How do we fix China?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/database/indicator/3/survey/all/
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave China alone

Leave China alone

Notice how they're all men

Fix China by simply leaving it alone until its inevitable self-destruction.

>China's economic growth slowing down already
>will inevitably grind to a halt like happened with every developing country's economy, ever
>once people stop seeing massive year-to-year improvements in their living standards, dissatisfaction with their political system will start to kick in
>they will look at the West and even at shitty countries like India, where there is democracy and people can roam the internet and basically not live like a caged animal
>the Chinese political system will collapse exactly like the Soviet system did

The only thing the West (read: the retarded yanks) need to do different this time around is actually Balkanise China into many nations, or at least try to. Give the Western and Northern provinces independence (they are quite different anyway), Tibet too, etc. and prevent the creation of a big country (like happened with Russia). Keep them weak, divided, and in a state of disarray, until they're sufficiently Balkanised and no longer pose a threat to the West's hegemony.

>he thinks people aren't already dissatisfied with the government

Get rid of the shit government, rework the laws so that people won't get fucking sued/be liable for trying to help others out.

Sure they are, but not to the point of revolution. The economy is growing too quickly for that.

The reality of human beings (and even animals) is that they don't mind living like caged animals if they're taken care of.

Shhh, they're taking a nap. Don't wake them up.

Communism to this with people. They honestly believe that the government is responsible to take care of their problems...

Never lost a chance to punch a leafy. They are not even humans.

>implying this will happen
if china gets to that point they'll probably go full nazi and annex neighbouring countries. Seriously, they're nationalistic as fuck after being indoctrinated for so long and the only thing keeping them in check is their government.

Was he kill?

who do you think they could get away with annexing?

North Korea? That's the only one they could do

If they touch Vietnam, USA would help
Taiwan USA help
Cambodia and Laos? Maybe
Thailand, USA helps
Japan, USA helps
Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, India helps
Pakistan? USA/Russia helps

Help me my China folder

Pew polls actually show Chinese are overwhelmingly satisfied of the current Chinese government direction
pewglobal.org/database/indicator/3/survey/all/

>Good plan go-guy

Nah, they'll do it the way America does. Piecemeal, and through some made up pretenses. Oh, instability in Bhutan? Better send in troops to restore order. Well, since troops are already there, might as well stay to help rebuild the civilian administration. Your military was dismantled by mine, so I'm going to build a few military bases to make up for it and train up the locals. Since the military bases are already here, let me just leave my troops there. And the cycle continues.

Anything is better than the bread line.

I heard that they have this strange law that if you help somebody you can be held accountable and sued, that's why nobody helps

was it a hitman?

No just a regular chinese driver

Probably the knocked guy has something to do with the wife of the driver.

Nah, guy owned money.

neutron bombing

Gas em

owed*

Thank you.

no, he was just standing in a parking spot

remember not to stand in a free parking spot when going to china

nah it's just an excuse. they've been like this for centuries. there is no specific law, just that helping people opens you up to being exploited by them. that isn't the reasoning for not helping though, that's just chinese on the internet justifying it. they're simply apathetic to the plight of others.

he was trying to finish him so he can't get sued by the guy that got hit

Notice how the only person who seems to give a fuck and not just being like 'oh, shit, this happens again...fuck it' is the little girl.

well, it was pretty stupid, actually, maybe the two were related.

If there are over a billion of them, why would they care about some shmuck getting axed?

Kill the Chinese. They're not human.

I agree with this by adding the factor of forced expulsion of at least 50 thousand Chinese from the capital into Croatian depopulated regions. We need the people, China doesn't. They will open China Shops and their children will speak the language, albeit switch R's and L's all the time. At least we will halt our catastrophic demographic decline

By nuking it

>why, yes, flooding the land of my ancestors with unrelated invasive populations is no big deal
>just look at our birth rates, I mean, come on man

youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE

Any harsh foreign policy to any of their neighbour will result in world war, which is good since it will actually destroy china

It's either them or the Muslims. Seeing how our government will never EVER be able to stop the exodus or fix the demographic situation, they will one day wake up and think about the idea of opening borders and loosening border control because they suddenly realized we're headed towards a catastrophic demographic situation, which we already are. Fifty thousand people left Croatia in the last year and a half. There's 4 million of us

>It's either them or the Muslims
Or even worse, someone might come back on the same tractors and make you pay for the fuel.

The hotpockets have been particularly atrocious of late. This thread should have been pruned hours ago.