Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8b81UM74Ow#t=2m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=qnpcQFgvm8o
grantland.com/features/an-oral-history-malice-palace/
youtu.be/VMcbdBYuGTE?t=1m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Artest did nothing wrong desu

>you now remember

they showed it twenty times a day for months. are you fucking 12, how could you have forgotten it newfag underageb&?

i was watching this live in a bar

I was Ron Artest.

He attacked the wrong guy

That's so Metta

Yep. The culprit was the one with the blue jersey that you see on the right.

me on the right

It was just a cheeky little scuffle desu.

I wish Jermaine O'neil didn't slip and had fully landed his punch. Detoilet fans deserve nothing but the worst

Watched this with my dad while I was 15. He kept saying during the game that the American/black way of playing basketball is thuggish and I kept telling him to stop being racist(new buzzword I learned in school) (We were a relatively new immigrant family from Eastern Europe)

Then the brawl broke out and he just laughed and said "what did I tell you"

Since then I never doubted the man ever again.

The 95% White crowd is to blame and they chimped out more than the players.

You should have listened to your teachers you racist bigot.

found the nigger

Keep in mind my dad said American as well as black. It was an American from a shit hole black culture American city that threw the drink. And then an African American attacked him and then all the other niggers came in.

This. Imagine being some 6"7" multimillionaire chad athlete and having to listen to some 5"8" out of shape beta businessman with his frumpy wife try to heckle you. They should get credit for not slapping the soul out these people every game. In no other major sport (football, soccer, tennis, boxing/mma, hockey, baseball etc) do athletes have to deal with random fans talking shit literally two feet away from the field of play.

>In no other major sport (football, soccer, tennis, boxing/mma, hockey, baseball etc) do athletes have to deal with random fans talking shit literally two feet away from the field of play.

Corner/throw-in takers in football get nothing but encouragement and good will.

getting hit with bottles is so much better

>soccer
>boxing
>baseball
all bullshit

same here, everyone in the pool hall was glued to the TV lol

>you now remember when artest elbowed harden into the shadow realm

OK now imagine if those people were close enough to reach out and touch the player's back and such.

the team would be massively penalized

happens in povertyball in england because they don't put up barbed wire fences around the field like in your nigger countries

White people are fucking disgusting

NBA is the only one to blame here, every other Basketball competition there is always a fair amount of space between the court and the fans.

look at it try to communicate

Creepy.

lmfao that dudes face hahahaha made me lose my shit at work

sadly the league went all soft after this, no more "real niggas" allowed

You browse Sup Forums at work!?!?

That's very brave of you.

Only to be increasingly replaced by Europeans and Latin Americans who have introduced the art of diving into the NBA.

no white guy is innocent.

Bird and Stockton were flopping way before le european boogeyman came to NBA.

Nice mental gymnastics. You're racist, just accept it.

fucking die

funny enough the pistons won the championship that year

youtube.com/watch?v=w8b81UM74Ow#t=2m50s

holy shit this is craay craay. I was only 3 when this happened

I will never understand the people who excuse the players lying on the scorer's table and going into the stands

I mean yeah the whole fight was ebin but it never should've happened

Half tempted to report you for awful, awful bait

tehe

You now remember the slippage at the Palace

youtube.com/watch?v=qnpcQFgvm8o

Still don't know why he got suspended? He didn't go into the crowd, and those two fans came onto the court to confront him. He had every right to drop that fat fuck.

As if all these ynr threads didn't do this
>ynr someone your old ass thought still might be in the league

I have no idea why I was watching this game live but I was and it was surreal as shit

>hey guys im over 30 and still post on a laosian basket weaving forum

cool bro

>thirteen years (13)

who am i

where am I going?

They had to. No suburban mother is going to take her 4 kids to see "real nigga" ball. There are only so many rappers in the world and pretty soon they will all be courtside

now say it in portuguese monolingual brainlet

The guy should have got the fuck out of dodge well before Artest jumped the barricade. Why stand next to the guy who did it? He has shit situational awareness.

this was ike the 9/11 of nba. it was never the same after it.

When will non-English-speaking retards realize that being able to string together a few words in another language doesn't automatically make you bilingual?

This article was the greatest thing Grantland ever did
grantland.com/features/an-oral-history-malice-palace/
>“After we calmed down, [Artest] looked at me like, ‘Jack, you think we going to get in trouble?’ Jamaal Tinsley fell out laughing. I said, ‘Are you serious, bro? Trouble? Ron, we’ll be lucky if we have a freaking job.’ That lets me know he wasn’t in his right mind, to ask that question.” — Stephen Jackson
Kino

This place is just as embarrassing to be a part of whether you're 14 or 45.

>wasting your youth on Sup Forums
Far more embarrassing. Bragging about to win some internet fight just shows what a waste your life became.

Nigger.

The climax, and ultimate end, of the thug era

Nothing will ever top Mike Milbury beating a fan with his own shoe.
youtu.be/VMcbdBYuGTE?t=1m30s

what am I doin?
OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT I'M DOIN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bruins are fucking worthless then and now.

>talking shit at a hockey game
>suddenly a wave of angry Boston chowderheads charge you with sticks and razors on their feet

What do?

The obvious answer would be to run away while you still have shoes.

The Fall of Man will begin soon thus The Rise of Women starts the future.

>Get Out 2

gay

>implying Bird and Stockton aren't European