progressive liberal youth here. Taste of our oun medicine i guess. Though most liberals even here are just degenerate posers.
Athiests and poets i guess are cool here.
Ethiopians and slavs are based.

We realy dont believe non of that stuff. Its just a strict tradition we enforce to preserve our race and culture. Also the iq myth. Only white european jews are smart. Guess why? European education.

No. I look like woody allen's deformed fetus brother.

You can be a jew and not be a jew. My family are ashken but don't prescribe to religion. Don't think that one necessarily needs the other.

Are you interested in kosher secks with me?

you hate yourself for not having jewed goys enough?

Hopefully
I am
Most of this board is creationist. Do you hate yourself that much

Is it worth learning your language?

Also, how distant is modern hebrew compared to the old language spoken by your ancestors before they were kicked out of israel? I'd love to see people in the west trying to revive latin after so many years as a dead language, just like you did it with hebrew in the early days of the state of israel.

Or maybe knowing that my family is awful, insular, unreasonable, and selfish.

Adonai looks at you in abhorrence.

No. Elite must always stay a minority. Current task is breeding more plebs around the globe.

Kama ata shokel?

Did you hear the tribe chattering about bitcoin before it jumped from 9 dollars up to 1200? Back right before when the chinese got in.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vv5CsP1pAg

Planning on going to Israel with my grandpa. Any tips?

Planning on going to Israel next summer with my grandpa. Any tips.

What is the flaw in having a society with an all-encompassing high IQ? See comparatively Japan and British controlled African segments.

It's not very distant. It's like comparing Old English to English- you have different words for some things but it's the same language, grammatical rules are a little different but a person who speaks Hebrew as his mother tongue would be able to read the Old Testament in Hebrew

Can you say the same reichirial?

60-70kg (haven't measured in a long time)
I have a pretty decent base muscle mass though

holy shit those evangelicals need to be all gassed.

You mean old english king james bible style, or are you talking about before the normans have invaded britain?

If it's like the king james bible, then the dfference must be very subtle. If it's like old english saxon style, then I would say it must be very different

why do you hate yourself ?

If you didnt mention we try to water down consentrations of smart people with concentrations of dumb niggers. Smart people wont kill each other. Smart people wont buy coca cola cause its bad for em. No shekels for us.

And for your question it's not really worth it unless you plan on moving here at some point. You're better off improving your English or learning Chinese/Korean (Chinese would be more helpful)

He failed to control a goy, he must now donate his bank account to anti racism.

I don't know how to answer that because I don't know much about Old English, from what I've seen in movies Old English and Modern English are pretty close

Well i'm going to be going to TAU.

Do not hate yourself, be a good person and bring honor to yourself. Study the torah and learn why satanic Jews (plague of the Jews) follow Talmud. May the Almighty be with you brother.

Hairy?

shoo shoo arab fly

So my answer is that old Hebrew is similar enough to modern Hebrew for a person who has Hebrew as his mother tongue to read the bible pretty easily

ewww muzzie

How much money is made from selling in Mexico or any South American country? Seems like the most profit for business is in the higher IQ society; predominantly white countries. Also the question was posed to Israel; you wouldn't want a smart population even for your own Jewish state?

literally no difference between arabs and jews.

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/15/stabbed-israeli-mistaken-arab-lashes-out-escalating-violence

What's muzzie mean?

Do you believe in the forbidden science of phrenology? Do you believe physical traits are linked to personality? Does the culture you came from have any other phrenological "rules of thumb" similar to "ginger redheaded jews are bastard jews" and "nigger ethiopean semites arent real jews"? Are there other ethnic of physical trait linked jewish cultural prejudices i am unaware of?

Why don't you bring it down from the inside
Sure you can spy for the Palesfuckians

Got it. It must be the king james style, then.

How can you cope with your alphabet, since you people never write down any vowel at all?
Is your language very consonant oriented, or is it just a mess like english speakers would imagine their own language being written down without any vowels?

The plan was/is to bring Sephardi and Mizrahi to Ashkenazi's level. It will optimize the Jews while maintaining the largest population possible.

Smart people are dangerous. They are hard to control. We are not a hivemind. There is fighting here over who is in charge. By the way the guys in charge are not in this country.

I am ugly as baboon ass. I look like something Goebless would scare his children with before bed.

Bring sun cream. Dont eat arab food. It gives you diareah

Where are you in Israel

*?

Is that kate moss, wynonna ryder or helena bonam carter? I am so bad with names. :/

Also see that you brought in some non-genetic Jews from Africa. To assimilate on the African continent in competition with China, felt liberally inclined, or some obscurity through mentioned in-fighting?

Its that german wrath of god guy, goy.

Why are you so pathetic? I know a lot of "self hating jews" who believed the propoganda of the enemy.
You are literally a race traitor. Might as well go and convert to islam you pathetic cuck.
Let me guess you are russian? I am russian but im smart enough to respect both sources of my heritage.
Jews have a lot to be proud of you idiot.

do you think Israel really would use the Samson option? Have they used mini-nukes on Syria, Yemen? DOes MOssad have suitcase nukes in foreign capitals and uses nuclear blackmail to force foreign countries to do what they want?

Because reform is a diaspora brench. Meaning that its strength is in giving jews abroad a sense of jewish community. You dont need that in a jewish country, which is why its not as successful here.
Israel needs its own judaism but its still struggling to reconcile the different strands of diaspora judiasm.

Any jew answering this would be interesting, just for the record

Who's in charge? Not Netanyahu? Why did he choose pro-Putin Lieberman as Defense Minister? Which side is he?

What is your opinion on the Palestinian issue. Should your people just leave them alone, exterminate them or enter a cycle of "Jewish guilt" and start compensating them like the rest of the civilized world compensates you for your 6 gorillion?

If you dont agree with pol why do you come here?

>Update
to subvert the unsubvertable, we have been at this for years.

People in charge are in america. They control the media so nobody knows thier name.

And really, OP will have little interesting to say since he is probably little involved in Israeli life outside of his circle of extra super duper fedora atheists who complain to each other about how in israel you cant be as big of a hedonist as you can in richer european countries.
He is not culturally jewish in any sense.
And I am completely secular yet is still think religion, especially for jews is very important even without a belief in a personal god.

figured as much.

I don't get why Sup Forums hates jews honestly.

Sure some of them like George Soros are assholes but every race has its dickheads, including whites.

If anything I would think that Sup Forums would support Israel considering they had the balls to put up a border wall with Palestine.

Are jews even religious?

Everyone knows all the different aspects of Christianity and Islam but I don't know much about Judaism and when I ask an actual Jew about the Jewish take on some religious matter they always say "I don't know, my family weren't very religious"

Are you George Soros?

subversion

>Stanly kubrik: "hitler was right almost about everything"

Gee, that's going to be stupidest post I've read all day.

What do Israelbros think of this guy? I heard he got invited to Israeli bigbrother a while back.

hello fellow chosen one, quick list the top 5 Juden that must die for us to prevent anudda shoah, GO

Quit shilling, on a side note how much are you paid to shitpost about the jews

Dont agree with pol about what? I agree that racist is imbedded within us and i agree that different peopl have different cultures.
Airing criticism of other people and "races" is imo much more beneficial than keeping bottled up under PC culture.
If I cant criticize a mudslime or a nigger or a fucking liberal israel hating european and they cant criticize me than we will never settle our differences.

The media must have confused the fire at carmel mountains for you burning butthole.

He is a mediocre thinker. His ideas are very reductionist and oversimplistic.
He has a theme and he pushes it, not a real academic.
He is "rebel".
I dont know, maybe he is a good musician.

Wow...and i thought the goys had low iq's.

na, sunken bugeyes look slightly tatar, but surely is more old school european jew... his dumbo ears look masonic like prince charles... his oversized jaw and buttchin remind me of a few crypto "triad claw" murranos and romani eGypo sluts i used to fist. His gentile traits and german facial shape is very accented by all these obvious inbred genetic infiltrations.

[citation needed]

I don't get paid shit jackass.
It's just that I know a lot of jewish people personally and a lot of them are Trump supporters and are extremely far from liberal.

I can even show you a facebook post if you want.

All of these Jews speak English, why?

>Implying
Ashkenazim obsess with being the Elite here

whycome you can't has cheeseburger?

How do you feel about shekels?

Do you dream about them?

they failed Hebrew school.

leave em alone ya silly goy.

>but every race has its dickheads, including whites.
No one spoke about every Jew being something only that the Jewish race is unique in that.

Because they teach it to them in school dumbass.

Its a meme pol trolls started themselves.

Everybody in Israel under the age of like 60 speaks English, except for Ultra-Orthodox and outlier groups like the Falasha or Yemenites.

Why, if not for meddling in foreign countries?

Aren't you ashamed of your Ashkenazi privilege?

English is one of Israel's three official languages.
Also, we are the US's cultural bitches.

Why should I share a tongue with Jews?

They obtained their state, they have nothing to do with Europe and its peoples anymore.

A Jew that speaks English should be jailed.

Not really, i got harassed and abused in school for being a dirty russian.

No, because they will need to know certain languages to travel and work.